• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Other Anime vs 4th Gen. Legendaries (HUGE crossover fic [details inside]; PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mega Champion

Other Anime vs 4th Gen. Legendaries

Note: As you can probably tell... this fanfiction is called Other Anime vs 4th Gen. Legendaries. What does it mean? Read and find out. But... let me make two things clear RIGHT NOW. 1. I will NOT describe ANY of the Pokemon or Pokemon characters in this fic because of where I am posting it. If you don't know what the characters or pokemon look like, and your to lazy to Image Google them or look them up here (serebii.net) or somewhere else, that's YOUR problem not mine. Besides, if you don't know what the 4th generation pokemon look like, what are you doing here? Exactly. 2. This is a HUGE crossover fic. Here's the technical crossover: Rurouni KenshinxNarutoxBleachxBoBoBo-Bo-Bo-BoBoxMarxZatch BellxPokemon. Don't worry, I'm not a fool, I'll describe all THOSE characters, just not the Pokemon ones. Don't like that? Get over it or don't read it. That is all. Oh, I'm somewhat known for prologues, but no prologue for this fic. Well... now that my rant is over... read for the first chapter? Oh, and one more thing, since I have to describe ALL of those other characters most of the first couple of chapters will be descriptions of them. Sorry, but would you rather have me not describe them? Exactly. Please just deal with me for now... I PROMISE it'll get MUCH better in time............

Extra Note: This fic is rated PG-13 for blood (in later chapters) and mild language.

Chapter 1: Kenshin's Group!!
--------------

Two people were inside a dojo, seemingly waiting for someone.

One was a pretty muscular guy. He had long red hair that he had in a ponytail. But, the ponytail was still long enough and it went down to the bottom of his back, but above his hip. He had blue eyes and white skin. He had a red, but white on the inside, samurai robe or jacket that was opened at his chest, revealing his chest, and some of his chest muscles. He had some white medical tape on his chest, covering some of his chest and abdomen. It covered a wound that was still healing. He wore a white samurai dress on his legs, white socks, and tan sandals on his feet. A woman was next to him.

This woman had black hair that was in a ponytail as well, but it only went down to below her shoulders. She had black eyes and white skin. She was wearing a yellow kimono that had many decorations of pink flowers on it. She also wore white socks and tan sandals on her feet. They were talking.

"Man, I hope Yahiko and Sanosuke get here soon..." remarked the woman

"Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be here soon Kaoru" assured the man.

Kaoru Kamiya, the woman, quickly got angry as she had an anger mark on her head and her eyes became all white

"They'd better be!! Because I am NOT missing the train!!" declared Kaoru.

Kenshin Himura, the man, just stared somewhat blankly at her. Kaoru calmed down all of a sudden.

"Besides, this is the first vacation we've been able to take, plus, this is the first time we've been able to be together for a long time" informed Kaoru

"Yes, that's true" remarked Kenshin.

All of a sudden, a kid with a wooden Sanin, a wooden practice sword, came bursting into the dojo. It was Yahiko Myoujin.

Yahiko had short, black, spiky hair. He had black eyes and tannic skin. He also wore a samurai robe, but it was yellow with multiple black decorations on it. But, he had it buttoned up at front, so you couldn't see his chest. He was a pretty muscular kid, though. He had a yellowish-tannic samurai dress on with white socks and tannic sandals on his feet, as well. Kaoru and Kenshin noticed Yahiko and turned toward him. Kaoru quickly got in that angry state again.

"There you are Yahiko!! Where have you been?!" demanded Kaoru, of course Yahiko responded angrily as well.

"Hey!! I got here as fast as I could, okay?!" shouted Yahiko. Kenshin quickly got in-between them and stopped them from yelling at one another.

"Now, now you two..." started Kenshin "So... is Sanosuke ready?"

"Yeah, but..." started Yahiko as he looked at Kaoru like she was stupid "I still don't think this'll work"

"Hey!! You have a better idea?! Sanosuke is still wanted you know..." reminded Kaoru.

Kenshin started ignoring them as a puff of smoke formed in the background as Kaoru and Yahiko started pummeling each other.

Kenshin opened the dojo doors, and there was a yellow barrel there. This barrel was normally used to carry food. But, the top of the barrel started lifting off and Sanosuke's head popped up. Kenshin sweatdropped.

Sanosuke had big, black, spiky hair. He had black eyes, white skin, and a red fighter headband on . He was a pretty strong built guy, and pretty muscular, too. He had a white and black jacket on, with no shirt underneath, so you could see Sanosuke's chest muscles as well. On the back of his jacket was the Japanese kanji for "bad." He had white sweat pants on and black shoes.

Sanosuke quickly stood up in the barrel, and Kenshin leaned backwards some, still sweatdropping, and Sanosuke was mad.

"Hey!! You call this a plan?! It's stupid!! Let's do something else!! I'm tired of hiding in this barrel!!" shouted Sanosuke.

Kaoru and Yahiko stopped fighting, and Kaoru quickly rushed over to Sanosuke and was still angry.

"Get over it!! You're still wanted so this is the only way to get you to come with us on our vacation!!"

You see... the plan was to bring the barrel onto the train and say it was just "food for the trip." It probably could of worked, but they would never know that. Kenshin finally stopped all the arguing.

