• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Orre Region Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
It could be possible. I would imagine so since we'll have Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon, and maybe another Eeveelution by the time 6th gen is out o.o

And that will further demonstrate eevee's awesomeness. Speaking of which, can I put a claim on her please?

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~
Maybe we'll start off with Glaceon and Leafeon. I just don't want the pick you starter thing if there is a remake. Maybe I won't mind it if the starters aren't water, fire, and grass.

I hope we get to start off with Glaceon and Leafeon because they're really cool and can make an awesome duo IMO, though I would think GF would make the starter Sylveon if they made a new game in Orre. They would probably want to promote the new eeveelution over the older ones.

Wow, there's an Orre Region Club? In that case, I want to join! =D

Username: Kiseki
Favorite Thing About Orre: I like how it has a different atmosphere than most Pokemon games (well, Colosseum had it more than XD, but oh well...) I also like the colosseum battles in the region.
Reason for Joining the Club: Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness are actually in the top ranking of my favorite Pokemon games, so I believe joining this club will be fun, and I will have the chance to talk about the games with other fans! =D And I always find it interesting to find other fans of the games. ^^
Favorite Shadow Pokemon: I really like Misdreavus as a Shadow Pokemon (and mainly because I like Misdreavus overall.) I also like Bayleef! If I can, may I claim Bayleef as a Shadow Pokemon?

Thanks, I hope to be involved in this club often! =)

Wow, there's an Orre Region Club? In that case, I want to join! =D

Username: Kiseki
Favorite Thing About Orre: I like how it has a different atmosphere than most Pokemon games (well, Colosseum had it more than XD, but oh well...) I also like the colosseum battles in the region.
Reason for Joining the Club: Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness are actually in the top ranking of my favorite Pokemon games, so I believe joining this club will be fun, and I will have the chance to talk about the games with other fans! =D And I always find it interesting to find other fans of the games. ^^
Favorite Shadow Pokemon: I really like Misdreavus as a Shadow Pokemon (and mainly because I like Misdreavus overall.) I also like Bayleef! If I can, may I claim Bayleef as a Shadow Pokemon?

Thanks, I hope to be involved in this club often! =)
Accepted.~

Henraye

Toon Leader
Likes and dislikes about the Shadow Pokemon mechanics:
I like the fact that they become Shadow type, that alone made me love them. I mean, Shadow type just sounds bad ***. I dislike the fact the fact that every trainer you fight has shadow pokemon. An example of this was when I was chasing Lady Venus in the Under and I had to fight like 5 traines in a row that had Shadow Pokemon. And I had to constantly go back to the PC, save, so I wouldn't mess up my next capture. I know you get a second chance later on, but I don't like that for some reason. And maybe do some little differences to pokemon that have shadow type, like with Lugia. I never really cared for Lugia until I saw its shadow form

NaturalFugitive

Linoone Conquerer
Username: NaturalFugitive
Favorite Thing About Orre: The fact that it hosts Pokemon Colosseum where you are an ex-villain, and you can snag shadow pokemon... Fun twist to your ordinary Pokemon games. "Don't Be a Thief" be no more!
Reason for Joining the Club: Because it's about Orre.... (Check Above)
Favorite Shadow Pokemon: Metagross... Or Shadow Lugia from XD.... That was awesome...

Username: NaturalFugitive
Favorite Thing About Orre: The fact that it hosts Pokemon Colosseum where you are an ex-villain, and you can snag shadow pokemon... Fun twist to your ordinary Pokemon games. "Don't Be a Thief" be no more!
Reason for Joining the Club: Because it's about Orre.... (Check Above)
Favorite Shadow Pokemon: Metagross... Or Shadow Lugia from XD.... That was awesome...

Accepted. (I need credit for the Absol button btw :p)

i would really like to have another Eevee starter, Leafeon is my favorite grass pokemon and eeveelutoin :3

NaturalFugitive

Linoone Conquerer
Accepted. (I need credit for the Absol button btw :p)

So, I'll just put your name in there, sorry!

i would really like to have another Eevee starter, Leafeon is my favorite grass pokemon and eeveelutoin :3

What they need, is a Dragon or Steel type Eevee... Don't know if this is off-topic, just wanted to say that when you said another eevee starter...

Hi new members.

New topic for new members.

What new types of places, cities, etc. in a new Orre Region based game.
More elegant metal buildings, like Realgam Tower. I love all the cities in Orre, they're all pretty different. Hopefully they can still do that in the future, assuming we get another game.

And bring back The Under.

Latch

Funky Fresh
More elegant metal buildings, like Realgam Tower. I love all the cities in Orre, they're all pretty different. Hopefully they can still do that in the future, assuming we get another game.

And bring back The Under.

I want another forest and maybe some city near a volcano. Like in R/S/E would be nice.

Should make spinoff of the "Under" and call it the "Over" xD ignore my horrible puns xD

NaturalFugitive

Linoone Conquerer
Don't know if this is off topic but...

What I really want is a game like PokemonColosseum that takes place in, maybe Unova or maybe the new Kalos, and you are like apart of a team that succesfully took over the area, and it's like a re-run of N, where you realize the truth behind the team, so you betray them, and maybe use the legendary pokemon's power to restore humanity. I don't know, I feel this way. A 3-D version of region would be awesome...

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
What new types of places, cities, etc. in a new Orre Region based game.

They should add a cemetery and more stadiums. Oh! And add more to Pyrite Town, like adding alleys and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.