• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OSL Ice Gym: Leader Cometk

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteWisper

Haters gonna hate
Lost 3-0, I will get that badge someday. See you in 2 I suppose.

Cometk

west side
Beat WhiteWisper 3-0. Gg, see you in two.

His Hydro Pump miss kinda altered the game, although a double down would've left me with an advantage regardless of what he sent in next.

--------------------------------------

Beat CraZy_RudOlF 3-0. Gg, see you in two.

Pretty clean match, there was a lucky flinch on my side but I still had the game set for the most part.

Last edited:

Blackacer

~Artist~
Lol , edited , IM AWESOME :D... Lost...

Last edited:

Cometk

west side
Lost to EmeraldGoblin 5-0. Good luck with the rest of your challenge.

Fire Punch burn on one of my pokemon pretty much let him set-up and sweep.

Cometk

west side
Lost to theebay707 3-0. Good luck with the rest of your OSL challenge.

Focus Blast miss pretty much cost me the match, but **** happens w/e.

Cometk

west side
Lost to WhiteWisper 2-0. Good luck with the rest of your challenge.

A miss in the beginning of the match brought me down two pokes and then a misclick mid-game brought me down another.

WhiteWisper

Haters gonna hate
Lost to WhiteWisper 2-0. Good luck with the rest of your challenge.

A miss in the beginning of the match brought me down two pokes and then a misclick mid-game brought me down another.

I apologize for the hax, I take little pride in knowing that that was probably the only reason I won period. gg confirmed.

Cometk

west side
Beat CraZy_RudOlF 3-0. Gg, see you in two.

Pretty fun match. I used my special team but the special pokemon never got used. ;_;

mycooly

Banned
Cometk should I re-pm you my challenge PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.