• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OSL Ground Gym : Leader Shiny Magmortar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
OSLbannerttt.png

;104;Gym Leader Number 7;104;

ground3.png

Mag.png

'Cause the walls start shaking
The earth was quaking
My mind was aching
And we were making it and you -

Shook me all night long

Greetings trainer, I'm Mag. A long time ago I used to be a free spirited bird, fluttering about without a care in the world. Over time, I grew more accustomed to how things are in reality. I've come all this way, from a bird, flying free, to a grounded individual, who knows his way around the battlefield. Plant your feet in the dirt, and brace yourself, because there's a sandstorm brewing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically, how this post is gonna go, is I'm going to make it, and it's going to stay here, for the sole purpose of informing challengers of any goings on that may prohibit their challenge. Happy Challenging.

If at first I don't reply to you, try the OSL xat

Last edited:

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Congrats xP! Have fun being a gym leader and good luck!

Yamborski

Not a Crunchwrap
good luck bro

shubshub

Master In Training
Shiny Magmorter I CHALLENGE YOU TO A GYM BATTLE
I sent you a pm about it

Mag vs SamuraiDragon1 = Mag 3-0

Ehh, that match blew, I got a bunch of hax, wasn't too fair, but some of his pokes were annoying so =p

See you in 2.

Blinkingsky

Matsuda breeder
I'd like to challenge you to a battle on PO, if you do it(didn't see anywhere saying you don't or do). It will be this weekend, if possible. If not, then i shall tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.