"Guys enough!! We're going to miss the train if we keep stalling like this" informed Kenshin, Kaoru sweatdropped.

"Oh! That's right! Let's get going then!!" decided Kaoru

Sanosuke reluctantly went back into the barrel and Kenshin picked it up and carried it on his back. It was very heavy, obviously, but Kenshin didn't even seem to mind it. As they left, though, the sun was shining brighter than usual, so everyone had to block their eyes with their right arms to prevent from being blinded. But, it kept getting brighter. Kenshin realized something.

"Something's wrong. The sun's NEVER this bright. What's going?" thought Kenshin.

And then, Kenshin's group was gone. Yes, gone, seemingly disappeared into thin air. The barrel Kenshin had fell to the ground and the top had fallen off. The barrel... was empty. Sanosuke was gone, too.

To be continued...

P.S.: I have nothing to say. Review, don't review, do whatever the hell you want. I'm finishing this fanfiction one way or another, so, it doesn't matter to me.

The Mega Champion

Note: Naruto fans, I suggest you show up now, because, well, you'll see.... ^_^'

Chapter 2: The Leaf Ninja!!
--------------

There were four people, three kids and an adult, inside a hotel. Every ninja in this town had a blue band with a metal center and the town signia, a spiral that looked like a leaf, etched into the center of the band. All ninja also had blue and white tape on their right leg that held a blue pouch with contained their kunai's, or throwing knives, and a brownish bag behind their left leg containing their shuriken's, or their throwing stars.

One had short, spiky, yellow hair, blue eyes and white skin. His band was on his forehead as a headband. He had an orange, blue, and white jacket on. It was blue on his shoulders and in a horizontal stripe on his waist area and it was white around his neck. It had a red circle on the center on his back with a black spiral in it. He had orange pants on with blue sandal shoes on his feet that only showed his toes. It was Naruto Uzumaki.

One had long, black hair, black eyes, and white skin. He also had his band on his forehead as a headband. He wore a black T-shirt with the Konoha symbol on the center on the back. Which looked like a fishing lure, red on top, white on the bottom. He had white tape on both arms from his elbows to his wrists, with a blue, belt like thing on his right arm, over his tape. He had black pants on with those same blue shoe sandals on his feet. It was Sasuke Uchiha.

One had short, pink hair, green eyes and white skin. She had her band on top of her head as a headband. She had a red tanktop dress on with an outline of a circle near the bottom of the dress and on the center on the back of the dress. She had black shorts on with the blue shoe sandals on her feet. It was Sakura Haruno.

The last was the adult. He had silver, somewhat spiky hair, black eyes, and white skin. His band was in a diagonal, foreword slash. The band covered his right eye, which contained his Sharingan, a special ninja ability to predict and copy the opponent's moves and movements. Sasuke had this as well, except in both eyes and he was born with it. This guy just had his put in. He also had a dark blue bandana covering his mouth and nose. He had a green vest on with the red circle and the black spiral in it on the center on the back of the vest and a dark blue shirt underneath that had a red circle with a black spiral in it on his left shoulder. He had dark blue pants on with the same blue shoe sandals on his feet. Kakashi Hatake, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura's "sensei" or ninja trainer. A conversation started, but Naruto quickly got angry.

"Why are they coming?! I thought this was suppose to be a vacation with only us and our group!!" declared Naruto

"Naruto, they have worked just as hard as you guys have, so, they deserve a vacation too." informed Kakashi

"Yeah, but, I hope they get here soon. I'd like some time to relax before something else happens" remarked Sakura

"Exactly!!" added Naruto

"Some rest would be nice..." commented Sasuke

"Man... Shikamaru isn't going to come! He's to lazy!!" remarked Naruto

"Actually, I heard Asuma's making him come to "relax with other ninja and not just himself" " informed Kakashi

"Speaking of which..." added Sasuke as he pointed.

Shikamaru Nara, another kid, had shown up.

Shikamaru had black hair that he had in a ponytail. He had black eyes and white skin. He had a gray jacket on with a brown shirt on the inside with a black, fishnet-like shirt covering over that. He had a blue circle outline on his right shoulder with a blue line going down the middle of the circle vertically on his right shoulder and on the center of his back. He had his band on his left shoulder as an armband. He had brown pants on with white and blue tape on his right leg and the same blue shoe sandals on his feet.

"Man... what a drag... I can relax anytime I want, by myself" remarked Shikamaru

"Yeah, well, it's about time you spent some time with other ninja" remarked Kakashi

"Yeah! Besides, we'll have some fun!!" assured Naruto as he smiled big at Shikamaru and gave him a thumbs up with his right hand.

"Yeah... uh-huh..." commented Shikamaru as he sweatdropped

"I am coming, too!!" announced someone.

Everyone looked to see who said that. It was Rock Lee, another kid.

Lee had black, bowl-shaped hair, black bushy eyebrows, black eyes and white skin. He had a green shirt on with white tape from his elbows all the way to his fingers on both arms. He had green pants on with his band on his waist, except his band was reddish-brown. It made it look like a belt, but it wasn't. He had orangish leg coverings on his ankles and the blue shoe sandals on his feet. But, he also had a tannic crutch with him that he leaned on.

