• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OSL Dragon Gym - old man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathfinder

No Angel
OSLbannerttt.png

;149; Gym Leader Number 6;149;

dragonbanner.png

OldMan.png

Renowned for my aptitude with the Dragon type, I have been enstated here to grow even further in developing my skills and knowledge of my chosen type, you will be dealing with pain of a weight you at this point still fail to comprehend.
Dragonlike fury is what you have found yourself challenging, escape is not even an option, remember what happened to the two birds? They got eaten by a dragon! Flamespewing lizards obey my every command, bring your best game, or go down in your own pool of sorrow!!!
You will find yourself burnt to a crisp, then raged upon, but I wish you the best of luck!

Last edited:

old man

On Guard!!!
Greetings All,

Be warned this gym will open on 12/10/2010. Contact me via pm or vm or look for me on OSL chat.

[X] Use of Shoddy Battle disallowed

Notice: when we set up a time to meet for a gym battle and life happens and you can't make it please send me a vm/pm saying I'm sorry I can't make it can we please reschedule? I'm normally very flexible. Or see me on OSL chat.

A word of warning.... Don't get cocky young one else you'll find yourself getting a whoopen.
Good luck and have fun. I plan on it!!!!!

Last edited:

Mike_kun

Bug Master
nice job old man
keep on may be i will challenge you if have time
hahahah

old man

On Guard!!!
Old Man Vs Roscoe
0-2
Under protest. You know he shouldn't have to move. Have NEVER seen him with it. You have the badge good luck on the rest of your challenge.

old man

On Guard!!!
Old Man VS Charminions
5-0 Old Man

Used the team Game gave me and they did a WONDERFUL job. Misplayed on my lead. However it was a GG. See you in 2.

Last edited:

old man

On Guard!!!
Old Man Vs. Saibankan
0-2

New team and I played like garbage. So good job. Good luck on the rest of your challenge.

shadow uae

jets.u.r.wanted
i want gym battle please

old man

On Guard!!!
i want gym battle please

I like challengers who have manners. Good. Now I see your in Dubai. Hmmm I'll have to consult my clock so we can set up a time in Saturday ( that may not be good for you. Let me know). Send me a pm as to what time your free this weekend.

old man

On Guard!!!
OMDragonGym.png

Ashetoashes2
0-1 Old Man

Man It's been awhile since someone showed up. My dragons dusted of the dust and won one for us 1-0. The hail team he had killed off 2 of my supports and made his blizzard hit. But it was a gg. See you in 2

OMDragonGym.png

Ashetoashes2
0-1 Old Man

Man It's been awhile since someone showed up. My dragons dusted of the dust and won one for us 1-0. The hail team he had killed off 2 of my supports and made his blizzard hit. But it was a gg. See you in 2

Confirming. Good Game. I'll definitely be back haha.

old man

On Guard!!!
All gym battles for today have been rescheduled for Monday after 8pm est or gmt5 time

old man

On Guard!!!
Gym battles for 2/11/2011
Dragonite127 your time is 8:30 pm EST (gmt5)

Pkmer your time is 9:00pm EST (gmt5)

IF you can't make it for some reason please vm/pm me. I have a crazy couple of days and don't want to rush the battles. So I'll see you two then.

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
hi Gym Leader!

i would like a gym battle w/ you
my time zone is +8 (SE Asia)

old man

On Guard!!!
Baby dragon Saba walks out fussing...... "two more No shows..... Uugggghhhh that makes over 20 now!!!!" Old Man speaks...Saba stop your fussing and wake the others. We have a challenger at our door. Saba smiles and uses then move Outrage to wake the others.... ITS WAR TIME!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.