• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OSL Psychic Gym - Puretrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
vspurewin.png

Pkmner vs Pure= Pure 4-0

With this the gym is open again, however I won't be taking a lot of challenges this weekend as I'm rather busy. GG and see you in 3 days.

vspurewin.png

Tarverboy101 vs Pure= Pure 4-0

A little bit of hax in his favor but it wasn't anything serious. GG see you in 3 days.

Last edited:
confirming. i couldn't do anything. there was a little hax both way, but yes, mine more than him.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
vspurelose.png

The Jock vs Pure= The Jock 3-0

really solid game just played bad and got outplayed. GG and good luck in future challenges.

Last edited:

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
vspurewin.png

Blackacer vs Pure= Pure 2-0

Pretty solid game no hax at all. GG see you in 3.

Last edited:

DivineSentinel

Elite Trainer
I wish to challenge the leader!
oh and by 5th generation battle does that mean pokemon i use have to be on the unova pokedex? or can i use any pokemon as long as there on my 5th generation game.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
vspurelose.png

Blackacer vs Pure= Blackacer 4-0

Threw some random **** together and got swept. GG and gl in future challenges.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
vspurewin.png

Khybon vs Pure= Pure 5-0

He had a miss early in the game that kind of messed him up, but overall it wasn't to drastic. GG and see you in 3 days.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
vspurelose.png

AcetrainerElliot vs Pure= AcetrainerElliot 5-6[R]

Freeze right off the bat cost me the game. Have fun with the rest of the league.

Last edited:

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
vspurewin.png

Tarverboy101 vs Pure= Pure 2-0

hax was going both ways the whole game. GG see you in 3.

vspurewin.png

Tavogus vs Pure= Pure 3-0

Pretty fun match he had something that put me on edge the whole game, but I managed to pull through. GG see you in 3.

Last edited:

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
vspurelose.png

Pure vs Complete Legitimacy= Complete Legitimacy 2-0

Played really bad and lost, he had a ton of **** that put him at an advantage anyways. GG and good luck in future league challenges.

complete legitimacy

pack that fudge
Beat Pure 2-0. It was a solid game with legitimately no hax (unless I'm missing something...)gg

EDIT: Ninja'd oh so hard.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
vspurewin.png

hontouharuhi vs Pure=Pure 3-0

Pretty solid game. GG see you in 3.

vspurewin.png

Zerofield vs Pure= Pure 5-0

he was really weak to a pokemon I had. GG see you in 3 days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.