• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OSL Fire Gym - D.Gray Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
OSLbannerttt.png

;006;Gym Leader Number 8;006;

gymleaders.png

[Sprite Coming Soon]

Bio Coming Soon

Last edited by a moderator:

Gray™

vsgray.png

Record:45/12/0

GOLDENCRS
"justinpg"
Gorgonopsid Master
"dragonuser"
"TheMaster"
"-Zane"
"Rairyan"
Calamity
"TheBluePorygon"
"Admin Miror B"
"tarverboy101"

Gym Status: CLOSED

I'm usually on from 7pm to 9pm (GMT) though on weekends I might be on for a few more hours.
To request a battle Vm me or ask me in the League's Xat.I will not accept challenges in the thread and I usually ignore pms(deal with it).

Last edited:

Gray™

vsgraywin.png

reloo vs D.Gray Man=D.Gray Man 2-0
Some hax on both sides but still pretty even.GG and see ya in 3 mate^^

First defense as Gl^^ yay me~

Last edited:

shadow130690

TSS Member
Lost to d. gray 3-0

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Look at big D. Gray boy doing work!

Gray™

vsgraywin.png

pkmner vs D.Gray Man=D.Gray Man 6-0
2 misses kinda hurt him but I don't believe they matter that much.GG and see ya in 3 mate^^

vsgraylose.png

GoldArch3 vs D.Gray Man=GoldArcher3 4-0
First loss:(A stone edge miss in the end completly crushed all my hopes of making a comeback but even there I don't think I would've won.Gg and good luck with the rest of your challenge.

Last edited:

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
Just beat D. Gray Man 4-0, GG dude. Sorry for some hax, but when you took out my Skarm I thought i was done for

Gray™

vsgraywin.png

Rairyan vs D.Gray Man=D.Gray Man 2-0
Some misshax almost killed me but I managed to make a comeback.GG and see ya in 3 mate^^

mycooly

Banned
He!l yea man
good luck imma face you soon kk?<3

Status
Not open for further replies.