"Lee... Guy told me, but, are you sure?" asked Kakashi.

Lee smiled, his teeth shined, and he gave the group a thumbs up as he answered

"Yes. Besides, Guy thinks I might heal faster if I am with other people, other ninja, and am with my friends"

"Alright. Then you're welcome to come with us" smiled Kakashi

But then, a bright light encased the room, and everyone gasped. Kakashi searched the room.

"A teleportation jutsu?! But who... how...?!" wondered Kakashi.

But, Kakashi had no time to wonder, as everyone in the room seemingly vanished, into thin air. Looks like the group weren't getting their vacation either...

To be continued...

P.S.: Again?! Geez....... >_>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

...If you can be bothered to describe the characters from the other animé then why can you not be bothered to describe the Polkamon characters? Why should we have to look things up?

Your description is basically in a list, which is not very enjoyable to read. Try to make it more flowing. And remember, show rather than tell.

The Mega Champion

Note: Okay Bleach fans, now it's your turn to show up. To be honest, Bleach is the only reason why this fanfiction is rated T/PG-13, but, oh well. ^_^'

Chapter 3: Ryoka?!
--------------

Two people were apparently inside an underground training arena that was full of dirt, rocks, and cliffs. They were both guys, and the training area was below a shop.

One guy had spiky orange hair, blue eyes, and white skin. He had a white shirt on that was red on the sleeves and on the back, and white on the front with an orange skull design on the front as well, around his chest area. He was wearing blue jeans and white shoes. It was a "substitute soul reaper," but this kid had his own soul reaper power as well. A soul reaper killed and cleansed bad souls called "Hollows" and also helped ghosts move on to the soul society, where the dead and the other soul reapers, lived. His name was Ichigo Kurosaki.

His trainer was with him. This man was, basically, teaching Ichigo how to fight "properly" so he could defeat the other soul reapers in the soul society and save his friend that helped him a lot with Hollows and the spiritual stuff in general; Rukia Kuchikii. The guy had dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and tannic yellow skin. He wore a beach-like hat on his head that's color was a vertical stripe pattern of tannic-yellow and green. He had this same kind of color jacket on with a black T-shirt on under it. He had the same tannic-yellow and green vertical stripe pattern on his baggy pants that he was wearing. He wore tannic sandals and white socks on his feet. This man also was the owner of a store with mystical and special items from the soul society. This training facility was under his store. It was Urahara Kisuke.

"All right. Now let's work on your dodging" informed Urahara.

"Alright" remarked Ichigo as he got ready, but, Urahara put up his right hand and shook his index finger left and right.

"Ah, ah, ah. You won't be dodging my attacks" informed Urahara

"Huh? Then who..." started Ichigo, but then, someone showed up.

This guy had black hair, black eyes, and silver rimmed, square glasses over his eyes. He had a white and blue shirt and white and blue pants and white shoes. He had the most blue on his right arm and it looked like a plus sign. It was a Quincy, who just killed Hollows instead of “cleansing” them like soul reapers do, which caused this kid to hate soul reapers. Except Ichigo for some reason. It was Uuryu Ishida.

“Uuryu?!” gasped Ichigo.

Uuryu quickly fixed his glasses with his right hand’s fingers and remarked

“Yes. Is that a problem?” asked Uuryu

“Nope. I’ll dodge your attacks” smirked Ichigo

“Yes, and besides, Uuryu needs some training, too” informed someone.

Ichigo looked to see who said that. But, it wasn’t someone, it was something.

It was just a black cat with green eyes that could talk. It was Urichii. Ichigo sweatdropped.

“Man… I can not get over the fact that cat is able to talk” mumbled Ichigo.

Urichii got angry, though.

“Hey!! I heard that!!” shouted Urichii.

Ichigo sweatdropped again and remarked

“Sorry…”

But then, a bright light encased the group, and they looked for a way to stop it, but couldn’t.

“What’s going on?!” gasped Ichigo

“I don’t know, but stay on guard everyone!!” suggested Urichii.

Then, they were gone.

Meanwhile…

A stuffed lion toy was moving around!! It was Kon, who was a Mod Soul that was made for fighting by the soul society, but it was to powerful, so they trashed them all. It tried to steal Ichigo’s body, but Ichigo stopped it and Kon wised up and started to help Ichigo whenever he needed it. But, it was in a stuffed toy that couldn’t do much. It also was wearing a small headband on its head and throwing punches in the air.

“Alright!! Now I’m ready to save my beloved Rukia!!” remarked Kon.

But then, the bright light encased Kon as well, and Kon tensed up.

“What the?!” gasped Kon.

Kon disappeared, too. What the hell was going on?!

To be continued…

P.S.: Kon?! What’s he going to do? Whine so much he wins? Am I right? ^_^’

The Mega Champion

Note: Okay Zatch Bell fans, now it's your turn. ^_^'

Chapter 4: Mamodo and Book Owner
--------------

Two people were inside a bedroom inside a regular sized house. One was a teenager, the other was just a little kid, but, it wasn't the teen's little brother or anything like that. The little kid wasn't even related to the teen.

