• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OSL Flying Gym : Leader lunar22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathfinder

No Angel
OSLbannerttt.png

;249; Gym Leader Number 5;249;

flyinggym.png

Lulnar22.png

Welcome to a new horizon, I'm Lunar. My training with the flying types have allowed me to become a Guardian of the sky, a disciple of the wind, and mastery of the Wings of flight. I wish you the best as once we begin, your hopes of ever Reaching the Elite 4 will be gone with the Wind~

Last edited:

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
Hi, I'm lunar, you can find me on the OSL chat everyday almost all afternoon.

If you have PO or shoddy, you will have pretty much no trouble getting a gym battle when you want it. I have limited wifi access at random times, I can usually let you know before hand, and maybe we can set up a time and such.

As of September '10
*School starts for me tomorrow, so instead of resigning from my position, I will make some schedule changes.

As of here on out, I will no longer be consistently open on weekdays. So the gym will be closed exept on weekends. This, cuts availability, but due to this, your chances of getting a gym battle on said weekends should be of alot higher success rate.
Also if I have the time to give gym battles on weekdays, I will announce in on the main xat chat, so be aware that I will still give possibly a few during the week.

I don't see these changes becoming much of a problem, but if they come to be, we shall go from there.

Senior class of 2011 =D *

Gym battles complete: 176

Record
Flying Wins/draws/loses 125 / 6 / 26

Dragon Wins/draws/loses 13 / 0 / 6

Steve was 'ere 16-09-2010

Last edited:

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
Lost 0-2 vs Mr.Famous

First match coulda gone better, he got a crit that blasted my only counter check out of the park, and then My Fire blasts and Dracos both missed costing me crippling and death. :(

Freze

Epic battler
Lost to Lunar 3-0. I did 1 BIG Missplay which lost me the game. GG. Never knew *** could have *** to OHKO my ***. I think you understood that Lunar.

No hax to which is :)

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Confirming. Twas a good clean game. I will wait my 3 days and then chall again, if you do not mind kind sir.

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
confirming gg.
I highly doubt that anyone is countering you. Its dragon; its not exactly the easiest thing to beat. none-the-less very hax-free match.

Confirming

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
beat comp 5-0

I got some hax, ontop of me already making some solid predictions

EDIT:

Beat Chronic 4-0

Straight forward game.

Last edited:

Chronic

confirming gg, I have some work to do..

Status