• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OSL Ice Gym: Leader Cometk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cometk

west side
Lost to xbinox 2-0. Good luck with the rest of your OSL challenge.

mycooly

Banned
Confirming, your a tough trainer :)
next time it'll probably be Wifi if the team gets ready in time:p

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Confirming, was 4-0 actually, but oh well, gg and see you in two

Cometk

west side
Lost to BlazikenGuy 3-0. Good luck with the rest of your OSL challenge.

--------------------------

Beat redlongmagnet 4-0. Gg, see you in two.

Last edited:

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
Comet managed a clean sweep against me 6-0. Well... I'm trying to get used to this team I have. So far it's doing okay but...

cya in two!

Cometk

west side
Beat epicninjask123 6-0. Gg, see you in two.

The score doesn't represent how close the game actually was, I could've lost had I not gotten the right pokemon in.

-------------------------

Lost to CraZy RudOlF 2-0. Good luck with the rest of your OSL challenge.

Hurricane confusion pretty much lost me the match.

-------------------------

Beat Admin Miror B. 2-0. Gg, see you in two.

A miss and 2 min. damages. Getting a little tired of **** even though it mayn't change the outcome.

Last edited:

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Confirming 2-0 loss, gg see ya in 2

Cometk

west side
Beat acetrainerdov 2-0. Gg, see you in two.

Focus Sash Gyarados whilst leading me to believe it was a Zoroark, baiting me to my only check to another one of his pokemon. Either that's just luck or the most clever ruse I've seen in my life.

shadow130690

TSS Member
About to challged Cometk
Lost to Cometk 3-0 gg

Last edited:

Cometk

west side
Beat shadow130690 3-0. Gg, see you in two.

----------------------------

Beat Khybon 5-0. Gg, see you in two.

There was some misses on his side that would've altered the score, but probably not the outcome.

----------------------------

Beat Blackacer 2-0. Gg, see you in two.

There was some hax against me at the beginning and I proceeded to play like crap, which as a result at the end when I actually lucked out against him it probably would've changed the game's turnout.

Last edited:

Blackacer

~Artist~
Lol , freeze hax saved you...

Beat acetrainerdov 2-0. Gg, see you in two.

Focus Sash Gyarados whilst leading me to believe it was a Zoroark, baiting me to my only check to another one of his pokemon. Either that's just luck or the most clever ruse I've seen in my life.

u should not reveal opponent's team... i mean its not fair , rule says we cannot reveal your team , that should go for us the challenger too.

Status
Not open for further replies.