The teen had black hair, black eyes, and white skin. He had a white button shirt on that was buttoned up all the way. He had black pants on and white shoes. This kid was basically a genius and could solve any equation in school, which is why he always did perfectly in school. He was also a good strategist when it came to fighting. But, everyone in his school didn't like him or would be his friend because of his smarts. That is until the little kid showed up and changed everything, for the better, too. His name was Kiyo Takamine.

The little kid had blond hair, blue eyes, and white skin. He had a dark blue kid dress on with a yellow bow on the dress around the kid's neck. He had dark blue shoes on as well. The kid also had dark lines above and below both his eyes. It was because he was a Mamodo, a kid with special power. His name was Zatch Bell. He helped Kiyo stand up for himself, be strong, and basically help him get friends that he hasn't had for a long time. But, Zatch couldn't remember anything from the Mamodo world, because his memory was erased by his doppelganger, Zeno. Kiyo was helping Zatch get his memory back and helping Zatch's goal of becoming a "kind king."

Kiyo also had a red book with a weird cover and strange lettering inside it with him. You see, the battle for Mamodo King had begun again and the only way the Mamodo could fight was to find a chosen human partner who could read their books. That was the only way to use their spells. They started a conversation.

"We still have to get stronger Zatch" reminded Kiyo

"Yeah" remarked Zatch

"Especially if we're going to beat strong Mamodo's like Brago or Zofis" reminded Kiyo

"Yeah..." sighed Zatch

"But, don't worry. As long as we work together and get more spells, we'll be fine" remarked Kiyo

"Yeah, you're right, Kiyo" smiled Zatch, but, he continued "But, you know, I kinda wish we could face a strong opponent before we go after Zofis, to get stronger, you know?" asked Zatch

"Yeah, that probably would help" replied Kiyo.

Kiyo looked out the window and looked up into the sky.

"Hey Zatch, you think there are other people out there that have had the same, or similar, problems that we've had?" asked Kiyo

"I don't know, Kiyo. Maybe..." answered Zatch

"If there are, I bet they're just as strong, maybe stronger, than us. Which is just another reason we need to get stronger" remarked Kiyo

"Yup" replied Zatch

As soon as they said all that, though, the same blinding, encasing light covered Kiyo's room.

"What's going on, Kiyo?!" gasped Zatch

"I don't know Zatch!! Just brace yourself!!" suggested Kiyo

Then, as expected, Kiyo and Zatch disappeared. This is starting to get annoying...

To be continued...

P.S.: Isn't it, though? >_>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

The Mega Champion

Note: This chapter may suck, because I just don't think I can write a chapter based of this next anime/manga very well. Why? Because, if you know what it is, you know it's... well... unique. BohBohBoh-Bo-Bo-BohBoh fans, time for you to show up, I guess....... *shrugs*

Chapter 5: The REALLY weird guy...
--------------

It was a forest, and a guy walked into it, quickly followed by a girl.

The guy was a big guy, he was also a strong, well-built guy. The guy had a yellow afro, black sunglasses on over his eyes, so you couldn't see his eyes or what color they were, and tannic skin. He had a blue shirt on, but, you could still see some of the guy's chest and his arms from the elbows down. He had black chest hair and arm hair, and a black necklace on with a yellow letter "H" on it he won from Rice proving he was the Wiggin King. He had black pants on and yellow shoes on his feet. He had a weird name, too. He was called BoBoBo. BoBoBo was the last of the hair kingdom, he was on an adventure, going around to destroy the hair hunt troops that destroyed his kingdom and hurt innocent people and shaved their heads bald. He had a fist, a type of special attack, that was probably the weirdest, yet strongest, of all the fists. The Fist of the Nose Hair, yes, nose hair. He was weird, but really strong.

The girl had pink hair, blue eyes, and white skin. She had a shirt on that was white on the front and back and pink on the sleeves. She had light blue jeans on, and white and light blue shoes on her feet. Her name was Beauty. Beauty was saved by BoBoBo in her hometown from the hair hunt troops and she's been traveling with him to destroy the hair hunt troops ever since. BoBoBo has saved her numerous times during their travels as well. She has no special talents or isn't a master of a type of "Fist," she is just a normal girl.

Beauty approached BoBoBo cautiously.

"BoBoBo, are you okay? You left the group and headed into this forest" asked Beauty.

All of a sudden, BoBoBo burst into tears

"Where are my friends?! I lost my friends!!" whined BoBoBo

All of sudden, Beauty popped up on the screen, her eyes popping out of her head

"You left them weirdy!!" shouted Beauty.

BoBoBo quickly got serious.

"I came in here because there's something weird about this forest" informed BoBoBo.

Beauty looked around the area, she tensed up, and was a little scared.

"Really?! Oh no... what's wrong?" asked Beauty.

BoBoBo stuck his tongue out and giggled.

"There's trees all over the place!!" informed BoBoBo.

Beauty popped up on-screen again.

"Of course there's trees!! It's a forest!!" shouted Beauty

After that they just waited there, for whatever thing was going to happen, to happen.

"BoBoBo, I think you're wrong. Let's go back. I'm sure everyone's worried" suggested Beauty.

BoBoBo started crying again

"How dare you!! I'm never wrong!!" whined BoBoBo.

