• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Orre Colloseum Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Fire&Ice~

Conspiracy Theorist
If there is a thread already about this, please close this and give me a link to it. But I desperately need some help in the Orre Colloseum.

My team:

Jolteon Lv. 55

Thunderbolt
Pin Missile
Bite
Thunderwave

Houndoom Lv. 55

Faint Attack
Bite
Flamethrower
Charm

Walrein Lv. 55

Ice Beam
Water Pulse
Body Slam
Charm

Jumpluff Lv. 55

Giga Drain
Tackle
Sleep Powder
Leech Seed

Claydol Lv. 55

Earthquake
Psychic
Ancientpower
Refresh

Ursaring Lv. 55

Return
Brick Break
Thrash
Refresh

I know this team and moveset is kind of newbish but I havent had much time in XD to give it real thought. I keep getting my but kicked by the first round from the dude that has all the Pokemon to make your team fall asleep. Can anyone give me the FASTEST and EASIEST way that doesnt involve changing movesets/team members too much?

samuelrz

Lucario fan
To get more speed, you could up your speed stat, or simply give Quick Claw to one of your Pokémon...
And a suggestion. Have a Pokémon with Safeguard. You get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.