• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OSL Psychic Gym : Leader LordCaedus

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Ok Guys, just updated my availability for the next TWO weeks,. Short Version, I'm only on today. Long version, I'm going away on holidays.

EDIT: Lost to N3rd after being badly haxed at the beginning. GG Mate

Last edited:

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Confirming my win. Only one crit :p

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Defeated James 3-0. And by defeated I mean I haxed the living daylights out of him. For what its worth, gg.

xXKratosAurionXx

かしこまりました!
Defeated James 3-0. And by defeated I mean I haxed the living daylights out of him. For what its worth, gg.

Hmm, well, it's 'K Cae.

I'll be back for you soon, mind you, I have to defend my pride as former Psychic E4 from RegiLeague. ;)

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Defeated Cloud Strife 3-0 in what was a well fought, hax-free game. GG Cloud, and I look forward to our rematch when I get back.

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Lost to Dilabio 5-0, got played badly by one of his pokes at the start. GG and good luck with the rest of your challenge.

Dilabio

Confirming. GG LordCaedus, you played quite well.
Can you please pm me the badge sprite?

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
OK Guys, listen up

From Now until 6:00am on 1st Feb, my Gym is CLOSED. During this time I will be away on a holiday and will not be taking challenges for obvious reasons. To prevent a backlog of pointless challenge posts, this thread will be locked until I return.

Furthermore, any potential challenger who is stupid enough to PM/VM asking for a gym challenge during my time away will be denied the right to face me in battle until March! This request is also made in LARGE BOLDED LETTERS under the 'Lake of Apparitions' section on my second post, so there is no excuse for not seeing it.

See you in February folks!

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
OK Guys, I'm back. I'm not rested and ready, more battered and bruised, but the break has done some good for me so lets get down to business.

Front-page has been updated with availability this week, I think I'm good for 3-4 mornings this week.

LC

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
*sigh*

I'm afraid its the end of the road for me as an OSL Gym Leader. I admit that my days were numbered, as when I took this job I intended to step down at the end of February when Uni went back. However my part-time work hours have increased dramatically and have drastically cut down by availability to one, maybe two days week. Clearly this isn't enough to do my job at the high standard I demand of myself, so I believe its best that I step down in favour of a more active successor.

Thanks for the ride guys, and good luck to you all

Roey

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Alrighty people. It's been a while but I'm back.

Firstly, the Gym will be closed until Monday 7th March as I need to handle some pressing Uni work first.

Secondly, I will be battling ONLY on Pokemon Online, and ONLY 5th Gen. Remember that when making a challenge

Finally, READ my second post for information on my availability and contacting me for a challenge.

LC

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
LordCaedus(2) v GerbilGuy(0)

First Gym Battle and first serious battle in a long time, this one went down to the wire. GG Guy, see you in 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.