• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Other Anime vs 4th Gen. Legendaries (HUGE crossover fic [details inside]; PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mega Champion

Note: Well... things are really going to get interesting now.......

Chapter 9: Begin of a Huge Battle!
--------------

No one was sure who or what they were, except the Pokemon group, of course. So, they quickly explained to the others there about the Pokemon world pretty much, then, informed who these pokemon were; legendary.

From left to right, it was Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Heatran, Regigigas, Cresselia, Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus. Arceus came forward, apparently he was going to speak for the entire group. The Pokemon group was tense.

"That... the god of Pokemon, Arceus" informed Brock

"God?! You've gotta be kidding me!!" remarked Naruto

"Hmm... I have a bad feeling..." informed Sasuke

"What do you want?!" demanded Ash.

Arceus grinned.

"You humans have controlled pokemon long enough. I've seen you... I've studied you. You misuse them. So... I have no choice... but to rid this world of all human" smirked Arceus

"You're wrong!! There aren't just bad humans, there are good humans too!!" shouted Ash

"It's to late" informed Arceus

"Well... we won't let you!! We won't go down without a fight!!" shouted Ginta

"Yeah!!" added everyone else

"So... this is why we're here. This world must have realized their god would go insane, basically, and want to rid this world of all humans. So... this world called out to us, realizing we were strong, and hoped we would help. And, we will..." thought Kakashi, then, he stepped forward.

"All right then. Let's at least make this fair" remarked Kakashi, he then quickly counted the pokemon.

"Okay. There are twelve of you, so twelve of us will fight you. That's fair, right?" asked Kakashi

"Fine. If we win, you don't fight any further and the humans are gone" informed Arceus

"Fine. But, if we win, you leave, and leave the humans in this world alone" informed Kakashi

"Fine" remarked Arceus, but, he continued in his thoughts "So... this world must have realized my plans, and called out to these groups from other worlds to help. It matters not, my plans WILL succeed either way."

"All right. Who should fight for our side? I'm out, because I should probably judge the fights" asked Kakashi.

Then, Naruto, Sasuke, Lee, Shikamaru, Kenshin, Sanosuke, Kiyo and Zatch, Ichigo, Lucario, Uuryu, BoBoBo, and Ginta stepped forward.

"Whoa. It's a Lucario!!" remarked Max

"Yeah, if its Lucario, he'll be fine" remarked Brock

"But, we have to find a way to reactivate this stadium so we can have the battles!" informed Max

"True" replied Kakashi.

So, the fighters, the Pokemon group, and Kakashi went deep into the stadium, looking for a control room. Eventually, they found one, and Max sat in the chair.

"Here's something that can work. A randomization program" informed Max

"Ah. Like ours for the Chunnin preliminaries" remarked Kakashi

"Huh?" asked everyone

"Nevermind. Don't worry about it. It's a long story anyway..." informed Kakashi.

Max entered the names of the pokemon, then, the names of the fighters.

"Wait. That's not enough. This is kind of a team battle. That could make team members fight one another. Can you fix that?" asked Kakashi

"Hold on. Maybe..." answered Max.

After awhile and more typing, Max was done.

"There. I made the program know that this is a team battle, so, no team members will fight one another" informed Max

"Wow, pretty impressive Max..." remarked May

"Heh! Thanks!!" smiled Max as he rubbed the back of his head with his right hand.

The group returned and informed everyone. Everyone waited in the stands and waited to see what the first fight would be.

"I'll be the announcer of the fights, but, the judging is up to you Kakashi" informed Brock

"Right. Don't worry..." replied Kakashi

Then... Manaphy showed up!!

"M-Manaphy?!" gasped May

"Yes. But... I only came here to witness the fight for our world take place" informed Manaphy

"You mean you knew about it?!" gasped Ash

"Yes" informed Manaphy

"You taught yourself to talk!!" remarked May

"Yeah. It wasn't hard really" smiled Manaphy.

Max activated the program, the TV screen in the stadium came on, but was black. But, the names of the fighters were on there, in yellow. The character names on top a "VS" below and the pokemons names on the bottom. They scrambled so fast, the names were unreadable. Until it stopped, of course, but, it didn't stop, not yet. Everyone watched it intently, to see who would fight first. Brock took his place on the stadium floor, ready to announce the match, while Kakashi just stayed in the stands, but, would know when it was over. Finally, the names stopped. It read:

Kenshin Himura
vs
Cresselia

"Kenshin!!" shouted Kaoru

"Don't worry, Kaoru, I'll be fine" informed Kenshin as he jumped down onto the field, as did Cresselia.

