• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Other Hobbies in Pkmn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
We all know Pokemon Battling and Contests are are our hobbies in Pkmn. But what other things can you in Pkmn world besides this two at once. Don't be afraid to say something, even if it is boring. It doesn't have to be Pkmn. Go and post!
I'll give one:
-Spinda Trainer Master: Try to collect all Spindas with different spots on it.:)
-Shiny Hunter
-Pkmn Breeder
-Pkmn Training(EXP,EV,IV)
-Pkmn Catch it All(All in the world)
-Unown Master
-Collect/Trade starters
-Item Collector
-Cycling Master Record
-Gambler(Anything with Game Corner/Betting/Money Collector)
-Traveler(Without Flying)
-Berry Master
-Fill in Pokedex
-Created unique teams.
Your participation has been appreciated. Keep the ideas coming. :)

Last edited:

glenniej

No. 95-98 D/P shiny!
We all know Pokemon Battling and Contests are are our hobbies in Pkmn. But what other things can you in Pkmn world besides this two at once. Don't be afraid to say something, even if it is boring. It doesn't have to be Pkmn. Go and post!
I'll give one:
Spinda Trainer Master: Try to collect all Spindas with different spots on it.:)

Note: If this goes well, I may edit this to make a lists of thh other hobbies available.

Shiny hunting ^^

That's what I like to do in my pokemon games, and when I played through emerald I'll also do the battle frontier! (But that's also battling...)

WarthogDemon

<-- La Foam
Just training all my pokemon. ^_^

Though secretly I wish I could stand indoors somewhere and watch a dude for so long that he has to pee so he runs off.

>_>

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Catching all the Unown.

Talking to people so many times that they swear and tell you to leave them alone would be fun. As would catching so many Pokémon that there aren't any left. Or releasing all your Pokémon and trying to run into them again.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Talking to people so many times that they swear and tell you to leave them alone would be fun. As would catching so many Pokémon that there aren't any left. Or releasing all your Pokémon and trying to run into them again.
Very nice, but catching all the pkmn in the world will eventually make all your boxes full. But I'll get that in.

I will now update this to the list and from now on I'll update the list per page. (Damn, like this thing is going to last that long)

~.:Southern lights:.~

X~.:Water lord:.~X
breeding,training,soft resetting for shinies

sandslash_1

I love to collect starters i trade with my friends and get more and more guess that's a more unique thing that i do.

Blazios

Very nice, but catching all the pkmn in the world will eventually make all your boxes full. But I'll get that in.

But in the real world Pokemon are found in labs, not boxes.

I would fly around, fighting evil and teaching students how to become Pokemon masters.

Hunter-Z

Insert witty title
I used to look for rare items on pokemon, but then came the cloning glitch...

Maybe I'll do that in D/P.

emeraldrayquaza

Make a Wish
My hobby? I dunno.

I collect Spindas with hearts on their faces...

I find Pokemon/Nickname matches...
(example: Circe the Gardevoir)

I call Steven Stone and Brawly a lot... <3 (That's not a hobby.)

I went on a bike/surf tour once for the heck of it. I started in Littleroot and rode through every every town without using fly. It's amazing what you can do. 0_o Where would I be without my Rayquaza, Kazekage, who knows fly?

Watering and harvesting mah berries! My rare ones at that. So I can export them to D/P and have a nice collection.

Kaliber

Older Master
Buying 99 pokeballs each time I enter a store and use that as the reason why the trainers in the game never have anything new.

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
planting berries

Zoshi

Unique
EV training, IV breeding, and shiny hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.