1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Oshawott's Lost Scalchop (690)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Black & White' started by Serebii, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Not sure why Blitzle kept using Flame Charge after Oshawott's giant rock broke instead of using more electric attacks.......serves it right to lose.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  2. Yeul

Yeul Green Eyed Girl

Kenyan/Stephan both hate it when their name's mispronounced, so I was making a joke about the name change.
    And I can't help but say Cilan, it's not like I hate Dento or anything.

3. MidnightMelody

MidnightMelody Hopeful for Gen 8

Not filler when the character will return duh. (I don't watch the subbed but my friend was watching one day and saw the guy come back)

4. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

I love this ep XD I even did a fandub (Its in my sigg) of me doing Osha's voice XD nya~

5. *futachimaru*

*futachimaru* Music Maker/ Dreamer

Oshawott! yay!

oshawott is so CUUUUUTE!
    On another topic, every time i watch this episode on youtube, the ending is always cut off. why?

OSHAWOTT SMILIES! YAY
    :501: :501: :501: :501: :501: :501: :501: :501:

6. Lance The Champ

Lance The Champ The Aura Guardian

It was a great episode... the collision between Aqua jet and Flame charge was epic!

7. Rebeccag

Rebeccag Well-Known Member

So another new rival. At least this one isnt as annoying as Bugandy and Trip. I quite liked Stephan although Oshawott and his aqua jet is starting to become a problem

8. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

Heehee, the debut of Stefan. I like him so much better as a rival than Trip. Both he and Bianca are more enjoyable to watch than Ash's official Unova rival.

I liked this episode a lot because of Oshawott. He is so cute in this episode, and it was nice to see him learn how to defend himself even without his beloved and necessary scalchop. I also like Axew's reaction when he found the scalchop. :)

8/10

9. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

Pretty good episode. But it kinnda struck me as annoying that a pokemon could perform so much worse in battle due to losing something that "came with it".

10. J Ken

J Ken RAVE

This episode reminded me how much I used to like Oshawott after this he just wasn't as cool.

11. NPT

NPT Just a member

Ash actually did some training with Oshawott in this episode. It's cool how he defeated Stephan's Blitzle without using his scalchop.

Also, this is the episode where Stephan debuted. Everybody getting Stephan's name wrong was funny at first, but later it became a running gag of BW.

12. When Oshawott threw that bottle cap down, somewhere, a vein in James's forehead burst. But then I thought, "wait, he's too busy being a serious member of TR, so he would have no time for bottle caps."

13. It was a nice episode. Oshawott gets some development and Ash meets Stephan for the first time. He's really the only Best Wishes rival that I don't find annoying.

I wish he showed up more often and had more than three Pokemon though.

14. JudySpell

JudySpell Banned

Stephan and Blitzle were entertaining and Oshawott's issues with battling without his shell was funny like when he used that giant rock shell. 7.5/10

15. Alexander18

Alexander18 Banned

This was a pretty neat and decent episode. Oshawott getting development is neat. I give it 7/10 for effort.

16. Gillachu

Gillachu Banned

Meh, Stephan looked horrible and Oshawott's drama regarding his lost scalchop wasn't nearly as interesting as it coulda been.

17. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

Hee hee Oshawott using Joltik and a berry as his replacement shell was funny, plus I liked watching Oshawott train to use the giant rock shell and how Ash helped. Seeing Axew randomly find the shell was cute too. ^^

18. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

This episode gave us our first look at Satoshi's new rival, Kenyan. His Shimama battling Satoshi's Mijumaru was quite intense, although hilarity ensued when Mijumaru's Hotachi went missing. In my perfect world, Mijumaru would've simply compensated for his little crisis by having evolved into Futachimaru here.

19. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

Omg, the little Joltik shocking Oshawott was funny and very adorable. I really like it during episodes where Ash encourages his Pokemon to get stronger. Even the rock Scalchop worked well for Oshawott in training.

20. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

This was certainly quite an amusing episode that I'm sure we could've guessed was bound to happen eventually. I just hoped that in the future Oshawott does rely on offense just as much he does on his scalchop.