• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Other Hobbies in Pkmn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDJ2991

well ummmmm, i like filling my pokedex up.

a unique thing i do is train every single pokemon i can catch in my game to a level that they learn their last move at, so everyone has the best moveset they could possibly have...

and finnaly creating unique teams with no ubers..

WhyteMage

EV training, normal training, devising (and most of the time, not going through with) new pokemon to breed for moves.

Miniduffa

Fire Lover
prepare for my water gym on pearl when i get it

larvitar005

I'm just myself...
Breeding and Shiny Hunting! They are my hobbies in the game!

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Item scavengering, not much else to do, I've completed 97% of the game...
So what 3% is left for you? Well maybe you can aim to be the riches guy to.
$ _ $

shiny hunting is VERY VERY VERY annoying but it is the only thing left to do on those games

rekreatur

Planting berries but not using them.Im sorta a berry colector(I need in my emerald only the berry thats on mirage island)

bulbaruler

GRASS MASTER
well when dp comes out sunday im going to be underground alll the time after i beat the game and mabe hunt down all the legendarys

Thor's Beard

shiny hunting and making random teams like a team rocket one.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Shiny hunting is the only thing I do currently, but breeding for Pokemon with flawless IVs would come close in second. I also sorta like contests.

raver223

treasure hunts
going for a walk
happiness training
secret base cleaning
pal park shows
breeding
attempting to get every ribbon on just 1 poke (hard to do, but try yourself)
(must be from XD or colo so it has purify ribbon) (must have all e4 variation ribbons and contest ribbons) you will never manage that!

raver223

treasure hunts
going for a walk
happiness training
secret base cleaning
pal park shows
breeding
attempting to get every ribbon on just 1 poke (hard to do, but try yourself)
(must be from XD or colo so it has purify ribbon) (must have all e4 variation ribbons and contest ribbons) you will never manage that!

Status
Not open for further replies.