Beauty popped up on-screen again, and was sweatdropping

"Geez... you're that sensitive? I'm sorry, okay?" remarked Beauty

After awhile, finally something happened. The bright light showed up and started encasing BoBoBo and Beauty in it. BoBoBo quickly ran to Beauty, got down on his knees, and held her leg, he then spoke like a little kid.

"What is that?! I'm scared!! Help me momma!!" whined BoBoBo.

"Let go of me!! You're stronger than I am!! And by the way... I'm not your mom!!!" yelled Beauty.

BoBoBo cried again.

"How could you reject your one and only son?!" cried BoBoBo.

Beauty was mad and annoyed at the same time, but, the light encased them, and they disappeared.

The guy was just too weird. What is he going to do?!

To be continued...

P.S.: Yes, it sucks. Deal with it, okay? It'll return to it's cool self next week, okay? Okay........

Lord of the Poison Storm

Hound of Infection
Note: Okay Bleach fans, now it's your turn to show up. To be honest, Bleach is the only reason why this fanfiction is rated T/PG-13, but, oh well. ^_^'

Chapter 3: Ryoka?!
--------------

Two people were apparently inside an underground training arena that was full of dirt, rocks, and cliffs. They were both guys, and the training area was below a shop.

One guy had spiky orange hair, blue eyes, and white skin. He had a white shirt on that was red on the sleeves and on the back, and white on the front with an orange skull design on the front as well, around his chest area. He was wearing blue jeans and white shoes. It was a "substitute soul reaper," but this kid had his own soul reaper power as well. A soul reaper killed and cleansed bad souls called "Hollows" and also helped ghosts move on to the soul society, where the dead and the other soul reapers, lived. His name was Ichigo Kurosaki.

His trainer was with him. This man was, basically, teaching Ichigo how to fight "properly" so he could defeat the other soul reapers in the soul society and save his friend that helped him a lot with Hollows and the spiritual stuff in general; Rukia Kuchikii. The guy had dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and tannic yellow skin. He wore a beach-like hat on his head that's color was a vertical stripe pattern of tannic-yellow and green. He had this same kind of color jacket on with a black T-shirt on under it. He had the same tannic-yellow and green vertical stripe pattern on his baggy pants that he was wearing. He wore tannic sandals and white socks on his feet. This man also was the owner of a store with mystical and special items from the soul society. This training facility was under his store. It was Urahara Kisuke.

"All right. Now let's work on your dodging" informed Urahara.

"Alright" remarked Ichigo as he got ready, but, Urahara put up his right hand and shook his index finger left and right.

"Ah, ah, ah. You won't be dodging my attacks" informed Urahara

"Huh? Then who..." started Ichigo, but then, someone showed up.

This guy had black hair, black eyes, and silver rimmed, square glasses over his eyes. He had a white and blue shirt and white and blue pants and white shoes. He had the most blue on his right arm and it looked like a plus sign. It was a Quincy, who just killed Hollows instead of “cleansing” them like soul reapers do, which caused this kid to hate soul reapers. Except Ichigo for some reason. It was Uuryu Ishida.

“Uuryu?!” gasped Ichigo.

Uuryu quickly fixed his glasses with his right hand’s fingers and remarked

“Yes. Is that a problem?” asked Uuryu

“Nope. I’ll dodge your attacks” smirked Ichigo

“Yes, and besides, Uuryu needs some training, too” informed someone.

Ichigo looked to see who said that. But, it wasn’t someone, it was something.

It was just a black cat with green eyes that could talk. It was Urichii. Ichigo sweatdropped.

“Man… I can not get over the fact that cat is able to talk” mumbled Ichigo.

Urichii got angry, though.

“Hey!! I heard that!!” shouted Urichii.

Ichigo sweatdropped again and remarked

“Sorry…”

But then, a bright light encased the group, and they looked for a way to stop it, but couldn’t.

“What’s going on?!” gasped Ichigo

“I don’t know, but stay on guard everyone!!” suggested Urichii.

Then, they were gone.

Meanwhile…

A stuffed lion toy was moving around!! It was Kon, who was a Mod Soul that was made for fighting by the soul society, but it was to powerful, so they trashed them all. It tried to steal Ichigo’s body, but Ichigo stopped it and Kon wised up and started to help Ichigo whenever he needed it. But, it was in a stuffed toy that couldn’t do much. It also was wearing a small headband on its head and throwing punches in the air.

“Alright!! Now I’m ready to save my beloved Rukia!!” remarked Kon.

But then, the bright light encased Kon as well, and Kon tensed up.

“What the?!” gasped Kon.

Kon disappeared, too. What the hell was going on?!

To be continued…

P.S.: Kon?! What’s he going to do? Whine so much he wins? Am I right? ^_^’
Dude,don't listen to people who talk about the descriptions,I aint good at 'em to,so it's a good story(the BoBoBo part scares me though)

The Mega Champion

^^^Yeah, sorry about that. I'm nowhere near as good as the real BoBoBo writers. But... at least I tried, you know? ^_^'

Lord of the Poison Storm

Hound of Infection
;292;[/I][/I][/I]Dude,no offense,but the BoBoBo part was extremely disturbing(It's good overall though);292;(ignore my last quote thing,I'm really just learning all the controls around here);292;

The Mega Champion

*sighs* Yes, I know, okay? I can't write BoBoBo crap. Like I said, I'm nowhere near as good as the real writers.

