• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Osama bin Laden is dead (the Mission Accomplished Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Source

Usama bin Laden is dead, multiple sources confirm to Fox News. He was killed a week ago by a U.S. bomb.
President Obama is expected to deliver a statement from the White House Sunday night to discuss the major development.
The announcement comes nearly a decade after the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks which started a tireless hunt for the terrorist mastermind and Al Qaeda leader.
The U.S. had been waiting for the results of a DNA test to confirm his identity before going public. Sources said the vice president informed congressional leaders late Sunday night that bin Laden had indeed been killed.

This is probably on other sites, but this was the one I found first.

Took us long enough. That's all I got to say about this.

VictiniMaster

Winning, Duh!
Usa! Usa! Usa!

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
We're already talking about this in the news thread.

And my god I'm still waiting for Obama to come on!

So this means that this thread won't be necessary? I thought it would be big news, so that's why I made a separate thread.

Regardless, the mods can decide, even though I don't care either way.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
So this means that this thread won't be necessary? I thought it would be big news, so that's why I made a separate thread.

Regardless, the mods can decide, even though I don't care either way.
I don't think it's an issue honestly since it is big news.
Also:
[IMG139]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1324/1304305543651.jpg[/IMG139]
Good work, Solider!

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
Thread #2 i've seen about it and Thread #3 I've seen it being discussed on.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I really didn't believe it at first. I'm gonna be pissed if it was just a look-alike.

DNA scans have confirmed it's the real Bin Laden. So it's got to be a hell of a look-alike for the guy to have the exact same DNA as Bin Laden.

SilverFox

So sly
We're already talking about this in the news thread.

This isn't general news, this is history!

I heard he was shot in the head, but I also heard the bomb thing too, so which one is true?

I can't believe they knew where he was since last August and didn't do anything then.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
He probably raped his dead body.

*GETS SHOT REPEATEDLY*

I really didn't believe it at first. I'm gonna be pissed if it was just a look-alike.
They had to test his DNA to make sure it was him. They had his body for a week and didn't tell anyone because they had to be sure.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I heard he was shot in the head, but I also heard the bomb thing too, so which one is true?

According to Obama, a firefight ensued which ended in Bin Laden getting shot.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Ahh, I see. Well. Will al-Qaeda still be up? It probably will, they'll just have to find a new leader.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
From what they said, it was a ground operation. Probably the best way to do it. Even though drones are good, they are still somewhat limited. Man, I wonder how the guy that shot him is feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.