• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OSL Psychic Gym : Leader LordCaedus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathfinder

No Angel
OSLbannerttt.png

;385; Gym Leader Number 2;385;

psychic4.png

LCPSYCHICGYMSprite.png

You stand upon the threashold of the gym. Boldly stating your intentions, you open the door to the arena and enter......

....... a realm of white, of nothingness. Nay, your are mistaken, as you glance foward you notice a man, masked and clothed in a strange purple suit. He beckons you foward and as you march towards him, the realm grows dark. Flashes of light and ominous rumbles of thunder commence, growing in intensity as the distance between him and you decreases.

"Maginificent, isn't it" he speaks, gesturing at the violent storm. "This is the mind made real, this is what exists beyond the physical world. Our Pokemon may battle in the flesh, but the real battle is in the mind. It is our thoughts that command them, and its our will that drives them. It is the power of mind over matter that I have devoted my life to learning, to understanding, to harnessing for good or ill. This is why I have travelled far, to further my understanding of the power that resides beyond that of flesh and blood. And now I am here, ready to demonstrate to the unprepared just how devastating psychic power can be."

Once again he gestures to the storm. "This is the clash of two minds manifesting itself. This is where the true battle will take place, one power against another."

"NOW LET US BEGIN!"

Last edited:

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
From the realm Beyond Shadows

FYI: I have NO waiting list. I can be found on the OSL chat under the name of 'Roey' or 'LordCaedus' and its First Come, First Serve! Anyone who asks to be put on the waiting list will be ignored.

Battles will be conducted on Pokemon Online and will be under Gen V conditions in addition to the Standard SPPf and OSL Rules

Please do not PM me with challenges or asking to arrange a battle time, post them in the thread. If you cannot access the chat, include that in your post and also include your timezone. People who disregard this will be ignored.

Finally, some important timezone information. I live in Eastern Australia which currently has the timezone GMT + 11. Keep that in mind when checking my availability.

Lake of Apparitions
Here I will be listing my times of availability (in terms of GMT +11). I should be on early morning and most evenings for a few hours so try and catch me then.

Availability from 07/03 - 13/03

Monday: CLOSED
Tuesday: CLOSED
Wednesday: CLOSED
Thursday: CLOSED
Friday: CLOSED
Saturday: CLOSED
Sunday: Open 9am-3pm

Only one day this week, my availability will get better once Uni gets into full swing.

Throne of Balance
Wins: 30
Losses:11
Win/loss Ratio: 2.7-1

Mists of Forgetfulness

Those who have fallen against my psychic might

~SatanJr
~rammagoo~
~JoeSteel~
~Lisa~
~pkmtrainer~
~Piekid11~
~Freze~
~H3r0~
~atml~
~str8touttacompton~
~BigBeluga~
~iBattleX~
~Mango11~
~milo05~
~TalFace~
~KratosAurion~
~Cloud Strife~​

Font of Power

Those who have emerged triumphant from Beyond Shadows
~megaman12~
~GameFreak~
~L.A.W~
~xLilith~
~wolfondiamond~
~SvN~
~assassinsceptile~
~squirtleismyhomeboy~
~Reptar~
~PokeN3rd~
~Dilabio~

Last edited:
...looks like you going to have a packed Morning of challenges when you wake up Matt xD.

Good luck with your Gym mate ;)

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
@ Jeyre, can you drop me a VM with your timezone?

EDIT: In my inagural Gym Match against PokeN3rd, I emegered the victor 2-0. GG N3rd, see you in 2

2nd EDIT: Defeated Lil 3-1[R]. GG, see you in 2

Last edited:

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Defeated wolfdiamond 4-0. GG mate, see you in 2 and please heed my advice.

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Defeated rammagoo 5-0 with some assistance from Flinchax. GG mate, see you in 2

@ Jeyre, can you drop me a VM with your timezone?

EDIT: In my inagural Gym Match against PokeN3rd, I emegered the victor 2-0. GG N3rd, see you in 2

2nd EDIT: Defeated Lil 3-1[R]. GG, see you in 2

VM sent, although our time zones match up horrifically. Hopefully we can get a gym battle in sometime though.

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
VM sent, although our time zones match up horrifically. Hopefully we can get a gym battle in sometime though.

The match-up isn't that bad as I can easily catch you in your afternoon/evening (my mornings). The only thing that is standing in the way is that I usually take morning shifts at work. I'll PM you later today with some times.

I would like to battle you after school. :3

Seriously Game, what the hell. I don't know your timezone so I don't know when 'after school' is. I am already aware that you wish to challenge me and I have stated clearly that if you want a battle you find me on the chat, which I know you have access to. Keep this pointless **** out of the thread please.

EDIT: Due to work and other commitments, don't expect me to battle today or tomorrow. However I am free on Thursday and Friday morning and will gladly have matches then. I will also be absent during the weekend as I will be catching up with family at my parent's house.

Last edited:

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
*sigh*
Lost to Megaman 2-0. Was commanding play at the start but 2 crits against me brought him back into it. GG Mega and congrats on getting the badge.

old man

On Guard!!!
Hey Jacen... I mean Caedus. I'll see you on chat

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Defeated Wolfdiamond 2-0 in our rematch. GG Wolf, nice to see some inprovement, catch you in 2

EDIT: Also faced Joe Steel in battle, defeated him 3-0. GG, see you in 2

EDIT: Lost to GameFreak by 11 HP in what was a cracker of a match. Well played and good luck with your challenge.

Yet another EDIT: Lost to to the former GL L.A.W 3-0. GG mate, sorry I didn't provide more of a fight

Last edited:

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Defeated Lisa 4-0. GG see you in 2.

Just a reminder people, I will be away over the weekend and so will not be available for challenges

EDIT: Lost 4-0 to Lil after a crucial attack missed. Feel like I'm going to puke........

Last edited:

xLilith

Genesis
Hey, it's just a Politoed sweep, don't hate. (d)
I did offer for you to kill it, but you just had to move. \:

gg

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
OK Guys.

Firstly from now until Monday my Gym is closed while I'm away. Feel free to post challenges, but please don't PM me.

Secondly I have updated the second post with my availability next week. I know it looks bleak, but its Christmas.

Thirdly, I have also updated the second post with a request that I not be PMed. It is alot easier for me if all my challenges are confined to one area. If a matter needs to discussed via PM, I will start the discussion.

Roey

I want to challenge you now :p

LordCaedus I ready to challenge you what is your FC?
This my first gym battle so don't punish me so hard:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.