• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Osama bin Laden is dead (the Mission Accomplished Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Exxod

Porsche Novice
.....why did they do it, for target practice?
Wow,out of all the ******** I've read here,this takes the cake:you're basicly accusing our soldiers of outright murder.Do you not know a thing about urban warfare--let alone war in general--and the type of situations that arise in close-quarters combat?
What the **** would you do if you were the CO of a military convoy,driving down the streets of Bagdad,and one of those ******* pigs pops out of a side alley using a group of women and children as a shield while launching RPGs at you and your men?How the hell would you like to cope with situations like that? [this is rhetorical,since I know that either A)You don't know,and won't respond, or B)You'd reply with some retardedly stupid,no-logic comment--like chuboy did--to try and cover your lack of knowing.

Last edited:

chuboy

<- It was THIS big!
Wow,out of all the ******** I've read here,this takes the cake:you're basicly accusing our soldiers of outright murder. Do you not know a single ******* thing about urban warfare--let alone war in general--and the type of situations that arise in close-quarters combat?
What the **** would you do if you were the CO of a military convoy,driving down the streets of Bagdad,and one of those ************* pigs pops out of a side alley using a group of women and children as a shield while launching RPGs at you and your men?How the hell would you like to cope with situations like that? [this is rhetorical,since I know that A)You wouldn't know. or B)You'd reply with
some retardedly stupid,no-logic comment.

Fixed for you :)

Dark Exxod

Porsche Novice

Celebix

That's great! But this really doesn't change anything ya know? America is still at war, still full of ignorance and still hardly America. (I'm an American btw)

Ethan

Banned
That's great! But this really doesn't change anything ya know? America is still at war, still full of ignorance and still hardly America. (I'm an American btw)

Simply because you're American doesn't mean your opinion holds any water. Who said this changes anything? People like you and other like minded liberal thinkers keep reminding us "The war isn't over, this doesn't change anything" but I don't remember anyone believing that the war was suddenly going to disappear. No one believes that. Stop giving people reminders that are pointless and unnecessary.

And honestly, **** you for the last statement.

The only thing more annoying than a typical, overly patriotic, U.S.A.!, U.S.A.!, American, are the self loathing Americans that can do nothing more than complain about the problems we have and wish they were born somewhere else.

By the way, you need to type a space after you type a punctuation mark

Really, chuboy?

Last edited:
Ignoring all the terrorist sympathizers and self hating douches (hint celebix) there was something to come out of this BESIDES Osama being shot in the face.

U.S. personnel removed computer hard drives, documents, DVDs, thumb drives and "electronic equipment" from the compound for later analysis.

aka Osama's computer was taken alive and will be successfully interrogated.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54151.html
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_bin_laden

So this may very well have a positive impact on the war besides a morale boost.

Dark Exxod

Porsche Novice
I'm glad he's dead,no mistaking it,but this won't be the

By the way, you need to type a space after you type a punctuation mark.

Aww,thank you,I'll remember that.Don't worry,I won't forget.

Last edited:

Ethan

Banned
Alright, the man is gone. Topic has more or less devolved into people bickering over nonsense. If any other notable aspects from the story appear they can be discussed within the news thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.