"It's the first match of the 4th gen. legendaries vs Other World Fighters. It's between Kenshin Himura and Cresselia" announced Brock, he then put his right arm out, vertically, with his palm open and fingers crunched together. He raised his right arm a bit, then quickly brought it down

"Begin!!" shouted Brock, he then quickly ran back into the stands, re-joining the Pokemon group.

It's Kenshin vs Cresselia. Can Kenshin win?

To be continued...

P.S.: Ooooooooooh.... boss fight!!!!!!!! ^_^'

lunic

Banned
This is quite an interesting fic. I like the whole idea of it, especialy the whole Kakashi/judge thing. I see it as a way to balence the whole tornement thing.

The Mega Champion

Note: I have good news and bad news. The good news is that this fanfiction is pretty much going to finally get interesting now. The bad news is that most of the fights take 2 chapter to finish. Sorry!! ^_^' But... don't you think that'll make the fights more exciting? ^_^'

Chapter 10: Hiten Mitsurugi Stopped Again?!
----------------

Kenshin and Cresselia were ready. It began.

Que: "Vim and Vigor" (Kingdom Hearts 2)

"Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu... Ryuu Kan Sen!!" shouted Kenshin

Kenshin started spinning, with his sword in hand, and tried to slash Cresselia, but, somehow, it was blocked!! Kenshin, and everyone else, couldn't believe it.

"What?! That thing's blocking Kenshin's sword attacks?! But how?!" gasped Kaoru

"Hmm..." remarked Kakashi

Kenshin then tried almost all his Hiten Mitsurugi attacks, but, they all didn't work. As before, they were being mysteriously blocked. This was the second time Kenshin's Hiten Mitsurugi was blocked. So, how could Kenshin fight, or even win for that matter, if his Hiten Mitsurugi wasn't working?!

"Oh man!! I can't believe it!! Kenshin's Hiten Mitsurugi has been stopped again!! How is he supposed to beat that thing?!" remarked Yahiko.

But, apparently, Kenshin had realized something no one else did.

"Hmm... this is different than the first time my Hiten Mitsurugi attacks were stopped. They're not being stopped... but blocked. By a strange power this thing is apparently controlling" realized Kenshin

Kenshin had no time to think on it, though, as it was Cresselia's turn to attack.

Cresselia started throwing white light aeroblades at Kenshin from its circular protrusions on its body. Kenshin could tell these things were very sharp. If he made even one mistake, he would be decapitated somehow. Kenshin jumped around and ran around to dodge the aeroblades. Eventually, Kenshin had to do some serious dodging as Cresselia started throwing the aeroblades at Kenshin faster. But then, Kenshin realized something.

"Wait... the power it used to block my attacks, it’s using the SAME power to use these attacks. I know what to do now..." realized Kenshin

Kenshin used his speed to jump right in front of Cresselia and he did some harsh aerial slashing combos until Cresselia blew Kenshin away with the same weird power. It kept trying but, Kenshin kept this up, continuously surprising Cresselia and continuously doing several aerial slashing combos. Kenshin's Group was happy with big smiles, except Sanosuke with a normal smile, while Kakashi smirked and grunted quickly.

"Yeah!! Kenshin's getting it!!" shouted Yahiko

"I don't know how he got past it from blocking his attacks, but now it's get it!!" remarked Kaoru

"Hmph, he figured it out" informed Kakashi, all the ninja looked at Kakashi

"Huh?" asked Naruto

"The powers it was using to block that guy's sword attacks, it used to use those attacks. He figured out that it couldn't just attack and block with the same power at the same time, so, he took advantage of that and attacked it while it was trying to attack" informed Kakashi

"Whoa..." remarked Sakura

Kenshin and Cresselia landed back on the stadium floor in the same distance apart from each other from when the fight first began. Cresselia couldn't believe it, it was tense and was already worn down. Looks like Kenshin figured out Cresselia's strategy, but, would that be enough to defeat it?

To be continued...

P.S.: Hmm..........................

Leon Phelps

Don't Tread on Me
I didn't bother reading any of it.
I saw the "Other anime" and determined it would suck.
Sheerly on the basis that every anime you listed there, also, sucks.
Epic Fail.
No, Epic Fail: The Movie.

But seriously, The Mega Champion, stop while you're ahead. None of this is worth anyone reading. Why you decided to carelessly throw a bunch of mainstream anime together and expect it to be good is way beyond my comprehension. This is not working. Just read it yourself. Nothing makes sense. Why are all of these unrelated characters in the same universe? Just stop. Do something original.

