• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Origin Of Your User Name.

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
I didn't know what to put and at the time I was really into Manaphy and Phione so I mixed them together and added a few numbers. I really want to be The Sharingan Kid as I think it's cool and I love the idea of Sharingan from Naruto.

ShinyPoliTar

ゲーム!
My name comes from a shiny Poliwhirl and Tyranitar because I love those two Pokemon :D

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer
My has been my nickname since I was little, the 93 is just the last two digits of my birth year.

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
My username is related to Star Wars. The formula:

Leia+Luke+Anakin=Leilukin

Conclusion: it is a combination of some of my favourite Star Wars characters.

By the way, I actually did create a similar thread before. ;)

Fisheye

Oh, I'm a star.
It's the name of one of my favorite bands. Callalily's Fisheye album.
I just bought the album when I made this account, and I really liked it, so yah.
I regret it now too, not thinking things a bit through. iieehh..

cascade88

< go ask alice >
The cascade comes from the Cascade Badge of Cerulean City, of course, as it's my favorite gym and is run by my favorite Gym Leader. :3

The 88 comes from my year of birth.

yeminied

My username is a variation of my first Runescape account, yemin205. I loved that name and I use most places on the internet, like an alias when they ask for my name. I regret the decision to change it to yeminied though as I think it is a stupid nickname, I wish I could change it.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
Golem is my favorite Pokemon.

Guy is a cool word and what I am.

Spaces are for n00bs.

Pyroli

Banned
Mine came from my two favorite videogame character ^^ Spyro and Pikachu. I thought they looked cute as a pairing thus SpyroxPikachu

SkinnySweatyMan

I was signing up for some site (I think it was ACT or SAT or something like that) a few years ago, but the username I always used was already taken. That took me by surprise because that had never happened before. I didn't know what to choose. I then decided to think of a song that could easily describe a person. I picked up a random CD case I had by me (it happened to be the Red Hot Chili Peppers's Uplift Mofo Party Plan CD case), looked at the back and said, "Skinny Sweaty Man!" and that's who I've been ever since.

Paras

Huh?
I was searching through my kindegarten journal, and found a page that said,"My favorite Pokemon is Paras", with what I assume is a Paras next to it.

That's where I got my user name from.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I originally named a youtube "Piekid11" because I had obssesion with the word pie and I was 11.

Then, even though I was twelve, I named my SPPf account "Piekid11" so I would remember it better.

...Such a horrible mistake.

Penguinist Trainer

If I were a pokemon trainer, this is the type of trainer I would be. If anyone has played Tales of Symphonia, then you would know about the Penguinist people. It's a bunch of people who dress up in giant penguin suits.

Since some trainers dress up as their favorite pokemon, I'd be dressed in a Penguinist costume.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
The origins of my name are lost among the sands of time.

my name comes from a move done by a Wolfgang Krauser from fatal fury the krauser wave

when i was younger i thought it was called the kaiserwave