• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Osama bin Laden Is Alive And Well

SlipKnoT

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/01/14/binladen.message/index.html

CNN said:
Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden has apparently released a new audio message calling for a jihad, or holy war, against Israel for its Gaza campaign.

The 22-minute message contains "an invitation" from bin Laden to take part in "jihad to stop the aggression against Gaza."

The audio message was posted on a radical Islamist Web site which has posted other statements from bin Laden in the past.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
This is a surprise? The man's like a Goddamn cockroach. A Muslim extremist cockroach.

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
This is a surprise? The man's like a Goddamn cockroach. A Muslim extremist cockroach.

Oh I dunno.

I highly doubt he'd survive nuclear radiation.
Though I'm very eager to find out.

Also, using "Goddamn" and "Muslim" in the same utterence = Priceless.

Cyan

Mortal
Spending the last few years hiding out in some cave in the desert must have an excellent effect on OBL's health.

mew801

Why doesn't someone just kill him already.

Token

They've been trying for a fewyears now numbnuts. Also, not remotely surprised.

He's an oil sheik. Of course he's still alive. Money makes the world go 'round. Just pay them enough and no one will say where you are or would even attempt to kill you.
Wow, for the first time I agree with Bin Laden, that the violence should stop.

Doti

Wat
He's an oil sheik. Of course he's still alive. Money makes the world go 'round. Just pay them enough and no one will say where you are or would even attempt to kill you.
Wow, for the first time I agree with Bin Laden, that the violence should stop.

Originally Posted by CNN
Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden has apparently released a new audio message calling for a jihad, or holy war, against Israel for its Gaza campaign

I hardly see how calling for an all out war against Israel is "stopping the violence".

But yeah, not that surprising that he's still alive.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Duh he is alive, he is just widely suspected to be a member of ZZ Top.

Ohhhhh, that's what always made "Got Me Under Pressure" so awesome, was that little bit of terrorism.

By the way, I fail to see how it's news that Osama is alive. What did we expect from him again, to just **** off and die without anyone noticing?

Also, when I get a pet cockroach, I'mma name him Osama bin Laden. Thanks, guys.

well acording to all that slipknot posted (and since i dont feel like clicking the link) we dont know how old it is now sure it does say "stop the aggrresion against gaza" but lets be honest theres been aggresion over gaza for decades now.

i do think this is a recent message but there is no way to truly confirm if that is him or not and how come he rarely releases video it would sure make alot more of us believe he is still alive

p.s. meh i clicked the link and it mentions the economic crisis so it proably is recent but i seriously thinks that the crisis is gonna cause the us to become weaker then those arab nations hes got another thing coming

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
This is varry dissapointing. I was hoping that he was dead. I still hope he will die. How old is he anyway?