• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Other Forums You Might Be A Member Of?

LauriJ

Same as title. I am on Pokecommunity for myself for example. And I'm also somewhat active in DeviantART and Newgrounds forums to name just a few.

Vernikova

Champion
ToonZone. Though I'm as active there as I am on here, which is to say I go on every few days.

I don't really go anywhere else anymore.

xdreamcatcher

Rising Star
At the moment I am in no other forum.

I was in another Pokemon forum once but I didn't like it. I've also been into a Warrior Cats forum and a teen forum but that was very long ago.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
I might be a member of various NFL teams' forums (whether I'm actually a posting member or not depends on how much I want to discuss the team and/or if the forum is good enough for me) and occasionally rant about video games I hate on GameFAQs... or I might not. This whole line of questioning is very suspicious. Who wants to know!?

Zazie

So 1991
RPG.net forums. It's an extremely large forum for tabletop roleplaying games. I post there a lot more than I do here. (I post under a different user name) Mostly because unlike here it's really active.

ToonZone. Though I'm as active there as I am on here, which is to say I go on every few days.

Is it any good?

I ask because I am a big cartoon watcher.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
GTA forums, but that is about it considering there isn't any site out there solely dedicated to fandoms I love. You should see GTA Online's ***** and moan thread, I'm one of the top posters in that.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Reddit mainly. Pokecommunity and sometimes Smogon too.

Used to go on Dakkadakka but not as often as I used to (Tabletop gaming forum).

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Does TV Tropes count?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
A very small (and mostly inactive forum) called Nintendofanforum

2 One Piece forums (Arlong Park, and Orojackson)

And I guess if you consider it one, Gamefaqs... It's a terrible place lmao, but in a amusing way.

Bananarama

The light is coming
I joined a YuGiOh forum a few years ago, but I haven't been on it in years and I can't even remember its name off the top of my head. I'm also on Bulbagarden, but I'm extremely inactive on there too. It's mostly SPPF for me.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I mostly just post here nowadays, but I have an account on Bulbagarden. My name over there is The Golden Fighter. I used to be a mod on Guildwars Guru many years ago, but I ended up leaving shortly before Guildwars 2 was released. I also posted at GameFAQs quite frequently back in the day.

Veens

I'm mostly active on Reddit and StackExchange (The Math, Physics and Sci-Fi sections)

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
I do go on DeviantArt a lot as well as Fanfiction.net.

I was also part of starmen.net's forums as well but I ended up leaving due to how bad the mods became (waaaaay too strict and could be mean to people who disagreed with their opinions).