• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Origin Of Your User Name.

AKRy100

Shockingly electric!
A is the 1st letter of my first name
K is the 1st letter of the 1st part of my surname
R and y are the 1st and last letters of the 2nd part of my surname
100 is so that I could remember my username more easily (lol)

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
Origin Furries

it's my real name.

Magician Syaran

a. aurantiaca
I studying the chouuu tsuyoi genjutsu!! So it follows, I'm mahoutsukai! Or magician ^____^

What of "Syaran"? Syaranって元ネタはアラド戦記、魔法使いシャラン! It coming from a game, "ARAD SENKI!" Yes, I loving that game hehehe ☆_☆

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
SIE, short for Simplicity In Everything.
the (..) is merely decoration, i used it in the past as logo for spritework.

just too bad that the whole origin of this name can only properly be explained in dutch, it's untranslatable.

B. Munroe

It's an anagram.

Jerre

Gogoat!
It's a Dutch nick-name of my real name. Pronounced as "djerru", or in English just pronounced as "Jerry".

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
If you're a Pokemon fan and are puzzled by my name.

You need to get out.

Rommath

▲_▲
The Duplighost boss in Chapter 4 of Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door.

I added the "otto" because the name was already taken.

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Rai means thunder or lightning in some language I forgot. ^^
Blade means a legendary sword...DUH!
RaiBlade.

Tyrant is a nickname I got named for in jest, though it kind of stuck. People started using it because I'm probably the youngest person in my area that could be even considered a slight metalhead, and metal music has been stereotyped with cheesy fantasy lyrics.

I like the sound of the word chaos, and have been mildly interested to things pertaining to the chaos theory. Chaos Tyrant sounded weird, so I changed it to Chaotic.

BOOM IT'S MAGIC.

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
I liked Glalie back then, although I thought the name would be kind of bland if I just put "Glalie" as my username, so I added "guy" as a suffix. Plus, it's kind of catchy... ish.

I just thought about my initials which are S.A.M., then I was like "hey, that sounds like Sam!". so that became my nickname like two years after I found out. Then I started playing Pokemon, and coincidently, both my OT# in my pokemon FR game ang my DP game was 40400, then once, i was in search of an electavire, so I put my nickname and my average OT#in those games, and got Sam40400! cool story huh? well not really but who cares?!

not_girly_girl

I'm back.
I just thought about my initials which are S.A.M., then I was like "hey, that sounds like Sam!". so that became my nickname like two years after I found out. Then I started playing Pokemon, and coincidently, both my OT# in my pokemon FR game ang my DP game was 40400, then once, i was in search of an electavire, so I put my nickname and my average OT#in those games, and got Sam40400! cool story huh? well not really but who cares?!
LOL she asked for a short explaination NOT the elaborate history!

Anyway, im a girl and im girly, put a _ between it and there!

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
Well, when I joined, I liked Pikachu alot and how he "talks" (pika pika!) and the X's are just to make it look better...I also have nicknames like pika and pikapi..

I would like to change it though. Anyone know how? ^^;

blueorangecar1

Running on N2O
this was all the way back whe nI was new to the internet...I end up using whatever I like back then so when my dad showed me the internet in 1998 he signed me up on some site and he put the username blueorangecar.I liked that name so much I use it all the time for logging in to sites.*Fun Fact*:blueorangecar series has been changed to the liking of pepe names so I use names that are (color)pepe :)