1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Osama bin Laden is dead (the Mission Accomplished Thread)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Krake, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alleviate

Alleviate Banned

Or they were adrenaline rushed and panicky and shot the **** out of him unknowingly.

2. Dark Exxod

Dark Exxod Porsche Novice

Wow,out of all the ******** I've read here,this takes the cake:you're basicly accusing our soldiers of outright murder.Do you not know a thing about urban warfare--let alone war in general--and the type of situations that arise in close-quarters combat?
    What the **** would you do if you were the CO of a military convoy,driving down the streets of Bagdad,and one of those ******* pigs pops out of a side alley using a group of women and children as a shield while launching RPGs at you and your men?How the hell would you like to cope with situations like that? [this is rhetorical,since I know that either A)You don't know,and won't respond, or B)You'd reply with some retardedly stupid,no-logic comment--like chuboy did--to try and cover your lack of knowing.

Last edited: May 4, 2011
  3. Shuam

Shuam righteous

i cried when i heard the news

4. chuboy

chuboy <- It was THIS big!

Fixed for you :)

5. Dark Exxod

No,fixed for you.

6. Celebix

Celebix Member

That's great! But this really doesn't change anything ya know? America is still at war, still full of ignorance and still hardly America. (I'm an American btw)

7. chuboy

chuboy <- It was THIS big!

By the way, you need to type a space after you type a punctuation mark.

8. Ethan

Ethan Banned

Simply because you're American doesn't mean your opinion holds any water. Who said this changes anything? People like you and other like minded liberal thinkers keep reminding us "The war isn't over, this doesn't change anything" but I don't remember anyone believing that the war was suddenly going to disappear. No one believes that. Stop giving people reminders that are pointless and unnecessary.

And honestly, **** you for the last statement.

The only thing more annoying than a typical, overly patriotic, U.S.A.!, U.S.A.!, American, are the self loathing Americans that can do nothing more than complain about the problems we have and wish they were born somewhere else.

Really, chuboy?

9. Blue Harvest

Blue Harvest Banned

Ignoring all the terrorist sympathizers and self hating douches (hint celebix) there was something to come out of this BESIDES Osama being shot in the face.

aka Osama's computer was taken alive and will be successfully interrogated.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54151.html
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_bin_laden

So this may very well have a positive impact on the war besides a morale boost.

10. Dark Exxod

I'm glad he's dead,no mistaking it,but this won't be the

Aww,thank you,I'll remember that.Don't worry,I won't forget.

11. Ethan

Ethan Banned

Alright, the man is gone. Topic has more or less devolved into people bickering over nonsense. If any other notable aspects from the story appear they can be discussed within the news thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.