• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Face-Off Champion Code Geass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiddyupGal

smarter than i usually act
MHA: 9/12 +
Death Note: 11/12

Genaller

Silver Soul

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Out of curiosity where do you think it should be rated?
Oh, still quite high, just not on the pedestal a lot of fans put it on.

Genaller

Silver Soul
I don't know how voting works, but I'll try my best?

MHA: 9/12 +
Death Note: 12/12? I'm voting for Death Note over MHA
In that case the + should be next to Death Note :).

Anyways after a competitive match the winner is Death Note! The next matchup is:

Kill La Kill 0/12
Akame Ga Kill 0/12

Both anime have really great “plot” if you know what I mean ;). Seriously though I pick Kill La Kill; the series had a great kinetic feel and I was never bored. Akame Ga Kill had a lot of potential but ended up being too edgy for its own good and really dropped the ball towards the climax.

Now with all of that in mind let’s get to the most pivotal conundrum that is brought on by this match... Satsuki or Esdeath!!??

Genaller

Silver Soul
Kill La Kill 2/12 +
Akame Ga Kill 0/12

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Kill La Kill: 2/12
Akame Ga Kill: 1/12+

Obviously I haven't watched either, but the plot of Kill La Kill seems to be more cheap for me with the protagonist trying to avenge the murder of someone close and so on and Akame Ga Kill seems more intriguing to me with something like the objective of overthrowing a corrupt monarchy involved.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Haven't seen any of either like with the last matchup so I'll be sitting one out again ^^

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Haven't seen any of either like with the last matchup so I'll be sitting one out again ^^
You can still check out the internet for some info on these anime's to gain some knowledge and then vote, like I've been doing in most cases here. ;)

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Kill La Kill: 3/12 +
Akame Ga Kill: 1/12

@345ash-greninja
Having seen both, I can say Kill la Kill is objectively better. Or at the very least, far more fun to watch. Also, the whole murder thing gets solved about halfway through.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Kill La Kill: 4/12 +
Akame Ga Kill: 1/12

Execution >>> Premise.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I see. Anyway I haven't watched any, so I have to vote based on what inference I formed upon reading the plot summaries of the 2 anime's.

Kill La Kill: 5/12
Akame Ga Kill: 2/12+

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Kill La Kill: 6/12 +
Akame Ga Kill: 2/12

Kirby Dragons

Kill La Kill: 7/12
Akame ga Kill: 3/12 +

Glad these two got matched up...though with an unfortunate result. Never seen Kill La Kill, but I really dislike the protagonist's design.

Genaller

Silver Soul

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
You’re over an hour and a half shy of your cooldown time.
Yeah, just found it out. I was just going to delete that post when you said that anyway. :p

Genaller

Silver Soul
Kill La Kill: 8/12 +
Akame ga Kill: 3/12

Status
Not open for further replies.