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Is that what you think my belligerent little friend?

A few heads-up to the so called raters in this pathetic excuse of a thread.

Sandra said:
On general posting; a SPAM post is a post that brings absolutely nothing to the thread and is against the rules to make.

Here are a few guidelines to explain further:

-Generally, a post in reply to a fanfiction thread should consist of:
1. What you like and think was well-done in the story
2. What you feel needs to be improved on in the story
3. What the writer can to do to improve his/her abilities for the future

These three sentences will help the writer improve his/her abilities and gain confidence to do so. However you feel too unsure of yourself for critique, please ensure that you show at least evidence of you reading the written work.

“I like this” could be posted on any thread which makes it near useless. Such posts are considered SPAM and will get you into trouble.

At least Leon's post was at least quite a bit more than 'I like the story, it's got my favourite anime characters in it'. At least I made an effort to actually read the story and critique it and give it a nudge to where it should be going.

This can be considered to be a personal favourite.

Sandra said:
-“I like this fic” can and will be considered SPAM. This could be posted on any fanfiction showing nothing that you have read the work you posted on. If your post sounds like something you can post for any fanfiction, then it is pretty much SPAM and makes you look like an idiot.

Unfortunately from what I'm picking up from this thread, most of the reviewers sound exactly the same way.

And finally, to the writer himself.

Psychic said:
-do not completely ignore reviews
-if a review is more than ten sentences long, then it means that the reviewer really put in the time and effort so as to help you improve: it means they care
-reviewers go out of their way to help writers along and assist them so that they become better- they do not mean to insult or sound mean, so do not accuse them of doing so
-reviews are not flames and should not be interpreted as such
-help the reviewer help you by listening, considering, learning and practicing
-LISTEN to what a reviewer says, because just about everyone has something noteworthy to say that could help a writer improve their skills
-CONSIDER what a reviewer says
-try to LEARN from your reviews
-PRACTICE what a reviewer says and see if it helps- it often does
-thank reviewers for putting in the time and effort to try to help you

I'm doing this not for your sake, but the fact that your fic hasn't seen any sign of improvement requires me to the do this. Go through the fanfic section and get an idea of what people expect of a good fic around here. Hoenn's Legacy, The Pokemon Rebellion, The Legendarian Chronicles and Pokemon Revelation: Cross of Fates are good examples on what readers look up to when it comes to fanfiction.

The Mega Champion

Note: Here's the finish of the Kenshin v. Cresselia fight. And, it tells what the next fight will be. What is it you ask? Read and find out. ^_^'

Chapter 11: Hiten Mitsurugi vs Telepathy
---------------

Que: "Vim and Vigor" (Kingdom Hearts 2)

Even after all that, Cresselia still tried to stop Kenshin's onslaught by continuing its circular aeroblade throwing intensely. But, it didn't work, despite all that, Kenshin was still able to get to Cresselia and do his aerial slashing combos that always harmed Cresselia fairly well. This kept up for probably ten minutes until Cresselia got tired of it and tried a "be all, end all" kind of attack.

Cresselia threw another aeroblade at Kenshin, but, this one didn't try to hit Kenshin, it surrounded him, trapped him, around him, like a hula-hoop. Kenshin did realize this when Cresselia attack, but, he also seemed to realize that it was undodgeable, as Kenshin didn't even try to dodge it or block it somehow. Cresselia threw another aeroblade at Kenshin, but, this one was vertically spinning, instead of horizontally spinning, like Cresselia's other attacks were, and it headed straight for the trapped Kenshin. Kenshin knew he couldn't jump or escape, because of the aeroblade around him.

"KENSHIN!!!!!!" screamed Kaoru

But then, Kenshin shouted

"Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu... Ryuu Kan Sen!!" shouted Kenshin

Kenshin did his spin slash again that not only got rid of the aeroblade around him, but the one coming at him as well!! Kaoru smiled, and Cresselia couldn't believe it. Kenshin resheathed his sword and got in a stance the Kenshin Group recognized.

"Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu... Ryu Mei Sen!!" shouted Kenshin

Kenshin took out his sword, disappeared and reappeared at Cresselia's left side, and resheated his sword. Cresselia then seemed numb, it couldn't move or use its attacks!!

"Clever..." started Sanosuke "Kenshin used his Mei Sen to not only numb Cresselia's nerves, but, he used it to numb Cresselia's mind, which was the source of its power. It's over"

He was right.

"Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu... Ku Zu Ryuu Sen!!" shouted Kenshin

Kenshin then did, and hit, Cresselia with a multi-slash attack that forced Cresselia to fall to the ground. It didn't move.

Kakashi appeared on the field, and went toward Cresselia, then pointed a full extended right arm, palm open, and vertical, with fingers crunched together toward Kenshin.

"The winner... is Kenshin Himura" announced Kakashi

Everyone cheered, except the legendaries of course. But then, Cresselia disappeared. Everyone couldn't believe it.

"That is what happens when you lose. You return to wherever you originally came from, and, for you guys, that would be your worlds" informed Arceus

Everyone was tense now, the stakes have become higher. But, Kakashi returned to the stands and Brock took his place on the field. The program was started up again, and everyone watched it intently to see what the next match would be. Eventually, the program stopped, and read:

Sasuke Uchiha
vs
Palkia

"Sasuke!!" shouted Naruto and Sakura simultaneously

"Don't worry. I won't lose" informed Sasuke

Sasuke went down on the field, and so did Palkia with a thud that caused a quick, small, earthquake. When Sasuke saw his opponent, he couldn't believe it, and he became tense for once.

"This is the second match between the 4th gen. Legendaries and Other Worlders. It's between Sasuke Uchiha and Palkia!!" announced Brock, then Brock did the same motion he did before to begin the fight

"Begin!!" shouted Brock, he then quickly ran back into the stands and rejoined the Pokemon group.

But... could Sasuke beat something, basically, more than twice his size?!

To be continued...

P.S.: Sucks for Sasuke, I guess....................

The Mega Champion

Note: Next fight begins now... but... geez... Sasuke's in trouble it seems........... >_>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Chapter 12: Vastness of Space
----------------

Sasuke and Palkia were ready to take on each other, but, how could Sasuke hurt something that was more than twice his size, or beat it nonetheless?

Que: "Tension Rising" (Kingdom Hearts 2)

Sasuke rushed Palkia, and Palkia just waited for him to get close enough to it. When he did, Palkia tried to crush Sasuke with its feet, but, Sasuke easily avoided it and jumped into the air. Sasuke then started to pummel it all over its body with punches and kicks. Sasuke thought that was the best way to fight it. But it worked, because Palkia couldn't touch Sasuke because Palkia was so big and compared to it, Sasuke was very small. Sasuke continued to use his speed to pummel different parts of Palkia's body and to dodge Palkia's attacks that were thrown wildly since Palkia couldn't see Sasuke, but sometimes, that were pretty close, but, Sasuke was able to dodge. This kept on for several minutes, and, these attacks did harm Palkia, so, it was worth it.

"Sasuke's being smart, and it's paying off" informed Kakashi

"What do you mean Kakashi-sensei?" asked Sakura

"He's using Palkia's size to its disadvantage instead of letting it use it to its advantage. He's hiding himself in its size, to prevent it from seeing him, and, he's pummeling every part on its body to wear it down. On top of that, he's dodging its attacks while attacking. Impressive indeed..." informed Kakashi.

Naruto was tense, but said nothing, he just kept watching the fight

Palkia finally blew Sasuke away from it with and invisible blast.

"Hey!! That's the same kind of power the last one used!! That can't be fair!!" remarked Naruto

"It's a fight Naruto, anything goes. But, you'd better get used to it, because all of these things seem to have it" informed Kakashi

Then, Palkia started throwing green blobs at Sasuke!! But, it wasn't poison. The blobs were shimmering, sparkling and the blob kind of looked like a part of space. A Space Void?!

Sasuke ran back toward Palkia in a zigzag pattern, and, dodged the first blob, but then, became tense. Sasuke realized something.

"I can't let those things hit me!! It seems to have properties of space. It'll take the breath out of me, and I might suffocate!! I only have one chance to do this, I just hope it'll finish it" thought Sasuke

Sasuke reached Palkia and tripped it off its feet with a leg trip with his right leg. Then, Sasuke jumped into the air with his head pointing toward the ground and kicked Palkia in the chest with his right foot, but, it didn't go very high, so, Sasuke continued to kick it higher and higher into the air. Naruto, Lee, and Kakashi recognized this, and became tense.

"That's..." remarked Naruto

"He had to continued to kick it because it wouldn't float!! This is bad... he's putting a lot of strain on himself.

