• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Other traveling methods (Working Thread Title)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownie

Anti Drew & paul fan
You've seen Ash and co. travel through forests and cities so many times, with little to no variation (other than surfing on Lapras in OI, but it was short lived). I think they flew on Charizard every once in a while...

Anyway, what alternate methods of travel would you like to see? Here are my ideas:

Teleportation (for quick travel)
Riding on Snorlax while dangling food in front of its face (that might not work out so well, would it...?)
Sceptile carries Ash from branch to branch, leaving his friends behind (he would SO do that)

Anyone got other ideas?

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Riding on Snorlax while dangling food in front of its face (that might not work out so well, would it...?)
XD Brilliant. This makes me laugh. They should do this.

Kenny Pkmn Trainer

Snorlax HUNGRY!!!!!!

LOL nice idea since my avatar is like that

Vegeta8639

Vegeta8639
In episode DP47 they were teleported to Hearthome City by that abra.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
They were teleported many times in the Sabrina's Gym ark.

How about having a Diglet dig a tunnel through a mountain?

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
Riding pokemon would be the obvious one.
Have A pokemon pull some kind of cart.
How about Cars and motorcycles? :p

Brownie

Anti Drew & paul fan
Digging is another method I thought of, underground battles would be awesome!

Also, levitation. Misty has a Starmie, doesn't she? Though I suppose levitating 3+ people would tire it out quickly...

Riding pokemon would be the obvious one.

Almost forgot, Ash could have taken 3 of his Tauros with him (he has 30) so they could all ride on something, then Misty would NEVER have brought up his bike :p

Last edited:

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
Digging is another method I thought of, underground battles would be awesome!

Also, levitation. Misty has a Starmie, doesn't she? Though I suppose levitating 3+ people would tire it out quickly...

Almost forgot, Ash could have taken 3 of his Tauros with him (he has 30) so they could all ride on something, then Misty would NEVER have brought up his bike :p

Lol, When I said that I was regarding to anything involving just sitting on a pokemon (flying, surfing, levitating, running, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.