But... I tried, so, that's all that matters to me...........

Wat.
Short, but okay, I guess.

The only Good Anime in there is Bobobo. Throw in:
Ed and Al (Full Metal Alchemist)

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Good job for not paying attention to the rules.

A proper chapter needs to be at least six pages long on a word processor like Microsoft Word. From what I've read your 'fic' does NOT fullfill the requirements whatsoever. Description is a must no matter what other people may say: we're not you, we don't have exclusive tickets into what's going on in your imagination. Description helps the audience visualise and better understand the situation. There is no excuse for not doing so except for well, laziness. Imagine if JK Rowling told us to Google Daniel Radcliffe for a description of what Harry looked like.

Most of the chapters are really rushed, and I have to say this. You've fallen into the typical pitfall of crossover fics: by introducing too many characters at the same time, you're not allowing enough time for character development. Until now I don't even know who the main characters in the fic are supposed to be. In general the chapters aren't even that well linked together: I'm getting the impression that you introduce one set of characters in one chapter, then forget about them in favour of a new set of characters.

It takes an intense amount of time and effort to write a crossover fanfic, even with only two sets of characters from their respective franchises. The more characters you introduce the more effort you have to spend developing their character, which in turn slows down the general progress of the story. In other words, don't try it unless you're extremely confident about your writing abilities AND possess sufficient experience in writing crossover fics.

Lastly, read some of the really good fics out there to get a feel on how you should introduce new characters and where character development is concerned.

The Mega Champion

Note: Okay MAR fans..... now's your chance!!!!!!! ^_^'

Chapter 6: Hero from Another World
--------------

Two teenagers were hanging out in an outside field. The field was just outside of a town called Reginrave. These two were fighting in the second "War Games" with five other friends who were inside Reginrave relaxing, and resting, for the next games. This "War Game" was taking place against an evil group of people, a type of organization, called "The Chess Pieces." This group, called “Mar” has won the first three games and was resting up before the fourth game.

One kid had spiky yellow hair, blue eyes, and white skin. He had a silver necklace on that had dog tags at the end of it, carved in the shape of his arm, Babbo. Babbo was a silver ball connected to a silver mallet by a silver chain. It kind of looked like a Kendama toy. It also had four holes on both sides of the mallet, but, four holes were filled with a blue stone called a magic stone. This kid created Babbo's different forms with his own imagination. He found Babbo in a dungeon with his first friend in the world of Mar. Babbo had been used by the top chess knight in the first war, but, it lost its memory, then later, joined up with this kid, it was being used for good this time. I say in the world of Mar, because the GateKeeper Clown transported this kid to Mar from his world to Mar. The kid had poor eyesight and no athleticism in his own world, but, once in Mar, his eyesight was perfect and was really strong. He's become even stronger now, thanks to discovering his sixth sense, his magic sense. He had a black sleeveless shirt on with black armbands on both his wrists and below his shoulders. He had brown pants on with white shoes on his feet. His name was Ginta Toramizu.

The kid with him had short but spiky black hair, black eyes and tannic skin. He had three black lines, by his nose, on both cheeks. It kind of looked like cat whiskers, but, they weren't. He had a green tanktop on with a silver arm bracelet on his right hand's wrist. It was hid dads and he left it in this kid's capable hands. It was a silver bracelet with a miniature scoop attached to it like a keychain. He had yellow tannic pants on with a black, sun-like decoration on the right pant leg around his knee area. He had yellow-tannic shoes on his feet. His name was Jack. Jack was becoming strong as well, helping Ginta beat the Chess Pieces, because Ginta helped him out at his farmhouse. He helped Jack stand up for himself and helped him get rid of the Rugalu werewolf brothers, who were eating his crops. You see, Jack was a farmer, and in fights, he could control plants. A plant master I guess you could say. These tow were really close, they were best friends. They were talking.

"It's nice to be able to relax" remarked Ginta

"Yeah..." agreed Jack

"We may have a long way to go, but, we'll win. We'll beat the Chess!" declared Ginta

"Definitely" agreed Jack

"I have to get stronger, so I won't keep holding the group back" announced Jack

"Don't worry!! It takes time, but, you'll get stronger!" smiled Ginta

"Thanks, Ginta" smiled Jack.

They just relaxed after that, but then, after awhile, another interesting conversation began between Ginta and Jack.

"I know about my world, and the world of Mar, but, you think there are even more worlds out there?" asked Ginta

"That's a bit of a stretch, but, maybe..." answered Jack

"I bet their having the same, or similar, problems that this world is having." remarked Ginta

"Probably..." sighed Jack.

All of a sudden, the bright light showed up, and encased Ginta and Jack

"What is that, Ginta?!" gasped Jack

"I'm not sure, just, brace yourself Jack!!" suggested Ginta.

Just like that, Ginta and Jack disappeared, too, as well as Babbo. An unbelievable confrontation was about to occur...

To be continued...

P.S.: Uh oh.... the crossover is finally about to get started....... ^_^'

The Mega Champion

Note: Good news. This is the last group before this fanfiction finally gets good. It's the last group before the crossover finally gets going. ^_^'. Pokemon fans........ come in droves......... ^_^'

Chapter 7: Trainers and Dreams
--------------

Ash, Brock, May, and Max were walking on a road, heading toward their next destination. All of these teens, except Max, were Pokemon trainers, and pretty good ones, too. They all had a different, individual, dream.

