• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oshawott's Lost Scalchop (690)

G50

No longer posting
This episode was very cool. Finally my favorite Unova region Pokemon appears in its pre-evolved form - Shimama! Shimama is so cute in the Anime! Mijumaru's reaction when the Scalchop goes flying is priceless. It was great to see Ash and Mijumaru have hard special training together with pushups, lifting, and practicing defending attacks. It was funny when Mijumaru picks up and puts on an extremely cute Bachuru on, and then it shocks him. The rematch was really cool, Mijumaru used his speed to dodge and then launched an Aqua Jet attack that was still not aiming properly, but when it kept colliding with Flame Charge, Mijumaru was able to win. It was funny to see Mijumaru try to use a big berry and a kitchenware top to try and defend attacks, but failed easily.

79/100

Squirtle_007

Watched the episode, a very cool one where anyone got their screentime, simply nice

- So, Ash was going to face Kenyan´s Blitzle with Pikachu ... he sure likes to struggle very much
- And now Oshawott wants to battle Blitzle when he refused to battle Dewott ... no doubt, Pokémon adopt trainers´s characteristics too
- I´ve always taught Blitzle looks like a sock puppet
- Am I the only one that noted the sharp-knives sound coming from Blitzle´s Double Kick?
- And the scalchop is gone, from an over-analystic POV, how much protection could provide a shell that is barely bigger than Oshawott´s nose?, maybe that was what Dwebble was thinking when he made that big rock scalchop
- Joltik´s part made me think in the possibilities if Unova wasn´t far away, how would Oshawott looked struggling with a Shellder/Cloyster/Clamperl?
- And here comes Iris with a berry to Oshawott ... that ends roasted up, and it looks like Cilan doesn´t concern about food´s appearence anymore judging how he enjoyed that burnt berry
- Now it´s Cilan´s cloche turn ... I actually felt worst for Cilan than for Oshawott
- Seeing Oshawott training with that big rock sclachop on it´s back reminded me Goku and Krilin training with heavy turtle rock shells ... and had the same results
- Maybe in that upcoming episode will be when Oshawott masters Aqua Jet finally
- And Axew in ... five minutes finds the scalchop that Ash and Oshawott couldn´t find in several hours before looking to a substitute and start training

An overall great episode, and this kind of things (maybe I´ll be flamed for saying this) makes me want Oshawott to not evolve

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Huh huh! Why aren't people complaining about Kenyan's eyes not having white in his eyes (what is teh word for that?)

Maybe people finally decided to remember that this stuff has been happening since day 1?

[img139]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/cc/Melvin.png[/img139]

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Maybe people finally decided to remember that this stuff has been happening since day 1?

I know, thats why it was dumb when people were complaining about Cilan's eyes.

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
Alright episode. I felt bad for Mijumaru when it lost its shell. The Joltik was cute though ;). I didn't get why Dwebble just didn't carve another shell that was the same size as the original... They found Miju's shell in the end so I guess it doesn't really matter ;P.

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
I liked the part when Joltik was on Mijumarus belly haha :>
And the big shell! That was kind of funny to.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Joltik creeping on Oshawott's back was cool... It can pull off that creeping on the back move even better against bigger pokemon

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Huh huh! Why aren't people complaining about Kenyan's eyes not having white in his eyes (what is teh word for that?)

Because many people don't have sclera's in Unova, more so then in other regions.. It's Unova's thing.. Colored eyes without sclera's to freak people out.. By now we've about covered every color, n'est pas?

Green: Cilan
Blue: Kenyan
Yellow: Yoshihiko! xD

Joltik creeping on Oshawott's back was cool... It can pull off that creeping on the back move even better against bigger pokemon

Dumdumdum dum....

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
"Oshawott, use Shell Blade!"

Fail, TCPi.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Oshawott's facial expressions were awesome!

matt0044

They renamed him to Stephan? It's KENYAN, get it right TPCi!

You act like this is a surprise that a character gets a different name in the dub of the Pokemon Anime.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8

It's Marvin the Magician!