• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OSL Psychic Gym : Leader assassinsceptile

Status
Not open for further replies.

garagadon132

name joseph sorry about the message and me not coming had to go somewhere if you can tonight at 9:00 if not get to me when you can

KWGL13

Hey i would like to be added to the waiting list im on whenever just pm me or post when your free so we can battle |0474-9977-0519|

Joseph you don't need to challenge the gyms in order, so battling me first isn't what you have to do.

No waitting list means I shouldn't need to bother posting here, plus you never responded to my VM about challenging your gym...And you were on-line, and had activity after I sent the VM.

Please return my VM, and tell me when is the best time for you to battle. I don't need to battle you the very second you get here. I just need a time frame of when is best for you to battle.

Last edited:
Docvs.png

Beat Helios 2-4 (RUN)

Haxxed the **** out of me so he ran, then he realized it was a gym battle and raged for running even though I said it was a gym battle on the main chat. Some people just don't care if they hax to get a badge but bg, see you in two.​

Lugia4ever

LC Koffing Abuser
Could I fight you in like 10 minutes please? Thanks

Arceus Shadow

Got Shinies?
yes I challenge the Gym

My Fc: 1677 6067 5121

Pm me or write it here

Mye

Someone has to win..
I want to arrange an official challenge too...

Status
Not open for further replies.