• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Osama bin Laden is dead (the Mission Accomplished Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewtwo152

Not dead yet.
But it's not. The Iraq War was aimed at removing Hussein, which it did.
The other is to end terror.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Most of my Facebook feed post are either:

-YAY! Osama is dead!
-HEY! Osama killed people. Be respectful!
-NO! The terrorists are going to kill us all.

Why can't everyone be happy? :( I have a feeling that, if we found a panacea to cure every disease, that people are going to complain about that, too.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Oh hey, it's about damned time. Now, about ending this stupid war that's been going on for ten years... (haha, like that's going to happen 8()

Really, this has been dragged out for so long that I barely even care anymore...unless this actually is used an excuse to get us out of Afghanistan. Which it probably won't be.

No. 1 Machop Fan

It's not over yet!

Be warned: with Bin laden gone, someone else is likely going to take his place and launch revenge attacks.

SlipKnoT

Oh man, I so hope that the US soldier that killed Bin Laden was gay.
That would be amazing.

took them long enough. i really hope it wasn't even an american that killed him.
It was an American team.

I can't believe they knew where he was since last August and didn't do anything then.
If they had rushed into it and fucked up he'd [Obama] never hear the end of it, and Osama would still be alive.

It was an American drone, I think. .
So it was a machine, not a person.

ROBOTS ROBOTS ROBOTS ROBOTS
No.

According to Obama, a firefight ensued which ended in Bin Laden getting shot.
Yes.

Fox News headline reads: USAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD.
Is this a typo, or can his named be spelt that way too? If it's the former, John Stewart is going to have a FIELD DAY with that.
I think he'll be more happy as a New Yorker that he's dead.

Though I assume another terrorist will take his place?
Ahh, I see. Well. Will al-Qaeda still be up? It probably will, they'll just have to find a new leader.
Obv.

Should we really care anymore? Whats it going to do, end the Iraq/Afgan war?

I seriously doubt it.
The figurehead of a major terrorist organization was just murdered. Yeah, no big deal.

that would be the worse news of the century
fu.

Also, it's been confirmed by CNN that he was shot and the head, and that three to four other people were killed, including a woman who was used as a human sheild. No Americans were harmed. Hard to believe that the government in Pakistan didn't know he was there, considering that compound was located (from what I've heard on CNN) 60-80 miles from the capital, and it was built about 6 years ago.

Last edited:

Darato

(o,..,o)
[IMG200]http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/d042282f33a95eeaa3f81e7dc4f89906.jpg[/IMG200]

L.F.D.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I heard that Bin Laden was killed a week ago and the White House knew about this. So they annonced it today so Obama can get re-elected. That's what I heard but sometimes you can't really trust the media. Killing one guy does't make the world a better place.

SlipKnoT

They shot him in a compound with a gun bro.

Love your signature.

I heard that Bin Laden was killed a week ago and the White House knew about this. So they annonced it today so Obama can get re-elected. That's what I heard but sometimes you can't really trust the media.
The election isn't this week. Or next week. Or this year.

Also, he was killed today.

Killing one guy does't make the world a better place.
Bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.