• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Origin of username

Kingsley

do my dance
Mine is from the flawless youtube personality that goes by Kingsley, obvi :)

TheReckless1

Mind Wipe
It started out as my psn name reckless_youth. I then realized that I wont be young forever so for this forum I put TheReckless1. I Made it because I'm hard headed and don't think of my actions before hand, hence being reckless.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
I had an obsession with Shiny Registeel, so the name stuck. 2 years old and I still like it =D.

Navarch

Navarch means top in command, like a leader. Usually, at school, people pick me to be leader when it comes to academic games. But I like the word Navarch because it sounds cool.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Umm... I like Jirachi? :)
And Wishing Star sounds pretty good for a username, in my opinion.

soundxfury

A band I used to be friends with (and still listen to) has a song called Of Sound and Fury. And I love that song so...soundxfury

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
I am Mr.FusRoDah because I kill dragons and eat them for breakfast. I also catch big game on Black and White, go to shaking grass and fishing spots, looking for some of the biggest and rarest in game creatures. I even caught a level 70 Dragonite withouth having to damage it to red, in fact I believe I just thunder-waved it and prayed to Jesus to catch it. In fact, most of my accomplished trades and my collection can be completely credited to me praying to the Good Lord, seeing as so many of them are so hard to find.

Oh yeah, and I also called myself Mr.FusRoDah because i also like to catch legendary dragons.

Hooray for Skyrim references! Haha epic description is epic!

Anyway, mine's my nickname and favorite number. Except, the nickname's bedazzled (added an extra N and an H at the end)...

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Well....that is a good question.....

As I remember it, I was trying to come up with a different name, since most of my interent aliases are all the same, and I wanted something new. For somereason the word Muse popped into my head, and I decided to stick Soul in front of it. I figure I had to be as close to drunk as one can get without actually drinking, but I like it, and plan to keep it this way.

Wasarym

'lectric-blue flavor
Well....that is a good question.....

As I remember it, I was trying to come up with a different name, since most of my interent aliases are all the same, and I wanted something new. For somereason the word Muse popped into my head, and I decided to stick Soul in front of it. I figure I had to be as close to drunk as one can get without actually drinking, but I like it, and plan to keep it this way.

I know the feeling.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Let's see if I can remember this one...

I know that the Mewtwo part of my name is there because Mewtwo is my favorite Pokemon. It has always been my favorite since it first kicked my butt in Pokemon Stadium 2.

The Overlord part... hmm... I think the origin of this part of the name came from the idea that Ubers were super-powerful Pokemon, that I like Ubers, and that I was determined to be the best Uber player there ever was (and I'm definitely one of the best Uber players you'll ever find).

Either that, or Overlord just sounded good with Mewtwo (at least to me it does).

Myrrh

The way Myrrh is pronounced is the same way most people pronounce the first quarter of my first name. I also think it sounds and is spelled kinda cool, and that is pretty much it. more people might mistake me for female now then ever though....