• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Other Nintendo characters as Pokemon trainers

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
If other Nintendo characters were Pokemon trainers, what Pokemon would they have?

Ice Climbers are a no-brainer - Ice-types and the few Pokemon that could pass for being Ice-type (like Seel, Suicune, and the Piplup line)

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Mario and Link have been just about everything, so they'd probably work well as Pokemon trainers. Mario would of course use either Parasect or Shiinotic

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Princess Peach should have a Skitty and Princess Rosalina should train that new meteor pokemon that reminds me of a luma a little :p

Sprinter1988

I feel like Gallade and Decidueye would be the perfect pokemon for Link to have fighting by his side.

Without a doubt, Wario gets Electrode.

And while I don't see Donkey Kong ever being a pokemon trainer, I feel like he and a Darmanitan would be instant bff's

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
Speaking of Legend of Zelda characters, I feel like Midna would make a pretty great Trainer - she more or less acts like Wolf Link's Trainer throughout Twilight Princess anyway. I'd really like to see her partner up with a Zorua.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Rosalina from Mario would likely have Psychic and Fairy-types on her team along with Kangaskhan (to fit with her mothery nature) and Minior (the closest Pokemon has to Lumas).

For Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles I am not really sure aside from giving him Aegislash.

jskylinegtr

Sabine Cerrado and Angela Ken Rojas fan.
Mario would only be Fire type Pokemon, while Luigi will only have Grass type on my idea.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Any of the characters from Donkey Kong would have Vigoroth, Slaking, Infernape, Passimian, and Oranguru. If we consider the animal companions in the Country games then maybe Ryhorn and Donphan.

AuroraBeam

Samus would have a strained relationship with the Tentacool/Tentacruel line. With an adverse approach to Aerodactyl. I also think Deoxys could be hit/miss with her. (Brawl showed that Pikachu's an option but I'd imagine she be good with any 'mon that capable of handling itself).