• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OSL Fighting Gym - Nilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
vsnillawin.png

Lord Of Grapes vs Nilla

Nilla 6-4[R]

I was winning, but he ran, gg.

vsnillawin.png

Kyro12 vs Nilla

Nilla 3-0

gg

Last edited:

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
vsnillawin.png

tavogus vs Nilla

Nilla 1-0

A critical hit and a miss brought the score down, but I pulled through with the victory anyways, gg.​

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
vsnillawin.png

GameLion vs Nilla

Nilla 3-0

Two flinches most likely lowered the score to the game, but nonetheless I won in the end, gg.

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
vsnillawin.png

shinesrock vs Nilla

Nilla 5-0

Hax on his side made the game a little bit harder, but I was still able to win despite that, gg.

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
vsnillawin.png

acetrainerelliot vs Nilla

Nilla 3-0

I got a critical hit on one of his sweepers, but I don't really know for sure since it didn't seem like his sweeper could have done any significant damage to me, so the critical hit was bound to happen with the constant attacks I was using, sorry if this ruined any of the chance of winning, but I can't really say whether it did or not. gg

Last edited:

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
vsnillawin.png

DarumakkaImposter vs Nilla

Nilla 1-0

Two misses in a row made the score go down from a 3-0 to a 1-0, but I pulled off the win anyways, gg.

vsnillawin.png

Remorph vs Nilla

Nilla 4-0

gg

Last edited:

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Confirmed. I did awful. I'm better than this. I'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.