Sasuke then went behind Palkia and clasped his hands together and his forefingers pointed at Palkia's back. Sasuke quickly spinned to Palkia's front, on its right side, then, it began. Sasuke hit Palkia with the back of his right leg, then, spinned once and hit Palkia with the back of his right arm, spinned a little, then punched Palkia in the face wit his left fist, and finally spinned a bit more and hit Palkia with the back of his right leg again, forcing some of the impact onto the ground as Palkia hit the ground hard.

"Lights out!! Lion's Barrage!!" shouted Sasuke as he rolled over Palkia and slid a few feet away from Palkia.

But, Sasuke was breathing heavily because of the strain just put on him. Was it over? Did he beat it?

Nope. Palkia stood up, revealing that a lot of the ground was ruined when Sasuke did the last strike. But, Palkia was hurt, as it was worn out.

Both sides are wearing down, who will come out victorious?

To be continued.....

P.S.: Whoa....... Lion's Barrage didn't work?! O_O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

The Mega Champion

Note: Once again, here's the finally of Sasuke v. Palkia, and the next fight is confirmed. The finale of the fight is pretty intense, though. Read and see what I mean.

Chapter 13: Flamed!!
----------------

Sasuke and Palkia were both worn out, but, only one of them could win. So, they kept going, non-stop, at one another

Que: "The Encounter" (Kingdom Hearts 2)

Palkia tried to throw and hit Sasuke with even more intense claw slashes, foot stomping and Space Void throwing, but, Sasuke's wearing down seemed to empower him, as he was still able to dodge all the attacks and reach Palkia. He hid himself in Palkia's own size again and continued to pummel all of Palkia's body. This, once again, lasted for several minutes, until Sasuke realized this wouldn't beat him, he would have to try something else, and he did.

Sasuke did a couple hand signs and started blowing fire at Palkia!! His Fire Jutsu!! A lot of the people there couldn't believe it, and were tense, but, the leaf ninja group was smiling and happy, they knew what he was doing.

"Fire Style: FireBall Jutsu!!" shouted Sasuke.

Sasuke then shot fireballs and made sure they hit and severely burned, all over Palkia's front. Palkia actually screamed in agony as these fire balls hit.

"Firs Style: Phoenix Flour Jutsu!!" shouted Sasuke.

Sasuke then blew a big stream of fire from his mouth, like a flame-thrower, that hit, hurt, and, again, severely burned Palkia, causing it to yell out in agony yet again. Sasuke smirked, he was obviously going to end it.

Sasuke threw several shurikens at Palkia, but, they seemed to miss, or, maybe not. Palkia realized that it couldn't move, there were barely visible wires attached to the shurikens that prevented Palkia from moving!!

"Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu!!" shouted Sasuke.

Fire engulfed the wires quickly, engulfing Palkia as well and making it shout in extreme agony, as it was burned even more. Sasuke stopped his fire onslaught, but Palkia was still standing!! But, not for long, as it fell, face first, onto the ground

End Music

Kakashi appeared on the field and checked Palkia, then, pointed to Sasuke in the same way he did before.

"The winner... is Sasuke Uchiha" announced Kakashi. Everyone cheered, except the legendaries who were flat out shocked, as they were all wide-eyed, speechless, and tense.

Kakashi returned to the stands, Palkia disappeared, and Sasuke returned to the side where the leaf ninja were.

"Great work Sasuke!! You're so strong!!" remarked Sakura

"That was awesome Sasuke!!" complimented Naruto

"Good work" smiled Kakashi

"Hmph" grunted Sasuke

Brock replaced Kakashi on the field, and, the program started up again.

Everyone watched the screen intently to see what the next fight would be. The program stopped, and read:

Ichigo Kurosaki
vs
Uxie

"Huh... my turn huh?" remarked Ichigo

"Wait Ichigo..." suggested Urahara

"What?" asked Ichigo

"This will be your first test. Since we're here, it might as well be" informed Urahara

"Okay, what's my test?" asked Ichigo

"Defeat your opponent without using your Soul Reaper powers" informed Urahara

Ichigo didn't even seem tense, as he noticed his opponent. It looked like a fairy, but had its eyes closed.

"Okay, easy. I don't think I need my Soul Reaper powers to beat this thing anyway" replied Ichigo

Ichigo dropped down onto the field.

"I'd say this is going to be easy, but, I can't underestimate it" thought Ichigo

"It's the third fight between the 4th gen. Legendaries and Other Worlders!! It's between Ichigo Kurosaki and Uxie!!" announced Brock.

Brock then did his usual "begin" motion

"Begin!!" shouted Brock as he quickly ran back into the stands and re-joined the Pokemon group.

