• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

origin or normal?

origin or normal?

• Origin form for me!

Votes: 41 45.1%
  • Normal is best!

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • I like them both just as much.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • I just dislike Giratina.

Votes: 6 6.6%

• Total voters

canyoubeatme111

Im still lonely
origin looks awsome its badazz

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Origin looks sweet but so far unknown about any advantages over the old one. PLUS IF YOU COULD TRAVEL THROUGH DIMENSIONS WITH IT I'D BE SO COOL.

The normal form looks cool while the origin form looks awesome. But so far i would have to say that their just about equal

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
The origin form looks so much better

I said both for now. Until we find out the stats of origin form, i wont be sure. if origin form has high speed and attack stats, ill prefer it for sure. If it has the same stats as normal(which i doubt), id prefer normal.

Appearance-wise, they both have their ups and downs...Origin form kinda looks negative-cross-eyed(whatever thats called when both eyes face outwards), and his wings are kinda wierd. Im used to Normal form, so i cant think of any negative attributes now. Overall, i just like Giratina, though, so i dont care which form it is. They are both gewd.

Alumniphil12

Origin Form. It is actually my favorite Pokemon. It was a hard choice, though, regular Giratina ties with Torterra as my second favorite!

plopagon123

Perfectly Imperfect
I like Giratina's normal form better. It's looks more... cool. =P

!sh4ny!

I like giratina"s original form more than normal form..

!sh4ny!

!sh4ny!

!sh4ny!

!sh4ny!

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
I like both but I seem to like the regular form a lil better

Rayquaza07

King of Uber tier
Origin looks really cool and looks more like ghost/dragon.

SailorCosmos

Morning Moon
I like both forms, but I kind of prefer Origin Forme because it looks more sinister...