• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Originality owns!!!

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
Well I decided to make a rain team for the OU tier and you will also notice I have no 5 gen Pokemon because I DO NOT NEED ANY CONKELDURRS,FERROTHORNS OR HYDREIGONS TO WIN.Well here it is and rate.

186.gif

CAMELTOE(politoed)
item:leftovers nature:Bold
Ability: Drizzle
Evs:252 hp,252 def,4 sp.def
-Scald
-Toxic
-Perish Song
-Protect

Well politoed is necessary for rain teams it does it's job and then scald for doing some damage and toxic is for Pokemon immune to my scald.Protect is to see what the opponent will do and to get some hp from leftovers and perish song is to cut sweeps short.

073.gif

Tentacruel
Item:Leftovers Nature:Bold
Ability:Sturdy
Evs:252hp,252 def,4 sp.def
-Toxic Spikes
-Protect
-Rapid Spin
-Scald

Tentacruel is to setup hazards and spin them away.Toxic spikes is to poison the opponent and protect is to scout.Scald is to do some damage and leftovers is to recover more with rain dish.

640.gif

Verizon(Virizion)
Item:Leftovers Nature:Timid
Ability:Justified
Evs:252 sp.attk,252 speed,4 hp
-Giga Drain
-Focus Blast
-Hidden Power(Ice)
-Calm Mind

Sadly I have to use this disgusting pokemon to deal with ferrothorn and the voltswitch combo.Giga drain and focus blast are for STAB hp ice is to deal with pesky dragons.Calm mind is to boost my sp.attk.

473.gif

Mamoswine
Item:choice band nature:jolly
Ability:Thick fat
Evs:252attk,252 speed,4 hp
-Ice shard
-Icicle crash
-Earthquake
-Stone edge

Well I changed sharpedo for mamoswine because I had a dragon weakness.Well ice shard is to revenge kill and choice is to hit super hard jolly is for more speed.Stone edge is for fire types that resist my earthquake

381.gif

Latios
Item:Life orb Nature:Timid
Ability:levitate
Evs:252 sp.attk,252 speed,4 hp
-Draco Meteor
-Surf
-Psychic
-Recover

Latios is to get rid of fighting types and dragons.Timid is to boost speed a bit and life orb is to hit harder.Draco meteor is for powerful STAB and surf is to take advantage of the rain.Psyshock is to not get completely wall by the pink Blobs. Since life orb will wear me down fast recover is to survive a bit longer.
changed psyshock for psychic got the suggestion from psycho cut

243.gif

Raikou
item:Life orb nature:Rash
Ability:pressure
Evs:252 sp.attk,252 speed,4 sp.def
-Thunder
-Aura Sphere
-Weather Ball
-Calm Mind

Last but not least is raikou.Life orb is to hit harder rash nature is mandatory.Why? because it has event moves which are only usable with rash nature just to make it legal and fair.Thunder is 100 percent accurate with rain and weather ball is to hit gliscor and other ground types.Aura sphere is to beat ferrothorn. Calm mind is to get a sp.attk boost when I can

Well my first threat is fighting types when i lose latios and ferrothorn

This is my rain team and please don't suggest 5gen pokemon because I need them to win.So please Rate

Last edited:

Psycho Cut

Why the Gen V hate? Two of the Pokemon you listed in 'not needing them' aren't actually that good. At least not as good as Scizor, Rotom, Dragonite, TTar and the like.

Anyway, on with the rate.

Firstly, I think you should swap the defences on Toed and Forry over, i.e Max out Toed's SDef and Forry's Def, this way you make them much better in walling their respective types of attacks and get some pretty decent synergy with them too.

On Scarf Heracross, I'd recommend Moxie, unless you do plan on using it as a status absorber.

I'd also go with Psychic > Psyshock on Latios to deal with Bulk Up Conkeldurr.

Other than that, the team is pretty good, just be careful with Latios, it's vital for stopping many pokemon rampaging through your team.

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
Why the Gen V hate? Two of the Pokemon you listed in 'not needing them' aren't actually that good. At least not as good as Scizor, Rotom, Dragonite, TTar and the like.

Anyway, on with the rate.

Firstly, I think you should swap the defences on Toed and Forry over, i.e Max out Toed's SDef and Forry's Def, this way you make them much better in walling their respective types of attacks and get some pretty decent synergy with them too.

On Scarf Heracross, I'd recommend Moxie, unless you do plan on using it as a status absorber.

I'd also go with Psychic > Psyshock on Latios to deal with Bulk Up Conkeldurr.

Other than that, the team is pretty good, just be careful with Latios, it's vital for stopping many pokemon rampaging through your team.
Um moxie is unreleased I wanna keep it legit and ok i'll change psyshock

Psycho Cut

Is it now? Well, there's me thinking it was released with BW2. In that case, go with Guts!

Make sure to swap Toed and Forry's defences around too!

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
it was in response to moxie hera being unreleased. was ninjad. though guts is probably the better ability. cant be crippled by burns anymore.

id also recommend pursuit on sharpedo to trap psychics better

I dont think so he can't learn pursuit

NoteLobo

Banned
Please correct your first statement as follows. I Don't need a Breloom, Landorus, Thundorus, Keldo, Tornadus, Gliscor, or Ferrothorn to win.

Please and thank you.

Signed
The people against making pokemon no fun.

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
Please correct your first statement as follows. I Don't need a Breloom, Landorus, Thundorus, Keldo, Tornadus, Gliscor, or Ferrothorn to win.

Please and thank you.

