• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OSL Flying Gym : Leader lunar22

Status
Not open for further replies.

head_spin

tss member
can i have a battle??

at 4:00 pm today

thanks

Last edited:

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
can we battle

WhiteWisper

Haters gonna hate
Confirmed Loss 2-0, but at least I know this team is reliable now, thanks for the critiques and a great battle. gg, see you in two.

Last edited:

DarkLink3

Banned
Lunar, Can I have a gym battle today? I'm finally unbanned from the league.

DarkLink3

Banned
Lost To Zephyr 1-0, Really close match. I didn't expect to see all 3 of a certain Pokemon though.. lol. :p Cya in 2 days.

DarkLink3

Banned
Lost to Zeph/Lunar, There was alot of hax on him from my side, such as misses 2 Paralyze hax twice in a row, but yeah. I'll see you in 2 days Lunar, I'll win next time [:<

DarkLink3

Banned
Late post but Lost to zeph. I'll win tomorrow. ferr sure.

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Gonna try challenge, please drop a pm if accepted..

DarkLink3

Banned
Finally GG Lunar. I won 3-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.