Can Ichigo really beat his opponent without his Soul Reaper powers?!

To be continued...

P.S.: Hmm... think Ichigo will pwn Uxie?

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
You know why most of the decent writers out there are ignoring your fic? I don't know how, or why this substandard fic escaped the mods, but I think I'll do everyone a favour and report this. You've been given constructive advice, and you brush them off with a 'lol, yeah, okay'. Your attitude's not getting you any props, nor is your writing. But I suppose you're content with with one crappy 'review' that you're just willing to plow on, aren't you? Perseverence is a virtue, but not in your case.

Again, try reading some of the good fics around here. Fics like Pokemon Revelation: Cross of Fates, the Pokemon Rebellion, the Legendarian Chronicles and Hoenn's Legacy come to mind. There are a few good works from a number of authors that should help you get what people expect on this forum: katiekitten, Sike Saner and Brian Powell are merely the tip of the iceberg of good writers on SPPf.

This is your last warning: if there's no improvement in chapter quality by your next chapter I'm definitely going to report it. Read the other fics around here, go through your whole story plot (rewrite if you must), and edit accordingly.

Have a pleasant day.

^^^Go away flamer.
…Anyone else see flaming or is it just this guy?

This fic is not exemplary. It is mediocre. At best. I've compiled a list of things wrong with this fic (and your approach to the responsibilities that come with writing it), and just for you I'll keep it down to the top ten. Lucky you.

1: You have no actual plot.
2: The sad excuse for a plot that you DO have is just "a bunch of anime characters that shouldn't even be concerned with Pokémon are suddenly whisked off to fight the most powerful Pokémon in existence and most likely kick ass."
3: Your reason for the above sad-excuse for a plot is a pathetic cop-out.
4: You spaced into seven chapters something that could (and very likely should) have been the first of your concerns.
5: Spelling.
6: Grammar.
7: Putting music cues into the actual story. Come on. Your other lackluster fic had that crap. It's not needed here either.
8: Lack of common sense and/or research. Arceus does not have a mouth and threfore cannot grin. Telepathy is talking with your mind. What you described in the Kenshin vs Cresselia fight was telekinesis (or psychokinesis), which is moving things with your mind or, to simplify, creating pressure with the power of your mind. Palkia's "space" attribute has nothing to do with outer space, just as Dialga's time attribute doesn't give it power over clocks. It has to do with the space-time continuum, which is to say, the physical aspect of everything. What you had was a bunch of vaccuums in bubbles. Get creative.
9: Failure to proofread.
10: Failure to listen to anyone other than sycophants. *coughluniccough*

Frost Nova alone has given three rather pointed explanations as to why this fic needs serious help. But you clearly haven't listened to anything that anyone's said other than "i liek this fick" or you would've seen this:
Frost Nova said:
And finally, to the writer himself.
Psychic said:
-do not completely ignore reviews
-if a review is more than ten sentences long, then it means that the reviewer really put in the time and effort so as to help you improve: it means they care
-reviewers go out of their way to help writers along and assist them so that they become better- they do not mean to insult or sound mean, so do not accuse them of doing so
-reviews are not flames and should not be interpreted as such
-help the reviewer help you by listening, considering, learning and practicing
-LISTEN to what a reviewer says, because just about everyone has something noteworthy to say that could help a writer improve their skills
-CONSIDER what a reviewer says
-try to LEARN from your reviews
-PRACTICE what a reviewer says and see if it helps- it often does
-thank reviewers for putting in the time and effort to try to help you

Pay attention.

Last edited:

The Mega Champion

^^^As I've told another reviewer. I won't force close this fic because of complainers. Not this time.

Here's some word of advice for you, but, you should already know it:
If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Please just let me finish this fic. Thank you.

Psychic

Really and truly
^^^As I've told another reviewer. I won't force close this fic because of complainers. Not this time.

Here's some word of advice for you, but, you should already know it:
If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Please just let me finish this fic. Thank you.
Blatantly ignoring your reviewers, people who are trying to HELP you will not keep your fic open. These people are NOT complaining and are not saying bad or mean things: they are telling the truth, and if you're too blind to see that they're not out to get you, but instead trying to help a fic that you don't even seem to put the time and effort into, it's your own loss.

Read the Fan Fiction Rules and follow them. Respect is something that is required in this section- it's not optinional, and being a jerk will not earn you friends or help you finish your fic in peace.

Next time, don't ignore the Rules and other people.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.