• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Osama bin Laden Is Alive And Well

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
And wasn't it actually raisins? That would suck...

S31R31

The 90's

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Who cares?

As planet earth would have stated, 'The Twin towers were getting up there in years.'

Osama still lives because America's army sucks ***. If it were the Kremlin that was hit, Afghanistan would be a smouldering crater by now, and we'd have three eyeballs from the radiation.

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Well, being related to iguanas in terms of the number of eyes would be pretty neat.

BigLutz

Banned
Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying he isn't actively being pursued. Just that if the war was about punishing bin Laden that there wouldn't have been a war.

Except it wasn't just actively about persuing Bin Laden that wound be absolutely stupid if it was. One of the objectives were, but the overall war effort was to bring down Al Qaeda in Afghanistan, try to cripple the organization, and to keep them from using Afghanistan as a base to train operatives.

I can blame them for killing thousands of people over their ego. if you have proof that Bin Laden did it, then show it at the trial like anyone else instead of turning him into a modern day Emmanuel Goldstein.

Again it wasn't ego, every single intelligence group was looking for who did it the minute the second plane hit. By October they had the evidence. But as I said, the US didn't want Bin Laden to spend 15 to 20 in a spacious prison. Nor did they want to wait months and months for a trial. They wanted to grab him and take him and his operatives to any one CIA prisons. Because at that very moment they didn't know how many more attacks were planned and in the making. They would not have been able to water board Bin Laden and push him for information on other attacks he planned in authorized.

Sending him to another country for a lengthy trial just was not and should never have been a option.

And I do wonder if you are one of those nut jobs that believe that Bin Laden didnt do it.

Kijuna

Except it wasn't just actively about persuing Bin Laden that wound be absolutely stupid if it was. One of the objectives were, but the overall war effort was to bring down Al Qaeda in Afghanistan, try to cripple the organization, and to keep them from using Afghanistan as a base to train operatives.

Again it wasn't ego, every single intelligence group was looking for who did it the minute the second plane hit. By October they had the evidence. But as I said, the US didn't want Bin Laden to spend 15 to 20 in a spacious prison. Nor did they want to wait months and months for a trial. They wanted to grab him and take him and his operatives to any one CIA prisons. Because at that very moment they didn't know how many more attacks were planned and in the making. They would not have been able to water board Bin Laden and push him for information on other attacks he planned in authorized.

Sending him to another country for a lengthy trial just was not and should never have been a option.

And I do wonder if you are one of those nut jobs that believe that Bin Laden didnt do it.

If that's the case why not comply and then go somewhere like Somalia where Al Qaeda actually does have a decent sized base? What's more crippling to a movement, having the movement's leader sold out and killed, or having everything the leader's ever said about his enemies proven right when they invade the homelands of and kill thousands of civillians?

I suppose gross incompetence is a possibility here, biut I find it self-evident that SOMEONE there knew what they were doing on at least some level.

As for whether bin Laden did it or not, I don't know and don't care. It's in the past. What matters is what effects 9/11 has had and what it's been used to justify.

BigLutz

Banned
If that's the case why not comply and then go somewhere like Somalia where Al Qaeda actually does have a decent sized base?

Because they were looking for their leaders and information of any other targets in the planning. Somalia could have been a secondary war. But your first target is the origination point, and the location of many of Al Qaeda's top operatives.

What's more crippling to a movement, having the movement's leader sold out and killed, or having everything the leader's ever said about his enemies proven right when they invade the homelands of and kill thousands of civillians?

Thing is you don't care about how those that will follow Al Qaeda would perceive you. If you begin to dance around the use of force against a enemy in fear that it will strength your movement, you should give up. Yes going to war with Al Qaeda temporarily strengthen it, but that is what you get with any war. That raise in power was drastically offset by the amount of training ground in Afghanistan they lost, and the many many top level officials that they lost. If you want proof look at how many of Bin Laden's top Lieutenants, several of whom orchestrated major terror attacks against the US, have been captured or killed.

Hell just a month or so since after the war in Afghanistan started, Bin Laden's military chief, a man involved in the US Embassy bombings in 98, and planning the September 11th terrorist attacks, was killed.

As for killing thousands of civilians if you want to act as if the lives of civilians in Afghanistan mean ANYTHING to you, then you should be cheerleading the war to go in there. Because the lives and pain caused by the war pale in comparison to the amount of lives taken and the pure hell that the Taliban put the people of Afghanistan through.

I suppose gross incompetence is a possibility here, biut I find it self-evident that SOMEONE there knew what they were doing on at least some level.

Or of course you just do not have any understanding as to how important Afghanistan was. Which in reality is much more logical of a scenario.

As for whether bin Laden did it or not, I don't know and don't care. It's in the past. What matters is what effects 9/11 has had and what it's been used to justify.

Thats true, although in this day and age you would have to be pretty insane to not know that Bin Laden did do it.

Last edited:

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Osama still lives because America's army sucks ***. If it were the Kremlin that was hit, Afghanistan would be a smouldering crater by now, and we'd have three eyeballs from the radiation.
I hope you realize the one of the reasons the USSR collapsed was because of they tried to take Afghanistan, and all the Kremlin is nowadays is shadow of it's former power, and the US army is still a superpower, much better than ours, that's for sure.

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
If he did die I don't think much would happen. He pretty much screwed himself over from being able to perform anything else disastrous.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Honestly, the only reason he isn't releasing videos is because he doesn't want to reveal he's really living in Whitney Houston's basement..

S31R31

The 90's
that deopends on how much mothers in law the holy warrior can take, those virgins don't come out of a cabbage.

Okay, I've never really uhmm... like Islam stuff.

Well of course he would be. He has been for about 7 years already.

It's been awhile dark rift.