1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Osama bin Laden Is Alive And Well

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by SlipKnoT, Jan 14, 2009.

1. SlipKnoT

SlipKnoT Well-Known Member

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/01/14/binladen.message/index.html

2. GrizzlyB

GrizzlyB Confused and Dazed

This is a surprise? The man's like a Goddamn cockroach. A Muslim extremist cockroach.

3. Darkfall

Darkfall Abuses SHIFT + ENTER

Oh I dunno.

I highly doubt he'd survive nuclear radiation.
    Though I'm very eager to find out.

Also, using "Goddamn" and "Muslim" in the same utterence = Priceless.

4. Cyan

Cyan Mortal

Spending the last few years hiding out in some cave in the desert must have an excellent effect on OBL's health.

5. mew801

mew801 Well-Known Member

Why doesn't someone just kill him already.

6. Token

Token Well-Known Member

They've been trying for a fewyears now numbnuts. Also, not remotely surprised.

7. S31R31

S31R31 The 90's

There are attempts, every single one failed so far.

8. He's an oil sheik. Of course he's still alive. Money makes the world go 'round. Just pay them enough and no one will say where you are or would even attempt to kill you.
    Wow, for the first time I agree with Bin Laden, that the violence should stop.

9. pocketmunster

pocketmunster munster in my pocket

Wouldnt it be funny if the camera man killed him in the middle of his speech? That would make my day.

10. Brettt

Brettt satirist

Duh he is alive, he is just widely suspected to be a member of ZZ Top.

11. Kipcha

Kipcha Well-Known Member

...And you seriously don't think others have thought of this? This guy just won't die. Although I definitely agree with Darkfall, let's just see how cockroach-like he is.

12. Doti

Doti Wat

I hardly see how calling for an all out war against Israel is "stopping the violence".

But yeah, not that surprising that he's still alive.

13. The Admiral

The Admiral solid state survivor

Ohhhhh, that's what always made "Got Me Under Pressure" so awesome, was that little bit of terrorism.

By the way, I fail to see how it's news that Osama is alive. What did we expect from him again, to just **** off and die without anyone noticing?

Also, when I get a pet cockroach, I'mma name him Osama bin Laden. Thanks, guys.

14. DarkRidley

DarkRidley Deals and Issues

I think he's less cockroach and more tardigrade.

15. PsychedelicJellyfish

PsychedelicJellyfish formerly R. New

Perhaps the terrorists will concentrate on Israel and leave the West alone?

Nah.

Well, all we have to do is keep him away from water in a crisis and he'll never wake up.

16. well acording to all that slipknot posted (and since i dont feel like clicking the link) we dont know how old it is now sure it does say "stop the aggrresion against gaza" but lets be honest theres been aggresion over gaza for decades now.

i do think this is a recent message but there is no way to truly confirm if that is him or not and how come he rarely releases video it would sure make alot more of us believe he is still alive

p.s. meh i clicked the link and it mentions the economic crisis so it proably is recent but i seriously thinks that the crisis is gonna cause the us to become weaker then those arab nations hes got another thing coming

17. Cyan

Cyan Mortal

Suddenly 'Sharp-Dressed Man' makes sense. Which one is he? Billy or Dusty?

18. Ninterror X

Ninterror X The bird brain.

and do you do with a cockroach? YOU SMASH IT WITH A SHOE OR HAMMER!
    but sadly, the government lost both of them with "other" stuff.

19. Mr. Joker

Mr. Joker keep calm & carry on

This is varry dissapointing. I was hoping that he was dead. I still hope he will die. How old is he anyway?

20. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

I think he stopped aging after he sold his soul.