• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OSL Bug Gym - HardCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
OSLbannerttt.png

;168;Gym Leader Number 4;168;

bug.png

HardCore-1.png

Hello my name is Paul. While on my Pokemon journey I discovered that there is a lot more to battling than just winning or how skilled you are . I learned that the only thing that truly matters is if you and your battling style are in perfect synchronization.

As I continued throughout my journey I found that bug types inspire me to show a unique versatility in every battle for my opponents. So challenge me if you wish to see the majestic world that is projected through Bug type Pokemon!

Last edited by a moderator:

HardCore

OSL Gym Leader 4
Gym Record: 63-6
Sub Record: 11-0
Ties: 0
Total: 73-7
Rematch Wins: 37
Rematch Losses: 6

Pokemon-online only for now until I get the game.
***To reach me come here http://xat.com/SPPfPokemonLeague ***
***I won't be accepting battles through PMs/VMs.***

Last edited:

DarkLink3

Banned
Congrats on GL Paul. I'm going to win your badge again this time officially! lol.

mycooly

Banned
Hardcore i wish to challenge your gym

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
Congratz on getting Gym leader, and Good Luck :D

DarkLink3

Banned
GG Paul. cya in 2 days. You srsly won't get lucky next time. The Battle was a little haxxy against me.

Ishida

大典! SENTAI!!
Confirmed. GG ;D

HardCore

OSL Gym Leader 4
HardCore vs WhiteWisper= HardCore 1-0
GG I was playing safe because you always get extreme luck. See you in two

WhiteWisper

Haters gonna hate
HardCore vs WhiteWisper= HardCore 1-0
GG I was playing safe because you always get extreme luck. See you in two

Next time I hope you don't hold back. A misclick and a miss might've affected the outcome but nonetheless, gg confirmed, see you in two.

HardCore

OSL Gym Leader 4
Rematch: HardCore vs DarkLink = HardCore 6-2[R]
GG Make sure you check for too many resists. I am concerned about too many counter team attempts lately.

Thanks Vee

HardCore

OSL Gym Leader 4
HardCore vs EmeraldGoblin = A case of counter teaming sadly. I know you didn't mean to do this on purpose because we talk a lot and you're cool, so I will let you rematch in two days.

This goes for challenger: If your team has pokemon that are counterish to my type and are rarely used in OU then I automatically have a reason to say that you countered me. Even if the team is your standard team if it has 3 or more potential counters then I can still call it sorry. I do ask other leaders before making this decision.

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
HardCore vs EmeraldGoblin = A case of counter teaming sadly. I know you didn't mean to do this on purpose because we talk a lot and you're cool, so I will let you rematch in two days.

This goes for challenger: If your team has pokemon that are counterish to my type and are rarely used in OU then I automatically have a reason to say that you countered me. Even if the team is your standard team if it has 3 or more potential counters then I can still call it sorry. I do ask other leaders before making this decision.

understandable; See you in two!

Status
Not open for further replies.