• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OSL Fighting Gym - Nilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
vsnillawin.png

Kyro12 vs Nilla

Nilla 2-0

gg

vsnillawin.png

Cosmic Fury vs Nilla

Nilla 6-0

gg

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I took a 6-0 loss...:(

Well, good game anyway. :)

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
vsnillawin.png

Kyro12 vs Nilla

Nilla 4-0

gg

vsnillalose.png

madmarine0 vs Nilla

madmarine0 5-2[R]

Played kinda bad, if I had made better predictions and such I undoubtedly I could have won, but I guess I lose every once in a while here , gg.

Last edited:

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Confirming, next time I shouldn't let you set up xD Haha, gg, cya in 3

Kats28

Vulpix Trainer
How do u challange the gyms ....I want to challenge Nilla's gym.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Confirming the win. gg nilla

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
vsnillawin.png

Sweet Dreams vs Nilla

Nilla 4-0

A miss and a critical hit on my side made the game a bit easier for me, in the long run I can't really say it mattered that much, gg.

vsnillalose.png

arcuesaj vs Nilla

arcuesaj 4-1[R]

He won because I misplayed, if I had played better I hopefully could have won, first legitimate loss in a while without it being completely haxy, good game, good luck with the rest of your challenge.

vsnillalose.png

Mayu808 vs Nilla

Mayu808 1-0

Pretty bad game, since he got a lot of hax, he may most likely re match.​

Last edited:

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
vsnillawin.png

MugenoNoByakuya vs Nilla

Nilla 6-0

Some misses on his side pretty much gave me the advantage to clean the match, a couple of them didn't matter, but nonetheless, gg.

vsnillawin.png

DarumakkaImposter vs Nilla

Nilla 2-0

I got a bit unlucky at the end because he got a critical hit, which kind of ruined any chances of me getting additional damage on one of his things, I was able to pull of with the win anyways, gg.

Last edited:

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
I haven't forgotten our last match, Nilla. I'll be back for revenge. This revenge will be so cold, it will freeze you, and you won't be able to Brick Break it.

^Howzat sound? Corny? I'd like to have some cool come-back for revenge pick-up line.

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
vsnillawin.png

Kyro12 vs Nilla

Nilla 5-0

gg

vsnillawin.png

tavogus vs Nilla

We battled 3 times, the first time he got a crucial critical hit, and a burn, and I missed an attack, we did best 2/3, and I won the next 2 battles 2-0 and 3-0, thanks for being a good sport, gg.

vsnillawin.png

WhiteStone30 vs Nilla

Same thing from last battle, he got lucky in the first match, we did best 2/3 and I won the first one 1-0, and 3-0, both pretty haxy, thanks for being a good sport, gg.

Last edited:

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
5-0.. I'm ashamed. But definitely a great match, maybe Pure could learn how to REALLY play from you. GG, cya in 3

Status
Not open for further replies.