• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Orre Region Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
AstralShadowOrreBanner_zpsa18f4b67.png

Welcome to the Orre Region Club! In this club we talk about everything that Orre has to offer, such as; Shadow Pokemon, places to visit, and the characters.

*The Rules*
All Serebii Forums rules apply
You must be a member if you want to discuss.
Stay on topic(topics can be changed by the leader or club mod).
If you are unactive for 2 weeks, it will result in a strike, if you still have not posted in the week following, you will be removed from the club.
No spamming, or swearing, or trolling.
No one-liners
Use the form posted for signing up.
And of course, have fun c:

*Sign-up App*
HTML:
Username:
Favorite Thing About Orre:
Reason for Joining the Club: 
Favorite Shadow Pokemon:

*Strikes*
1st Strike: Warning
2nd Strike: 2nd Warning
3rd Strike: Week Ban
4th Strike: Month Ban
5th Strike: Permanent Ban
Posting During Any Ban: Contacting Admin

None :3

*Topics*
Favorite Orre Character
Did you like starting with Eevee or Espeon/Umbreon?
Was adding Wild Pokemon in XD a good idea or not?
Favorite music theme
Likes and dislikes about the Shadow Pokemon mechanics
Characters(design, personality, etc)
Mt. Battle Challenge
Colosseum Challenges
Locations(cities, buildings, etc)
What are your favorite themes in Colosseum and XD?

Members are allowed to suggest new topics, but they must relate to Orre.(New topics will be added to the OP if they gather interest from members).

Astral Shadow-Owner
Mystic_Blaze-Co Owner
dahrue-Member
Apocalypse Lucario-Member
bobandbill-Member
Lucina Archaelis-Member
The DragonKnight-Member
Aura Of Twilight-Member
FairyWitch-Member
Sylveon-Member
Heroic Rein-Member
Kiseki-Member
NaturalFugitive-Member
stupot-Member
Mane-member
Rakansen-Member
Ib4-Member
Saturidae-Member

celebi_button_by_xastralshadow-d6c6ogt.gif
eevee_button_by_xastralshadow-d6c6omz.gif
entei_button_by_xastralshadow-d6c6opi.gif
espeon_button_by_xastralshadow-d6c6osr.gif
ho_oh_button_by_xastralshadow-d6c6ovf.gif
ludicolo_button_by_xastralshadow-d6c6p03.gif
lugia_button_by_xastralshadow-d6c6p2t.gif
raikou_button_by_xastralshadow-d6c6p5v.gif
suicune_button_by_xastralshadow-d6c6p9y.gif
umbreon_button_by_xastralshadow-d6c6pcl.gif

duskull_userbar_by_xastralshadow-d6ba5fj.gif
duskull_userbar_by_xastralshadow-d6ba5cd.gif
duskull_userbar_by_xastralshadow-d6ba56x.gif
duskull_userbar_by_xastralshadow-d6ba4ky.gif

Members get their claim on a userbar and which ever of the 4 userbar backgrounds from above that they wish.

Credit to me for the buttons and userbars.

Astral Shadow
355.gif

Mystic_Blaze
229.gif

dahrue
243.gif

Sylveon
200.gif

Lucina Archaelis
373.gif

FairyWitch
146.gif

Aura Of Twilight
133.gif

Kiseki
153.gif

Ib4
145.gif

*Pokemon must be obtainable in the games, whether they can obtained my snagging, capturing in the wild, in-game trade(Duking's trades for example), or Eevee and it's evolutions from gen 1 to 3.

Shadow Pokemon

Myself(userbars and buttons) and Avenger Angel(banner)

Last edited:

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~
Username: Mystic_Blaze
Favorite Thing About Orre: The whole concept of Shadow Pokémon, the story, Mirror B., and the towns.
Reason for Joining the Club: I hope it'll be a great success and I wanna talk about Orre
Favorite Shadow Pokemon: I don't want to boring and say Lugia, so I'll go with Houndour.

Username: Mystic_Blaze
Favorite Thing About Orre: The whole concept of Shadow Pokémon, the story, Mirror B., and the towns.
Reason for Joining the Club: I hope it'll be a great success and I wanna talk about Orre
Favorite Shadow Pokemon: I don't want to boring and say Lugia, so I'll go with Houndour.

