• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OSL Water Gym : Leader Victoria

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Welcome Back sis =D
I've always loved water type
it's my honor to be the first one after archangel to welcome you back :D
also it'll be my honor to challenge you asap on friday =D

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
Hi Gym Leader Victoria!

Im here to challenge as well.
Friday night is fine

thank you.

DarkLink3

Banned
Hi Victoria, I'm gonna challenge you on June 7th when my Ban from the League is Up, Do you Wifi or PO? I can't wait to battle you, I been waiting for quiet a while now I heard you were good when I first came to the OSL. But now you're a GL? Grats, I'll be waiting for you!

DarkLink3

Banned
Hi Victoria, Can I challenge your gym today? I'm finally able to challenge you.

HardCore

OSL Gym Leader 4
Thanks a lot Vee stay cool :3.

Ok everyone I will be Victoria's sub until she come's back stronger than ever. I will be getting started making teams from today the 6th until saturday the 11th. I will still be using water as the mono for the gym and I will still be a challenge to defeat! I will accept challenges starting Friday through private messages here and through the OSL chat. Thanks a lot for the faith Vee and everyone! I play Pokemon-Online only for now sorry I am going to get the game this summer!

I am taking the week off because of finals at shcool and team preparation

Last edited:

HardCore

OSL Gym Leader 4
First Gym battle HardCore vs Puretrainer = HardCore 3-0
Pure is a good battler and even agreed to start the match over after hax within the first few turns. He misplayed a little. Even in the second match there was a little hax against me which was upsetting. Great attitude GG Pure

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
First Gym battle HardCore vs Puretrainer = HardCore 3-0
Pure is a good battler and even agreed to start the match over after hax within the first few turns. He misplayed a little. Even in the second match there was a little hax against me which was upsetting. Great attitude GG Pure

gg bro thanks for the battle and yeah I did play like garbage :(

HardCore

OSL Gym Leader 4
Second Gym battle HardCore vs WhiteWisper= HardCore 4-2[R]
GG Besides the hax. See you next time.

WhiteWisper

Haters gonna hate
Second Gym battle HardCore vs WhiteWisper= HardCore 4-2[R]
GG Besides the hax. See you next time.

The hax was on my side but even if I hadn't played badly and won, I still would've refused the badge. gg confirmed, see either you, or Vee, in two.

Status
Not open for further replies.