• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Orre Region Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Topic Time c:

What are your favorite themes in Colosseum and XD?

Favorite Colosseum theme is Pyrite Town's, I'm not a jazz fan at all but I sure love the sound of that place(good thing you were going through that town a lot XD).

Favorite XD theme is Miror B.'s theme, it's just so much fun to listen to I think.

hmm, hard decisoin cause i haven't played in so long but i would have to say mirror b.'s cause it always made me do my little controller dance :D

or whenever there would be an event like thing in coliseum and they would play that misterious music i really liked that!

wellcome to the club Bob and bill!

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Username: Lucina Archaelis
Favorite Thing About Orre: Pretty much that it has that futuristic look, but in a freaking desert XD Also Pyrite Town just looks kinda out of place with that XP
Reason for Joining the Club: I love the Orre region. Played XD quite a few times and I actually love to snag those shadow Pokemon and having the challenge to capture them all and try to purify them. Seeing Pokemon become Shadows/Dark versions of themselves is a very interesting thing to do with a pokemon game <.>
Favorite Shadow Pokemon: Pretty much... Lugia. yeah he gets that awesome design as a Shadow Pokemon and I loved it >:3

Latch

Funky Fresh

I like the Jazzy feel to Pyrite Town. It really gave the "run down" feel of the town!

Who doesn't like Miror. B's theme? I think everyone can admit to getting up and dancing (or at least smile) when that theme came on!

I like the Evice's theme (last battle). You can feel the tension just from the music. Gives that last battle/final boss atmosphere to it.

Username: Lucina Archaelis
Favorite Thing About Orre: Pretty much that it has that futuristic look, but in a freaking desert XD Also Pyrite Town just looks kinda out of place with that XP
Reason for Joining the Club: I love the Orre region. Played XD quite a few times and I actually love to snag those shadow Pokemon and having the challenge to capture them all and try to purify them. Seeing Pokemon become Shadows/Dark versions of themselves is a very interesting thing to do with a pokemon game <.>
Favorite Shadow Pokemon: Pretty much... Lugia. yeah he gets that awesome design as a Shadow Pokemon and I loved it >:3

Whoo Lucina <3 Accepted :3

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~

I like the Jazzy feel to Pyrite Town. It really gave the "run down" feel of the town!

Who doesn't like Miror. B's theme? I think everyone can admit to getting up and dancing (or at least smile) when that theme came on!

I like the Evice's theme (last battle). You can feel the tension just from the music. Gives that last battle/final boss atmosphere to it.

Whenever I battled Mirror B. in XD I would just put down the controller for half an hour xD

I'm listening to Evice's theme and it's really good but it gives me an ominous feeling like something bad is about to happen o.o

BTW I started a new file on XD Gale of Darkness yesterday :p I couldn't control myself

Username: The DragonKnight
Favorite Thing About Orre: All of it. Orre is probably my favorite region. I loved Colo and GoD, I wish for more...
Reason for Joining the Club: Orre is my favorite region.
Favorite Shadow Pokemon: Hmm.... One of the Legendary Beasts or Shadow Lugia.

If they were to make another game in the Orre Region what would you want?

More Shadow Pokemon! So many more to choose from o3o And a longer game even though XD was a nice length.

I wonder if a MMORPG Shadow game could work o:

Henraye

Toon Leader
Username: Henraye
Favorite Thing About Orre: The Double Battles, the Shadow Pokemon, everything about it!
Reason for Joining the Club: Cause Orre is the best damn region
Favorite Shadow Pokemon: Shadow Lugia, Salamence, and Zangoose

Henraye

Toon Leader
Definitely.

I felt like in Orre (More so, Colosseum) there were so little obtainable Pokemon. I think it was like....40 something, I wanna say.

Yeah. They tried to fix that in XD by adding wild pokemon, but out of all the wild pokemon, I only used Aron.

Status
Not open for further replies.