• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OSL Dragon Gym - old man

Status
Not open for further replies.

old man

On Guard!!!
vsoldmanlose.png

Madmarine0 vs Old Man 3-0 MadMarine0
New team didnt work too well. GG to you. Enjoy!!!!

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3

old man

On Guard!!!
vsoldmanwin.png

Anakbae vs Old Man 0-2 Old Man

SABA!!!!!! We came from behind to win that one. GG see you in 3

old man

On Guard!!!
vsoldmanlose.png

Mirrolax vs Old Man 2-0 Mirrolax
Well my dislike of PO cause if the desktop continues. But gotta keep going. GG to you. Enjoy!!!!

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Confirming 2-0 win, GG OM :D

DarumakkaImposter

I won Vs. OM. 4-0

Gg. take care of that 4 year old. you could have cut the connection and I would have understood. We can rematch if you want? at a later time that it. =)

old man

On Guard!!!
vsoldmanlose.png

Darumakkaimposter vs Old Man dont remember score Darumakkaimposter

( child coughing and crying in background) Well (Saba go get her) distracted battling cause child ( Saba roars asking for help) Gotta go kid getting sick...... Runs to help Saba

GG Enjoy

old man

On Guard!!!
vsoldmanlose.png

Resident Evil vs Old Man 6-2 run resident Evil

I played completly horrible. Saw I couldnt win. GG Enjoy

Jellyfisher

Sexiest man alive
Pokemon16

Hey I challenge you! Im Blake (b is B rest is lower case) 1506 8094 9166<- platinum

old man

On Guard!!!
vsoldmanlose.png

Arty Kun vs Old Man 2-0 Arty Kun

GG Enjoy

old man

On Guard!!!
ATTENTION:

My PO computer is DEAD!!!!!! Which means I cant PO until I get it fixed or get another one. Until then Im wifi ONLY!!!!!!!!

I'm in San Fran for the next couple of days celebrating my 40th birthday. I do have wifi access at the hotel and will Check here and the chat for battles.

Edit: My PO computer should be up and running starting 11/3 at 8:30pm. I will do PO battles starting then and at that time

Last edited:

old man

On Guard!!!
vsoldmanwin.png

JoeSteele vs Old Man 0-3 Old Man

GG see you in 3

old man

On Guard!!!
vsoldmanlose.png

Zero vs Old Man 3-0 Zero
Flippen Crit cost me. GG to you. Enjoy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.