• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Face-Off Champion Code Geass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: 13/20 +
Clannad: After Story: 2/20

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: 14/20 +

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: 17/20+

Genaller

Silver Soul
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: 18/20+

Genaller

Silver Soul
Ladies and gentlemen; your undisputed Other Anime Face-Off Champion; FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood!

Basically from next face-off (whenever that is since for now there are other threads that I want to focus on though if someone wants to takeover this face-off for an iteration, then let me know) onwards, every anime except the current champion will be eligible for nomination and whichever anime wins that iteration will have a title match against the current champion.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Might as well get the 3rd iteration of this started.

Rules

• All SPPF rules apply
    • Each member may nominate up to 10 anime series with Japanese origins, and for the first time ever Pokémon series are also eligible for nomination!
    • Subsections of series can be included (in this case clearly specify which part of the series you’re nominating).
    • Do not ping other members in posts that don’t contribute to the tally once the matchups have started.
    • Do not go off topic during the middle of a matchup (discussions should be relevant to the anime currently involved).
    • Try not to post essays or at the very least use spoiler tags when you do.
    • The rules for the matchups will be given after the nomination period has ended.
    • As the winner of the precious face-off, Clannad: After story will not be eligible for nomination.
    • As the current Anime Face-Off Champion, FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood will also not be eligible for nomination.
    • No revenge voting. Revenge voting in this thread will be defined as maliciously voting to spite a specific member or members based on previous face-off results and/or other drama both inside and outside of this thread, rather than voting for which character you would like to see win. If you think somebody is revenge voting, let me know and show me the evidence that the person is doing so. Let’s all remember that at the end of the day this is just a game. (credit for the rule to keepitsimple)
    • Have fun!

Last edited:

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Well obviously I'm a noob compared to most others in terms of the amount of anime I've watched, but I'll give it a shot.

1) Code Geass
2) Steins Gate
3) Hunter x Hunter (2011)
4) Death Note
5) Konosuba
6) Gosick
7) Gurren Lagann
8) Bakemonogatari
9) Karakai Jouzu no Takagi - San
10) Pokémon XY&Z

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Sailor Stars
Yu-Gi-Oh season 0
Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters
Dragon Ball Super
Naruto (part 1)
Dragon Ball Z
One Piece
Sailor Moon
Pokemon Battle Frontier
Yu-Gi-Oh ZEXAL

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Isn't Battle Frontier considered to be a part of AG? I don't think it's considered a separate series like XYZ is.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Isn't Battle Frontier considered to be a part of AG? I don't think it's considered a separate series like XYZ is.
Technically yeah though subsections of series can be included, so I’ll allow it. I presumed PGF means the ep from when Ash got back to Kanto till the last ep of AG.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
1.Sword Art Online: Alicization
2.Pokemon Advanced
3.Danganronpa 3: The end of Hope's Peak Academy - Future Arc
4.Gintama
5.One Outs
6.Haikyuu
7.Free!
8.Violet Evergarden
9.Akatsuki no Yona
10.Kuroko no Basuke

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
XY&Z isn't separate either. At least BF switched regions.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
XY&Z isn't separate either. At least BF switched regions.
Except I wasn't even talking ahout regions in the first place. It's the official classification of the series, and according to Pokémon, they officially categorize XY and XYZ as two separate series. Same with BW, as BW is separated into BW season 1, season 2, season 2: Episode N and season 2: Decolora Adventure. In AG and DP cases, they are all classified as one massive chunk, known as Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, and Pokémon Advanced Generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.