Ash Ketchum, loved gym battles and loved each region's league. He did fairly well in all of them, and he like hard opponents in general. Currently he and his friends were back in Ash and Brock's home region of Kanto. Ash was trying to become master of the Battle Frontier by going to the different Battle Areas and taking on the frontier brains. Brock, was, at first, the gym leader of the Pewter City gym in Kanto, but, he left and went with Ash to become the world's greatest breeder, a person who raises and takes care of pokemon. May, she was the daughter of Petalburg City's Gym Leader, Norman, in Hoenn. She was also Max's older sister. She wanted to become a great coordinator, a person who shows off their pokemon in contests to get ribbons. Max, was the son of Norman, and the younger brother of May. He was a pretty smart kid, and knows a lot about pokemon, strategies, and other stuff. He went along with Ash, Brock, and May basically because he wanted to see all of Hoenn.

Ash, Brock, May, and Max were walking down the road, when they saw and approached a HUGE stadium. But, no one was near or around it. A conversation started.

"Hey Brock, what is that?" asked Ash.

Brock quickly took out a blue book, flipped through a couple pages, then stopped.

"This used to be a pokemon stadium they held battling tournaments in, and sometime they even used it for the Kanto League finals. But, its been abandoned for awhile now, so, no one's ever used it, and it's really just a tourist spot." informed Brock

"That may be true, but, can we go inside and look at it? Please?" pleaded Max.

Everyone smiled

"Of course!!" announced Ash, Brock, and May simultaneously.

"Yay!!" shouted Max as he quickly ran into and entered the stadium.

Ash, Brock, and May followed him, but walked.

They decided to go up into the stands and sit, finally just relaxing for once since this Battle Frontier journey began. It was pretty nice. But then, another interesting conversation began. The group was all looking into the sky and at clouds.

"Hey guys. I know this is random of me to say, and it's probably impossible, but, you think there are other worlds out there, with people in them having the same, or similar, problems we have?" asked Ash.

Brock, May, and Max didn't even look at Ash weird. They just glanced at him, then looked back into the sky.

"Heh. Who knows, maybe. Anything's possible. We've seen and learned that time and time again" replied Brock

"That'd be cool, though, if there were other world out there, huh?" asked Max

"Yeah... I guess it would..." answered May

And then, the bright light covered the stadium floor.

"What is that?!" gasped Max

"I don't know! Prepare for anything guys!!" suggested Brock

"Right!!" shouted Ash, May, and Max simultaneously.

And then... Kenshin's Group, the Leaf Ninja, the Ryoka, Zatch and Kiyo, BoBoBo and Beauty, and Ginta and Jack showed up on the stadium floor. Ash, Brock, May, and Max were more shocked then they were before...

Some crazy stuff was about to go down...

To be continued...

P.S.: Oh no............ >_>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Clockworkz

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS
I didn't bother reading any of it.
I saw the "Other anime" and determined it would suck.
Sheerly on the basis that every anime you listed there, also, sucks.
Epic Fail.

The Mega Champion

Note: Are you ready? I hope so... because now it's time for the real crossover to begin. ^_^'

Chapter 8: Unbelievable Confrontation
--------------

Ash, Brock, May, and Max have been shocked, wide-eyed, and speechless, but, they had to focus on what was going on.

"Who are they?! How did they get here?! What are they doing here anyway?!" demanded Ash

"All good questions, but, I don't know. The only way we'll find out is to go down there and ask them." informed Brock.

But, then they noticed everyone that showed up noticed the other people as well.

"So... this is where we were transported. And, apparently, others were transported here as well. There HAS to be a reason. What's about to happen?" wondered Kakashi.

The characters started approaching the others, and, the craziness began.

"Hey Ginta, you don't think... that these people are from different worlds, do you?!" gasped Jack

"I haven't seen them before, so maybe..." answered Ginta.

Jack held the sides of his head with both hands

"Oh man, so there are other worlds besides Mar and your world?!" gasped Jack

Ginta just smiled big

"Cool!! I think that's great!! Let's talk with them, and see what they're like!!" decided Ginta.

Jack sweatdropped

"You always look on the bright side, don't you?" remarked Jack

Ichigo approached Sasuke.

"Who are you?!" demanded Ichigo.

Sasuke looked at Ichigo seriously.

"Sasuke Uchiha" informed Sasuke

"What are you doing here?!" demanded Ichigo

"Enough with the questions. I didn't cause this if that's what you're thinking. My group was transported here by a strange white light" informed Sasuke.

Ichigo tensed up and was shocked, but, got serious again.

"Well, someone is to blame" informed Ichigo

"You think it's me? Fool." remarked Sasuke

They were now in each other's faces, pushing each other back.

"Wanna fight?!" growled Sasuke

"Maybe" replied Ichigo.

Kakashi got in-between them, though, and separated them with his hands.

"Now, now you two. I don't think we should be fighting one another" remarked Kakashi.

Ichigo and Sasuke just turned their backs to one another

"Hmph, fine" replied Sasuke

"Tch, whatever" remarked Ichigo.

