• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Origin of username

Chrosion

#1 waifu
Well it's a combination of my first name (Christopher) and Typhlosion. But I guess it also works as a combination of Christopher and Explosion.

KickAsh

halted development
It's a bad Pokemon pun. A portmanteau of the phrase "kick ass" and Ash, the Pokemon character = KickAsh.
I thought it was clever, anyway.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
I'm a Star Wars fan and my favorite Pokemon is Feraligatr. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out. If I could, I'd change it to what the main characters in my story are collectively called.

The Oncoming Storm

I went to jared
This is believe it or not my real name. The swarley is because my dad lost a bet with my legendary uncle barney. The mosby is from my dad the greatest architect ever.

Flame Mistress

Well, I wanted something related to Fire, since Fire-Type was (and still is) my favourite type, and then Flame Mistress just came into mind. Now it's just kinda stuck, and I use it for pretty much everything, though I prefer if people called me FM or Flame now. Besides, Flame Mistress sounds and looks nicer than something like Flame Girl or Flame Princess.

Valkyrie Cain

damn, dis-moi
It's a nickname my friend gave me a while ago. I don't really know why he calls me it though. :p

Last edited:

HetaOni

Chesaught
Well my old username was UNOVAGIRL which was basically based off my love for the new region back then,but then I had it changed so people wouldn't think I was a newgenner or something and plus I love all regions.

My username now is based off of my Flipnote Hatena account with my username being CAMERON,although I don't really use Hatena that much anymore...

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Mine is named after my first pokemon Lavaburst the infernape, and the age I believe I made my account, or started making accounts on the internet.

I wish I could change my username to Emii(although I love my username), because everyone thinks ima boy with this username when i'm accually a girl...

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Well, my original username was JirachiTheAnimeAddict. You can see what my mindsight was like five years ago.

As for my current username, Playful Nightmare, I just wanted something that could be cute yet creepy. Not sure if it worked, though. ^^;;

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
I play and love woodwind instruments. So it's really pretty simple!

I just got it changed a few months ago, so I don't hate it. Originally my username was "Envy II". I got sick of it because I didn't like having a number.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Its literally a random collection of letters.

I gave this name to my DS and this just stuck.

Mine is named after my first pokemon Lavaburst the infernape, and the age I believe I made my account, or started making accounts on the internet.

I wish I could change my username to Emii(although I love my username), because everyone thinks ima boy with this username when i'm accually a girl...

There was an opportunity where users could change their usernames back in April but you must've missed it.

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
"Come back" and "Hax" mixed together.

Trainer Michael

Pokemon Champion
My username is fairly obvious. My name is Michael, and I'm a Pokemon Trainer. :)

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
I joined when I was 10, and it was right around the time when the first 4th Gen Pokemon were being revealed. I liked Munchlax the most (and it still appeals to me)... but I've regret it ever since. :/

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
"Cenobitic" is an actual word, meaning "of or relating to cenobites." A cenobite is someone who adheres to cenobitic monasticism, which is a form of monasticism emphasizing community life.