Signed
The people against making pokemon no fun.

um breloom and gliscor are original so please don't say anything bout them

Klaus™

Banned
um breloom and gliscor are original so please don't say anything bout them

sooo....any 5th gen poke is unoriginal? your saying stuff like audino is broken and overused and should be banned? because all im getting is gen 5 hate. for example, a ferrothorn might b better suited to set hazards, or at least put less importance on your forry.

heracross isnt all that great in ou. it works, but is outclassed. virizion can do most of what hera is supposed to do, sans scarf. virizion also dismantles voltturn, which sh*ts on most of your team. gives some extra special bulk to fall back on as well. a work up set works, i use one, but rarely use work up and am switching it to stone edge. the set:

virizion @life orb
naive
252 SpA/252 spe or 96 atk(or hp)/ 160 SpA/ 252
- giga drain
- close combat/sacred sword
- hp ice
- work up/ stone edge

nature can be either hasty or naive. naive is preferred, to take less damage from priority attacks. i like custom ev spreads, and 96/160/252 allows it to ohko starmie with giga drain, wilst 2hkod by ice beam, and the rest can be poured into hp for bulk. moves are standard.

more to come later on.

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
sooo....any 5th gen poke is unoriginal? your saying stuff like audino is broken and overused and should be banned? because all im getting is gen 5 hate. for example, a ferrothorn might b better suited to set hazards, or at least put less importance on your forry.

heracross isnt all that great in ou. it works, but is outclassed. virizion can do most of what hera is supposed to do, sans scarf. virizion also dismantles voltturn, which sh*ts on most of your team. gives some extra special bulk to fall back on as well. a work up set works, i use one, but rarely use work up and am switching it to stone edge. the set:

virizion @life orb
naive
252 SpA/252 spe or 96 atk(or hp)/ 160 SpA/ 252
- giga drain
- close combat/sacred sword
- hp ice
- work up/ stone edge

nature can be either hasty or naive. naive is preferred, to take less damage from priority attacks. i like custom ev spreads, and 96/160/252 allows it to ohko starmie with giga drain, wilst 2hkod by ice beam, and the rest can be poured into hp for bulk. moves are standard.

more to come later on.
sorry I don't need that to win

Klaus™

Banned
so if you wont take my advice because its a 5th gen poke *cough* hater *cough*, then how do you deal with voltturn? im also noticing you are extremely weak to ddnite. @ +1, nothing is a safe switch in. once forry is gone, *cough* fire punch *cough* its free to, as gamefreak(the mod) so eloquently put it at a time, "spam outrage and win". even at nothing, it can set up on any of your pokes due to multiscale. for this reason, i suggest a sashed mamoswine. opps. too close to unova dex?

mamoswine @focus sash
- thick fat -
252 atk/ 252 spe
- ice shard
- endeavor
- stealth rock
- earthquake/superpower/icicle spear/icicle crash

this allows you to replace stealth rock on forry for pain split . but then, youd have to travel unova for that wouldnt you?

this allows you to take on ddnite, moxiemence, and all other dragons, along with the genies.

a volca @ +1 also wrecks a lot of your team, especially if it comes in off a pursuit/megahorn, granting a free switch. even in the rain, a +1 fiery dance is going to hurt, and bug buzz takes care of the rest. your only check is stealth rocks + aqua jet sharpedo. but then, you dont have aqua jet do you?

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
so if you wont take my advice because its a 5th gen poke *cough* hater *cough*, then how do you deal with voltturn? im also noticing you are extremely weak to ddnite. @ +1, nothing is a safe switch in. once forry is gone, *cough* fire punch *cough* its free to, as gamefreak(the mod) so eloquently put it at a time, "spam outrage and win". even at nothing, it can set up on any of your pokes due to multiscale. for this reason, i suggest a sashed mamoswine. opps. too close to unova dex?

mamoswine @focus sash
- thick fat -
252 atk/ 252 spe
- ice shard
- endeavor
- stealth rock
- earthquake/superpower/icicle spear/icicle crash

this allows you to replace stealth rock on forry for pain split . but then, youd have to travel unova for that wouldnt you?

this allows you to take on ddnite, moxiemence, and all other dragons, along with the genies.

a volca @ +1 also wrecks a lot of your team, especially if it comes in off a pursuit/megahorn, granting a free switch. even in the rain, a +1 fiery dance is going to hurt, and bug buzz takes care of the rest. your only check is stealth rocks + aqua jet sharpedo. but then, you dont have aqua jet do you?

I've destroyed many ddnites and u tell me that,well the mamoswine idea sounds good but who do i change and volca can suck my dick i got my sharpedo and waterfall that bastard

Klaus™

Banned
considering sharpedo has no atk boosting move, a bulky volcarona kills it. sharpedo is also vulnerable to mach punch, so breloom destroys a lot of your team, sporing any potential counters on the switch, i.e. latios. beside the point, sharpedo sucks. its only good job is picking off weakened opponents, due to no boosting move, and even then its still weak to the most common attack type, fighting. its a glass cannon. and you seem to forget. i said "nothing can switch in safely." you are telling me 'pedo-phile can survive a bug buzz @ +0? lol.

and pray tell how you destroyed ddnites, considering nothing is powerful enough to ohko it and everything is outsped at +1? the only real counter is revenge killing.

Klaus™

Banned
considering sharpedo has no atk boosting move, a bulky volcarona kills it. sharpedo is also vulnerable to mach punch, so breloom destroys a lot of your team, sporing any potential counters on the switch, i.e. latios. beside the point, sharpedo sucks. its only good job is picking off weakened opponents, due to no boosting move, and even then its still weak to the most common attack type, fighting. its a glass cannon. and you seem to forget. i said "nothing can switch in safely." you are telling me 'pedo-phile can survive a bug buzz @ +0? lol.

and pray tell how you destroyed ddnites, considering nothing is powerful enough to ohko it and everything is outsped at +1? the only real counter is revenge killing.