• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

origin or normal?

origin or normal?

• Origin form for me!

Votes: 41 45.1%
  • Normal is best!

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • I like them both just as much.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • I just dislike Giratina.

Votes: 6 6.6%

• Total voters

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
I like the normal one. Giving pokemon new forms seems stupid to me.

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
well,we dont even know what this new forms base stats are yet, so how can you say normal beats it because of stat distribution?

Makes sense to me. I just don't get how people are judging the origin/sky forme against the originals without knowing their learnsets or base stats.

I like the normal one. Giving pokemon new forms seems stupid to me.

HOW DARE YOU! THAT IS OFFENSIVE TO DEOXYS! BEFORE FRLG CAME OUT ALL WE HAD WAS NORMAL FORM, WHICH WAS MADE OBSOLETE BY ATTACK FORM AND DEFENSE FORM WAS AN INTERESTING AND USEFUL ADDITION! HOW DARE YOU!

Last edited:

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Origin by far.

Normal Giratina as always looked . . . wrong to me. Probably because it looks (and is) so big and heavy, yet has such tiny wings. It makes me wonder how the hell it's able to fly.

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
The normal Giratina form neither learns fly (I don't think so, but even if it does it's not as rediculous as taillow being able to carry you) nor is seen flying.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
The normal Giratina form neither learns fly (I don't think so, but even if it does it's not as rediculous as taillow being able to carry you) nor is seen flying.
No, it can learn Fly. Just look it up in the Pokedex.

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
oh. sorry. I tend to not think before I speak, and I haven't used my Giratina in a long time.

Last edited:

ShinyPalkia

The normal form(e) is my answer. It just is cooler than the origin form(e) (that looks like a worm :p). So for me, I like them both, but normal beats the origin in look, (I prefer standing on legs than ehh... tummy :p).

Volaro

Personally, I just dont like Giratina. I'd rather Origin if I had to choose though. I hate normal's legs and just the overall look of it.

grr7950m

Special Sweeper
I still prefer Lugia over Giratina.