Urichii approached Naruto.

"Excuse me. Who are you?" asked Urichii.

Naruto noticed Urichii and pointed at him

"Oh my gosh!! A talking cat!!" shouted Naruto.

Urichii fell

"Ugh. Why does everyone react like that when I talk to them?" asked Urichii

Uuryu approached Shikamaru.

"Excuse me. You seem to be the smartest one here" remarked Uuryu

"Maybe. And?" asked Shikamaru.

Uuryu fixed his glasses with his right hand

"Everyone here seems to be from different worlds" informed Uuryu

"No duh" remarked Shikamaru.

Uuryu fixed his glasses more times now.

"Um... could you please stop doing that?" asked Shikamaru.

Uuryu fixed his glasses several more times

"Stop doing what?" asked Uuryu.

Shikamaru slumped down onto the ground

"Oh... nevermind. I give up..." remarked Shikamaru

Ginta approached Lee, but, Lee noticed something; he felt fine. Lee dropped his crutch. Lee was healed!! But how...?

"Hiya!! I'm Ginta Toramizu!!" informed Ginta as he smiled big and gave a thumbs up with his right hand to Lee.

"I am the Leaf Village's Handsome Devil! My name is Rock Lee" informed Lee as he gave Ginta a thumbs up with his right hand, too and smiled, and the right side of his teeth shined in the sunlight.

"Who are these people?" asked Sanosuke

"Who are these people?" repeated BoBoBo.

BoBoBo was dressed and looked exactly like Sanosuke, except, it was still BoBoBo.

Sanosuke popped up on-screen

"Who are you and why are you dressed like me?!" demanded Sanosuke.

BoBoBo kept repeating everything Sanosuke did and said, until Beauty pulled BoBoBo away from Sanosuke.

"Come on, let's go before you get yourself in trouble" suggested Beauty.

"What a weird guy..." remarked Sanosuke.

Jack noticed someone, no, something in the back of the stadium, leaning against the wall. It was Lucario!! But, Jack didn't know it was a pokemon or what its name was.

"Hi there. I'm Jack. Who are you?" asked Jack.

Lucario had its eyes closed, but opened them, saw Jack, then closed them again

"Lucario" informed Lucario.

Jack looked at the group, then talked to Lucario while looking at the huge group.

"Heh. I wish they would stop acting so weird..." remarked Jack.

"They are... funny. But, I can tell everyone here is really strong in their own way" informed Lucario

Kon approached Kiyo and Zatch

"Hey!! You two!! Tell me who you are!!" demanded Kon

Kiyo sweatdropped, but, Zatch was just excited. Kiyo wasn't shocked or speechless, though, as he was used to weird things after being introduced, and meeting different kinds of Mamodos.

"Wow!! A talking stuffed lion!!" shouted Zatch, he then dashed toward Kon, grabbed him, and squeezed him

"Hey!! Let me go!! I can't breath!!!" shouted Kon

Zatch did and ran back to Kiyo

"Anyway... to answer your question, I'm Kiyo Takamine, and this is Zatch Bell." informed Kiyo as he pointed to himself, then Zatch

"Well... you can call me Kon... since that's what Ichigo named me" informed Kon

"Who's Ichigo?" asked Zatch

Kon pointed to Ichigo, who still had his back turned against Sasuke.

"Oh." commented Zatch.

Everyone continued to just talk.

The Pokemon group came onto the stadium floor as well now, and, of course, Brock went after the girls. First, Sakura

"You are a vision of beauty..." started Brock, but, Sakura instantly wailed on Brock with a right punch, flattening him

"Get away from me!! Perv!!" yelled Sakura

The Pokemon group sweatdropped.

"Man... that's gotta hurt" remarked Ash

"Physically and emotionally" commented Max.

Beauty next.

"You are lovely too, miss. Would you like to go somewhere with me?" asked Brock.

BoBoBo came out of nowhere

"Snot for you!!!" shouted BoBoBo as he whipped Brock with his nose hairs.

"Stay away from her!! She's mine I tell you, mine!!" cried BoBoBo.

Beauty popped up on-screen

"What?! You've gotta be kidding me!!" shouted Beauty.

Kakashi approached Kenshin's Group.

"Kenshin Himura, Kaoru Kamiya, Sanosuke Sagara, and Yahiko Myoujin" informed Kakashi as he pointed to each one of them, in that order.

"Whoa. How did you know our names?" asked Kaoru.

Kakashi lifted his headband with his left arm, revealing his left eye, and his Sharingan.

"With this, my Sharingan, I can predict and copy my opponents moves, but also, I can tell who they are." informed Kakashi

"If so... can you tell us who all these people are?" asked Kenshin

"Yes. I'll start with my group since I already know their names, then the others" informed Kakashi.

Kakashi did just that.

"Whoa... you're good..." remarked Kaoru.

Kakashi pointed to his left eye with his left hand

"Sharingan" informed Kakashi.

Kaoru sweatdropped.

"Yeah, we know..." remarked Kaoru.

But then... more pokemon showed up. But, not good ones. These pokemon had evil intentions. So... what does this group of pokemon want?

To be continued...

P.S.: 4th gen..... um..... nevermind........ *runs away* >_>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.