• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Other Video Game Discussion Rules (Updated 9/27/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Alright, been too long since these rules were updated and I think they need it. I'm gonna try to keep this simple.

1. All Serebii Forum Rules apply
You can read them here, there there is one exception that will be outlined below.

2. Only one thread per game
Pretty self-explanatory, if a thread for a game/series already exists and isn't dead then just post in that one.

3. Substance
Make sure that when you post any new thread you have enough information in your opening post to stimulate discussion, whether it's background information on a game or some extra information about an event. Any new posts that are simply one line will most likely just be closed.

4. Bumping topics
Here comes the exception to the main forum rules, usually after 60 days a thread is considered dead and posting in it would be considered bumping and you'd receive an infraction. However due to the nature of this section and the fact that some games/series just may not receive much action all the time this period is extended to 90 days.

Do note that due to the nature of game releases, if significant news from a series occurs, such as a new game in the series, then that series' thread may be bumped to account for the news regardless of how much time the thread has been inactive for.

5. No asking for illegal content
This means don't ask where you can download a ROM, a game, how you can bypass a CD key or anything like that. We do not condone piracy here.

That's it, if you have any questions just shoot me (Hydrohs) a PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.