• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OSL Water Gym - GerbilGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GerbilGuy

Goodbye, Serebii
vsguywin.png

Beat Arceusaj 2-0. Cya in 3

vsguywin.png

Beat Barbeller 5-0. Cya in 3

Last edited:

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Lost 5-0 gg. My team was just not good enough... And the fact I forgot that a certain poke had a priority move didn't help.

GerbilGuy

Goodbye, Serebii
vsguylose.png

Lost to Resident Evil 1-0. A crit won him, really, and then a dumb move on my side. Mostly the misplay mattered though. Then whining on hax from Jirachi. lol

vsguywin.png

Beat StarMasterWarrior 4-0. Cya in 3

Last edited:
vsguylose.png

Lost to Resident Evil 1-0. A crit won him, really, and then a dumb move on my side. Then whining on hax from Jirachi. lol

Confirming. And lol, I do believe you didn't care. I don't nessecarily care either, it's just nice to have finally got an OSL battle other than Nilla, and not being the one getting haxed for a change.

Edit: I ought to have dropped it at the xat. I'm awful at dropping arguments...

-Resident evil ;461;

Last edited:

~Ace

i can show you how
Lost 0-4 to Ger in a gg, i need to find a counter for that certain Pokemon which shall remain un-named. gg nonetheless.

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
vsguylose.png

Lost to Resident Evil 1-0. A crit won him, really, and then a dumb move on my side. Mostly the misplay mattered though. Then whining on hax from Jirachi. lol

vsguywin.png

Beat StarMasterWarrior 4-0. Cya in 3

Oops. Confirming. Forgot to :p gg

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
Confirming on that ^^
im closing to Victory :)

GerbilGuy

Goodbye, Serebii
vsguywin.png

Beat StarMasterWarrior 6-0. GG Cya in 3

vsguywin.png

Beat MartinS2 4-0 in a very gg. Cya in 3

vsguywin.png

Beat KingoftheStone 4-0 in a very gg. Cya in 3

vsguywin.png

Beat Kyro 3-0 in a haxxy end game. Cya in 3

Last edited:

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
I guess I'll confirm, even though there was a crucial crit on his side, but I guess when they use THAT pokemon, hax is a way of life.

Aldieb

Id like to challenge this gym, please contact me with a time for when you would like to have a battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.