• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Origin of username

WillieNelson

My username is my name in real life. Simple as that. :/

Wasarym

'lectric-blue flavor
"Cenobitic" is an actual word, meaning "of or relating to cenobites." A cenobite is someone who adheres to cenobitic monasticism, which is a form of monasticism emphasizing community life.

Watch out fellas', we got a professor over here!

Pretty cool.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I am the #1 Turtwig fan ever, hence TurtwigFan1.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I like tubeworm quite a bit. ^_^

Edit: Wow, why am I having to refresh the page to see my own posts after I click post?

Last edited:

Gomez025

1st & 2nd Gen champ!
It's actually my last name and 25 is my fave # but they didn't have it so I just added the 0 lol

Roromiya

on hiatus
My username comes from the episode of pokemon Ghost of Maiden's Peek.

Last edited:

3D992

The Living Hologram
My initials are DDD hence the 3D. 992 is just to keep me seperate from other 3Ds.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
For me? Well Candle Is because of my Internet persona, a Litwick. yes, I'm a litwick fools, and a pretty BA one at that. The Reaper part, well, I weild Two fricken Scythes, what do you expect? Time and Space Control is lovely...

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
One of my favorite Pokemon is Lucario, but just Lucario would be boring so I thought of something that would help me stick out in the fan fiction section and threw Shadow in front. That's how I became Shadow Lucario.

Rezzo

Occasionally
Basically one day I was eating my cereal and a massive walking jelly bean passed my window, and I thought to myself "is that thing real". That's pretty much how I came up with my username folks

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I chose my name like this:

Awakening: I chose this because the new Fire Emblem was announced and the word sounded very... mystical to me XP also Marth appears on the game yay!

Leaf: I chose this because I pretty much like the protagonist in FR/LG and in the manga she is known as blue, but I like calling her Leaf ^_^

Icarus: Love this name so much as well as a mini reference to Kid Icarus. Someday I will play it. I have seen the gameplay and looks pretty fun. Pit is my favorite character to use in battles in SSBB.