Accepted.~

Going to put this in the op but, once members claim a Pokemon(see the spoiler for the list to pick from), they'll get a userbar with their claim and using whichever background they want out of the 4 in the art spoiler.

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~
Accepted.~

Going to put this in the op but, once members claim a Pokemon(see the spoiler for the list to pick from), they'll get a userbar with their claim and using whichever background they want out of the 4 in the art spoiler.

Sounds like it might be a lot of work when we get more members :/ but that's really nice :)
I'll claim Houndoom then, he was one of my favorite team members in XD Gale of Darkness

And if I can suggest something, I think it'd be cool to make a shadow lugia button since it's the main pokemon of XD and it's one of the coolest pokemon ever IMO

Sounds like it might be a lot of work when we get more members :/ but that's really nice :)
I'll claim Houndoom then, he was one of my favorite team members in XD Gale of Darkness

And if I can suggest something, I think it'd be cool to make a shadow lugia button since it's the main pokemon of XD and it's one of the coolest pokemon ever IMO

Well I'd probably have to find an animated Shadow Lugia sprite to use because animating re-colors takes forever. Plus I've never liked any of the Shadow Pokemon re-colors I've done or seen @.@ They're just not the same D:

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~
I had a feeling it would be difficult, oh well.
Oh I forgot to say I wanted the 4th userbar background (the black one)

What shadow pokemon are you claiming?

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~
Oh god, I forgot to add mine when submitting this club XD. Ima take Duskull.

When I look at the userbars in the art section and see how every single one has a duskull I stare blankly at the computer monitor. I should've known it was Duskull >.>

Would it be okay to start or topic or should I wait till we get more members?

Latch

Funky Fresh
Can't believe no one has joined this club (except people who joined) this is one of my favorite games/regions.

Username: dahrue
Favorite Thing About Orre: I love the Geography and how from all the other regions looks so different.
Reason for Joining the Club: This region/game deserves more respect, it was honestly so fun and awesome to playthorugh.
Favorite Shadow Pokemon: Raikou (happens to be one if not my favorite Pokemon design wise) :D

When I look at the userbars in the art section and see how every single one has a duskull I stare blankly at the computer monitor. I should've known it was Duskull >.>

Would it be okay to start or topic or should I wait till we get more members?
Eh go ahead. Who knows, it might help bring members in.
Can't believe no one has joined this club (except people who joined) this is one of my favorite games/regions.

Username: dahrue
Favorite Thing About Orre: I love the Geography and how from all the other regions looks so different.
Reason for Joining the Club: This region/game deserves more respect, it was honestly so fun and awesome to playthorugh.
Favorite Shadow Pokemon: Raikou (happens to be one if not my favorite Pokemon design wise) :D
Accepted.~

Club is still new XD, so yeah.

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~

I find that hilarious XD

and welcome! The more members the merrier

Well I was going to leave out the parentheses but than I checked the Member List and so I put it xD

& How new is it, because I just it now and got happy/upset at the same time

& x2 can I claim a Pokemon or not yet...?
People can claim even if it's in the same post as their sign-up form, aka whenever. Oh and for getting a userbar made, just give the style you want in vm.

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~
OP was July 20th and first member (me) joined an hour ago so its REALLY new.

Why are you happy/upset about it?

And yes you can claim a pokemon, just has to be a pokemon on the list (check the original post for more details)

Username: Apocalylpse Lucario
Favorite Thing About Orre: Coliseums bad(don't want a strike) snag 'em machine!
Reason for Joining the Club: i have played through half of coliseum and am about to get to finish it soon... i hope
Favorite Shadow Pokemon: Absol FTW

Username: Apocalylpse Lucario
Favorite Thing About Orre: Coliseums bad(don't want a strike) snag 'em machine!
Reason for Joining the Club: i have played through half of coliseum and am about to get to finish it soon... i hope
Favorite Shadow Pokemon: Absol FTW

Accepted.~ I haven't finished Colosseum q.q stuck on Evice lol. I have beaten XD a few times, and purified Shadow Lugia one time :3

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~
Welcomes! Nice job on purifying Shadow Lugia, it took me forever to do that (though that time wasted doesn't compare to getting the johto starters with flashburn, frenzyplant and hydrocannon)
I have a dirty little secret---> I didn't play Colosseum YET. I'll order it soon or I'll be ashamed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.