• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Osu!

Elite Luxray

I has a stik
Hi, i'm Elite luxray. You can just call me Luxray.

some of you may know me from PE2K, but i decided to join this forum because the site is such a great reference source, i thought the forums would be too.

And i was right! ^^

feel free to let me know if i'm breaking any rules by accident via Pm. Thanks for helping me out!

-Luxray-

s_a_l_poke

HeartGold+SoulSilver
Well hi there! ...OK...

the site is such a great reference source, i thought the forums would be too.

Well no, the forums are more like a place to just hang out, discuss stuff, etc. Still, you can use it as a source!

mockingjay

swift and lol
Hey, and welcome on board! You come from Elite? That must explain your user, eh? Anyways, read the rules and have fun. :)

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
Hey Elite Luxray :D Welcome to the forums and hope you have fun :)

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Hiya Luxray welcome to the forums.

The main rule you need to remember is don't spam.

That's very very bad.

I have only just learnt that rule, so don't follow my example.