• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Osama bin Laden Is Alive And Well

Penguinist Trainer

Bin Laden is just proof that all the money spent in training our military was worth it. After all, we trained him. If he was such an easy target, we might want to rethink our own defenses first.

I love the where's waldo and cockroach comments. It certainly does seem to suit him.

Kijuna

An audio message? This proves absolutely nothing.

Nearly every troop in Afghanistan right now wants bin Laden dead, but the US governments along with other authoritarian systems do not which is why he is not.

Fun fact. The Taliban was willing to hand bin Laden over to some other country for a trial if the US could provide some proof that he was behind it. The US wants to take over Afghanistan more than it wants bin Laden.

Xx Flare xX

So Bin La-La is still alive eh?
so much for the 'he died of a deadly illness' theory.

Then again can they actually prove it was from the Extremist himself? it could've been from someone else claiming to be Osama (and since there are alot of voice impersonaters thats highly possible)
It's not like they went "yo Osama is this your tape?"
and he suddenly appeared and said "yes"

It could quite easily have been a fake.

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER

BigLutz

Banned
Nearly every troop in Afghanistan right now wants bin Laden dead, but the US governments along with other authoritarian systems do not which is why he is not.

Yeah they do, do you have any concept or understanding of the size and scope of the Afghan Mountains?

Fun fact. The Taliban was willing to hand bin Laden over to some other country for a trial if the US could provide some proof that he was behind it. The US wants to take over Afghanistan more than it wants bin Laden.

Which by the time the US was planning their invasion they had the evidence. They didn't want Bin Laden to be given to some neutral country for a trial where he gets 20 years of comfort in a nice little cell. The US wanted Bin Laden for themselves and no one can blame them.

And even if Bin Laden was handed over the US probably would have gone into Afghanistan as it contained too much intelligence and too many of Bin Laden's Lieutenants who could be planning other attacks.

Last edited:

Kijuna

Yeah they do, do you have any concept or understanding of the size and scope of the Afghan Mountains?

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying he isn't actively being pursued. Just that if the war was about punishing bin Laden that there wouldn't have been a war.

Which by the time the US was planning their invasion they had the evidence. They didn't want Bin Laden to be given to some neutral country for a trial. The US wanted Bin Laden for themselves and no one can blame them.

I can blame them for killing thousands of people over their ego. if you have proof that Bin Laden did it, then show it at the trial like anyone else instead of turning him into a modern day Emmanuel Goldstein.

Last edited:

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I can't think of anything witty to say, but I'll be damned that Osama managed to survive this long.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
he's a tough survivor after all what happened i admitt that,
i wonder how he manages to survive after all those problems in the past few years.

Yogurt

Does it really matter if he is alive? What would we even do if we found him? Torture him? Won't solve anything. He'll be rotting in hell soon enough and that is enough punishment.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
Rotting in hell? After all the work he's clocked in he should be in paradise already. Oh no wait...

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Does it really matter if he is alive? What would we even do if we found him? Torture him? Won't solve anything. He'll be rotting in hell soon enough and that is enough punishment.

Rotting in hell? After all the work he's clocked in he should be in paradise already. Oh no wait...

hm, judgement can sometimes be such a nasty thing in a man's hand, why are you two saying things like that just let play with his penis in the sand, faith, karma, whatever will get him sooner or later anyway.

Rave

Banned
He's a internet troll.

Seriously, the only thing that that man is worth to anyone now is propaganda. Something which he doesn't have to be alive to do. :/

I reckon that it's probably a fake. These bastards are resourceful and they probably planned for this years before he (probably) died.

PartyPokemon

L or Kira?
I think he stopped aging after he sold his soul.
Sold his soul to whom? Oil? Money? A World Champion Hide and Seek Trophy?

I don't know. I often wonder where he is. And then I realise that he is just where you imagine him to be; in your heart and your mind. And in a cave in Afghanistan.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I reckon that it's probably a fake. These *******s are resourceful and they probably planned for this years before he (probably) died.

who knows, there is a chanse that it is true of what you say but as long as it's unconfirmed we shouldn't say this too fast, osama knows how to hide himself.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
He'll probably attack our children where we can't protect them...in their dreams.

Orihime

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!
Over nine-thousaaaaaaaaaaaaand!

Last edited: